[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's so great to finally meet a guy who doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: lel.webm (453 KB, 402x364) Image search: [Google]
lel.webm
453 KB, 402x364
>It's so great to finally meet a guy who doesn't care about my past!
>>
>>29879458
You these girls are paid to have sex on camera right?
>>
File: 1468177443159.jpg (42 KB, 750x545) Image search: [Google]
1468177443159.jpg
42 KB, 750x545
Friendly reminder there is 0 reason to date a nonvirgin
>>
>>29879502
Yes I'm aware that she is different in that she's being paid.
>>
>tfw no pussy gape gf
>>
File: 8IBOP_transparent.png (572 KB, 4000x3262) Image search: [Google]
8IBOP_transparent.png
572 KB, 4000x3262
Look, babe. I don't care about your past. I honestly don't. I just don't want to know the details because that's weird and should be left only with the people involved. Sharing that shit just creates too many complications and insecurities. Especially after my ex told me about a... certain fetish her previous boyfriend enjoyed. And... let's just say that after hearing all that, I was unable to kiss her without imagining fecal matter all over her lips.
>>
>>29879563
Cringed.
Fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
>>29879458
>she calls you wretched rapist scum
>chad stretches and gapes her cunt
>>
File: pepe on 4chan.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pepe on 4chan.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>29879563
you sound like you come from reddit, there is something with that speech talk in text form (precision)....
>>
>>29879746
>you give her a lift home
>chad makes her mouth foam
>>
Most guys who say that end up cheating on them with other whores.

At the end the girl gets cucked, and if she hasn't already been cucked, she is setting her self up to be cucked. If the girl with a "past" can't redeem herself by being the very best girlfriend she can be and living up to the expectations of her boyfriend, she'll get cheated on. In today's world, a women's worst enemy is other women.

This new age sexual liberation is damaging for both genders. In fact, I think women actually have it harder than men when it comes to the fear of being "cucked". Women have way more sexual power than men, and they have to to constantly compete with other females even if they have already landed a partner.
>>
>>29879458
sauce on that?

oringal commentnnt
>>
>>29879563
haha, oh man, the punchline, hahahaha

Go back.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.