[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: used_goods.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1200
How can you love a girl who has had another man's cum on her face?

How can you erase the mental picture of her kneeling in front of another man and being marked as his territory?

How can you look into her eyes and feel a connection to a girl who will forever remember the taste of the first cock that tainted her?
>>
>>29880107
As long as I can tag her and Mark my territory it's all good. Dogs don't stay away from a fire hydrant another one has peed on, they mark it themselves
>>
>>29880107
>How can you erase the mental picture of her kneeling in front of another man and being marked as his territory?
By that logic, having her kneel down in front of you and being marked your territory should remedy that situation. At least it works for cats.
>>
>>29880107
Ayy idk, maybe if she can love a man that marked his territory over several women you can make a little effort on not thinking about it.
>>
>>29880107
How about the fact you went face first out of you mom's vagina?

Or that microscopic bugs crawls on your eyeballs 24/7?

Just focus on whats immediately relevant and quit letting your homo sapien long-term memory fuck with you.
>>
>>29880127
This is fantastic, a very good metaphor
>>
>>29880107
I can't.

I can't.

I can't.

Respectively.

Realising the kind of thing you're raising, OP, changed my way of thinking. Women cannot be trusted; accordingly they shouldn't be loved. Ever.
>>
>>29880107
This is why you people are virgins, you're scared to even look at a girl who's had ANY sexual encounters because they're 'tainted', unfortunately my friends, girls aren't going to wait for you to get over your NEETness before going out into the big wide world of sex, only wanting girls with 0 sexual encounters is as picky as picky can possibly get, just look past it and stop being virgins.
>>
>>29880309
finally someone said it. "i can't be with here because she has seen a penis once which means she is tainted and worthless trash" honestly you could not get any pickier if you tried
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.