[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here bored of life or just lost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457548279371.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1457548279371.png
64 KB, 507x540
For me i believe there is still hope, tons of it. But i have done nothing in 5 years, i have been going to school and gotten my own apartment but it has been empty inside me for a long time. I'm not going to kill myself or anything but it just feels... boring. Day after day sitting here doing the same routine daily for years. and i know it will not stop anytime soon. Aside from occasionally seeing the few friends i have there is no content. All my love interests have gone to other places, to live a better life. There is not much left. It just feels boring, lonely and life is moving too fast. I feel like i am the mold in the corner of a beatiful wall and that wall is everyone else i know. They are all going to be succesful and have all the keys to any door there is. I am fond of them all but i can only feel sadness about my own situation. I really miss them all. This whole text doesn't make much sense because there are too many things to tell. Continuing would only make it more confusing. I hope you can still understand what i'm trying to say.
>>
>>29879416
You were born to fill a certain role in society and it is up to you to play it. Even if that role is less than what your peers get, it'll all be over in 50 years anyway and you'll all be dumped into retirement homes to rot away. It doesn't matter what you do in life because it's over so soon that won't even know where all the things you used to know went. So the best advice I can give you is not to care about anything and just keep living your life.
>>
>>29879416

Well I recognize lots of your feelings but don't really have a good advice for anything. My reaction was self-sabotage through disappointment and now I wish I was more like you (having lost all my friends, dropped out of school etc). So don't do that. You might think that if things aren't getting any better, let them get worse, but there are truly horrific fates out there. Hang on to what you've got.

Dull reply I know.
>>
>>29879416

Iktfb

>tfw the future is coming too fast
>have no life or career prospects

The mold on the wall analogy really fucked me up man jesus that's exactly what my life is right now I'm a spot of fucking mold in the corner while everyone I know is the beautiful wall that I'll never reach, they are all successful and going places
>>
File: DSCN0794.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0794.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
I feel empty and confused. I wish I could say it was something new, but really I'm just the same scared, spaced out, suicidal 12 year old staying up all night so that I don't need to deal with those painful moments of thought before sleep. I'm starting to feel like the end times are coming again. I don't know if that's even unrealistic. The meds do nothing, therapy just makes me feel worse, and drugs are so fucking temporary.

I saw a pretty flower outside. I wish it made me feel more.
>>
File: 1466682715266.png (432 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1466682715266.png
432 KB, 780x780
I know it, man. Before this, I looked down on druggies. Now, I am one.
>>
>>29879808
I can't even build up the energy to order more shit or buy DXM or anything. At a certain point I stop believing in that kind of relief.
>>
God, I can't take it anymore. My life is so pathetic that I every night before going to sleep I ask for god (even don't beliving in it) to kill me during my sleep.I have nothing. Nothing gives me pleasure, I just endure life. Thinking that a natural death will only be plausible in 20 years or so makes me desperate.

I have nothing, I became nothing. I just threw my life away and now it is too late to get it back.
>>
>>29879562
>All my love interests have gone to other places
> lve interests
fuck off normie

i can't beleive it's not original
>>
>owns an apartment
>had 'love interests'
>thinks 5 years of nothingness is a big period
Fuck outta here normie cunt
>>
>>29879871
It is because im young. and i don't own it, im renting it and also 70%+ of the money for rent comes from the goverment as a free "study loan" i don't know how to translate it better. If i didn't live in this country i would still be with parents. I also do think robotdom is not just about being a social outcast. In my mind /r9k/ is a place for the lost ones
>>
>>29879821
I do DXM mainly for the after effects, like the next day I feel great, look like shit though
>>
I used to be depressed over the harsh reality that life doesn't really get better and that what you are experiencing is "really it" when it comes to life.
>>
I can't deal anymore with being and empty person, a hollow shell. I have no qualities at all, when people will say something "good" about me, it's just a lack of some defect. As if a lack of defect was a quality...

I don't blame girls for not liking me, I wouldn't too if I one them. No surprises I have no friends either, who would want be friends with someone who has nothing to add?
>>
>>29879702
>there are truly horrific fates out there. Hang on to what you've got.
Every reply with a message is a needed one. Thank you friend.
>>
>>29879967
Just ignore him OP. Some people are cunts for no apparent reason.
>>
Living the "normie" life: marriage, children, mortgage. A job with significantly higher salary and better benefits than I could have ever expected with my degree/skills.

After keeping my shit together for years, I feel myself spiraling back down into depression and anxiety. I really love my wife and kid and that's the only thing keeping me from saying fuck it and crawling into a bottle of whiskey.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.