[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in the basement of my mother's house (a full apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 43794360_p30_master1200.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
43794360_p30_master1200.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
I live in the basement of my mother's house (a full apartment - bedroom/bathroom/livingroom/kitchen )

She told me that she wants to turn the living room into a bedroom so she can put my brother downstairs with me.

I was told to move all my furniture from my bedroom to the living room so we can work on my room first.

It's been 6 months. Nothing has happened.

I have off 3 days a week and I want to redo the room myself but she is against it. All I need to do is cut down a piece of drywall - I don't even need to put drywall up, add baseboard molding and install the rug. I have the money for it. I have the time for it. She will not let me do it. She is completely against it and wants to call a professional so I won't fuck up.

I also do not have any way of getting materials from Home Depot to my home.

Should I just start cutting the wall down anyway?

I don't even have the tools for it.

At this point, buying the tools and the rug/boards/sanding equipment ,etc. will cost the same as having a mexican doing it.

What can/should I do? I'd like to have a rug, and an electrical outlet that isn't inside of a closet.
>>
>>29880811
>tools

You lost me there mate, no one here is Chad enough to use tools by themselves.
>>
File: SMelling pepe.png (72 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
SMelling pepe.png
72 KB, 500x482
>>29880885
yes autists can learn.
>>
>>29880885
>needs to be athletic, surrounded by stacys and have millions of dollars just to use a hammer

i feel so sorry for you
>>
>>29880811
>I live in the basement of my mother's house

lol. if you want to redo a room for yourself buy your own apartment or house

it's your moms, not yours idiot. thats the drawback of this neet life living with your parents. you listen to them
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.