[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women think we're impressed with the fact that they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 900x900
Why do women think we're impressed with the fact that they've slept with a lot of different men?

I recently had a girl tell me she's slept with between 10-20 men, and then she acted surprised that I wasn't interested in her worn-out roastie.
>>
>>29880531
did you tell her "im not interested in your worn-out roastie?"

that would be funny
>>
>>29880531
They think it's cute to be 'experienced'.

They've seen all this popular media where the girl is supposed to be strong, beautiful, and do whatever she feels like. now that they have, they realize it's not all it's cracked up to be. Woops, too late!
>>
>>29880550
Nah, she would just constantly say sexual stuff to me and I would be completely disinterested. It really rocked her world.
>>
I was talking to some roasty I was mildly interested in (she had blue hair and was 26, so it should have been a red flag right away)... she was complaining to me that she got in a fight with her mom after telling her mom she had slept with more than 10 men and her mom called her a whore. Then she got mad at me when I agreed with her mom and told her sexual promiscuity showed poor judgement lol, never talked to her again
>>
>>29880531
They want to live the same way men do, or at least how they think men do. An experienced man is attractive to women and they are misled to think it's the same vice versa, when in reality it's the opposite.
>>
>>29880784
A woman bragging about sleeping with a lot of men is like a man bragging about taking a lot of women to dinner. Not many men are going to turn down sex, and not many women are going to turn down a free meal.
>>
>>29880531
Because women think men with 100+ partners are prizes, so men should think women with 100+ partners are prizes. It never occurs to them that getting a man to fuck you is easy, but getting a woman to requires some redeeming qualities
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.