[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he holds the door open for girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
>he holds the door open for girls
>>
>he holds the door open for anyone
>>
>>29880673
>He uses the door
>>
File: 1467843642023.jpg (26 KB, 261x269) Image search: [Google]
1467843642023.jpg
26 KB, 261x269
>he knows what a door is
>>
>>29881629
>He doesn't use the window
>>
>he makes Smalltalk with girls

Every time I see a numale do this I crack up. It's the most cringey and pathetic thing.
>>
>>29880673
I make it a point to hold the door for men only. Also I'm gay so I don't care about those bitches.
>>
In MN everyone holds the door for everyone.
>>
>>29880673
FUCK OFF I WAS BEING NICE
>>
>>29880673
>tfw I'm a guy but another guy hold the door open for you

That shit is fucking awkward.

Stop that numales
>>
File: frog.jpg (43 KB, 390x750) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
43 KB, 390x750
>>29882284
>tfw saw my faggy friend do this
>the girl cracks a smile and is active in conversing
>she's really attractive
>>
I've always done so, my girlfriend and my grandmother like it. Another oddity, I literally can't stop saying yes ma'am or sir.
>>
File: ekjdn.png (148 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
ekjdn.png
148 KB, 500x656
>>29880673
>he doesnt use the service entrance or emergency alarmed door
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 211x239
>He opens the door so much other people have time to reach it before it closes

Not just opening a small crack and shimmying through so it closes in the next person's face
>>
>>29880673
Not even trying.
I pull numbers holding doors for women, it's called not being a dick.

Hold a door for an old lady where a grill can see and you're automatically fuck material to her.
>>
>>29880673
>he leaves his room
>>
>>29883596
>tfw I hold a door for a girl who has a boyfriend and let go as soon as she walks through
>tfw ";) thanks.." as her beta bf awkwardly catches the door

You mad?
>>
>>29883947
Positively fucking devilish.
>>
>>29883908
>>29880673
So uh, should you hold the door open or nah?
>>
>>29884080
Like most things, it's all in how you do it.
If you tip your fedora and stand there for 5 minutes to let a crowd through, you're a joke.

If you just rest your hand on the railing for a second to let a qt in, that just shows you were raised right. OP posted some disturbingly succesful bait.
>>
Hold the door for everyone you autists
>>
>>29884125
>If you tip your fedora and stand there for 5 minutes to let a crowd through, you're a joke.

Fuck, never ever remind me of 8th grade again
>>
Sliding scale of 1-10
1 second for a 1
10 for a 10
>>
>hold a door open for a girl
>people accuse me of flirting with her

you morons, i just held open a door thats it
>>
>>29884163
This.
Oreganinho
>>
>He gets out of bed

lol
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.