[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 33yo european guy who's a virgin and never got a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
Ask a 33yo european guy who's a virgin and never got a gf in his life, but who kissed two quite famous american actresses, anything
>>
>>29880624

"European"

Nice try, Achmed. Now go back to the shithole you came from you fucking sandnigger.
>>
Who were the actresses? How did you end up kissing them?
>>
>>29880714
>Who were the actresses?
Eden Sher and WIlla Holland
>How did you end up kissing them?
Worked for 8 months for a casting agency mostly as extra
>>
>>29880782

Dunno who the fuck is eden sher, but Willa Holland is a qt.
Any degenerate stories about them or other models?
>>
>>29881375
>Any degenerate stories about them or other models?
sorry no mate nothing sexually degenerate... willa holland smells like cigarettes all the time though, is that degenerate enough?
>>
>>29881375
>he doesn't watch "The Middle"
>>
>>29880782
>Eden Sher
Did you grab her tits?
>>
>>29882411
>Did you grab her tits?
fondled
>>
>>29882578
That's pretty cool then, I would masturbate to that feeling for the rest of my life.
>>
>>29882628
>I would masturbate to that feeling for the rest of my life.
That is exactly how I am living my life.
>>
In what situation does a perma Virgin get to make out with 2 qts

Elaborate
>>
>>29882853
read>>29880782
I kissed them during reharsal and tryout sessions for "The Middle", Sher, and "A Summer in Genoa", Holland.
I was an extra in both.
>>
>>29882940
yeah you said that but how?
>>
>>29883014
>but how?
but how what? It was a way to do soe money without actually working. Used to get a couple of calls per months, what the fuck should I elaborate on?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.