[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw all the real men died in 1945, my only options are autists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
Tfw all the real men died in 1945, my only options are autists and Nu males.

I've accepted the fate my womb will grow dry.
>>
This is true unironically

>Men in 1945 had double testosterone than men today.
>>
>>29880364
They're out there. Just harder to find. Remember to dress feminine and modest, smile a lot, and be generally sweet. E-Eventually a traditional guy will find us.
>>
>>29880364
You also have Chads, unless you are implying that even Chads are autistic, just in their own special way.

Or that you're not good enough. Considering you're posting here, even if only a bait thread, I assume the ladder. The later? I don't assume a ladder, but that's the way the saying goes.
>>
Yeah well maybe you all shouldn't have gone all feminist and then "real men" would still exist to domestically abuse you like you want.
>>
>>29880398
state your sources
>>
>>29880398
Doesn't sound like too much of a stretch. This is why we should stick to economic wars.

Then again that just makes it easier to monetize human life. Which we probably should start doing before plague 2.0
>>
>MUH REAL MEN!
fuck off """"fembot""""
>>
>>29880449
>This is why we should stick to economic wars.
Meanwhile we're losing the cultural and demographics war. Our women cannot stand these numales (that feminists contributed to create). They support mass immigration because all those brown people are so much more masculine and assertive. Their regressive, women-oppressing religion doesn't even matter to them at this point.

They can send me to a real war anytime. I got nothing going on. Who cares about testosterone level, is that really necessary? I'll fight. I don't even care about coming back. I got nothing to look forward to anyway. I just wish the west would even try to save itself, and help with it.
>>
>>29880564
>Our women cannot stand these numales (that feminists contributed to create). They support mass immigration because all those brown people are so much more masculine and assertive.

God damn have some self-awareness, stop broadcasting yourself as a complete pussy. Idk how coal burners think but I'm not trying to fuck them so idc.
>>
>>29880364
>autists
Some of them really seem to have an "extreme male brain" thing going on. Very low empathy (but not necessarily immoral), high "systematization", very high capacity for violence (but repressed). They don't end up alphas usually though (because socially awkward), but omegas (or whatever other letter it is). Women still don't want their genetic material, of course.
>>
>>29880666
>stop broadcasting yourself as a complete pussy
I'm really not.
But social awkwardness effectively makes me weak in the modern world.
>>
>>29880364
If you have a womb you can just MAKE one you dingus.
>>
>>29880564
>>29880684
The robot uprising is gonna be glorious.
>>
Hole thread? Why do holes love talking to each other so much? There are so many makework jobs just for holes where all they do is talk to other holes all day. I feel like you could lock two holes in a room together and as long as they were fed they'd be content to yap at each other for days on ends.
>>
>>29880449
>economic wars
1913 was the year that we had already lost.
>>
>>29881832
single mothers are the cause of this, not the solution
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.