[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not a Catholic why even claim to be a Christian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: timeline of Christian history.jpg (54 KB, 501x657) Image search: [Google]
timeline of Christian history.jpg
54 KB, 501x657
If you're not a Catholic why even claim to be a Christian?
>>
http://www.christiantranshumanism.org/

these are the best christians
>>
>>29878941
Anyone have any more info on this? Every Christian I met thought it started with Christ
>>
>>29878941
are you really this dense? this "gap" was a time when the Catholic church fucked everyone up with immunity, 15 centuries of abuse and oppression of the people. Every church that came after was founded out of frustration with the catholic church, who in their eyes did not follow the teachings of Christ anymore, or to try and get themselves a piece of the sweet pie.

it really isn't that hard to understand if you think for a minute.
>>
>>29879072

So the "real Christian church" disappeared for 1500 years before it was finally "restored" by these "brave men" Martin Luther and John Calvin. Got it. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>29878941
>believing in the anti-christ and his false doctrine

shiggy diggy mate
>>
>>29879099
no it didn't. how can you not understand that different people have different opinions and different points of view? martin luther and john calvin THOUGHT the catholic church were a bunch of fuckers who didn't follow christ anymore, so they separated. meanwhile, the catholics THOUGH calvin and luther were heretics who never followed christianity.

I know, life is too complex for your small brain
>>
>>29878955
>click
>nigger and nigger baby

dropped
>>
>>29878941
>no constanian shift
>no great schism
>no Council of Nicea

lrn2history retard
>>
>>29879072
Every day the heretics drift further from the light of god
>>
>>29878941
I'm a Christian because JESUS loves me.

Every night.
>>
This is fucking wrong though, Catholic Church wasn't founded until 1054 after the great schism, before that it was the Chalcedonian church. Then the split occurred and the eastern Roman empire and some other kingdoms became orthodox- although many of the traditions we associate with these two churches grew after the split.
>>
File: 1465846742311.gif (171 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
1465846742311.gif
171 KB, 534x534
>>29879198
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven.
>>
>>29879168
>black people trigger me
okay anti-tumblr

if you're a christian, you know christianity was started by a jewish guy in the middle east and not a blond/blue white guy right?
>>
>>29879240
Jesus was white though, middle easterners were white at that time
No he wasn't blond/blue but he wasn't a dirty Jew either, most Jews nowadays are dirty mixed race descended from khazarians,
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>29879215
Clowns took over the Christian church in 1592 and nailed their poop to the door to revolt against social injustices.

It tasted funny at first, but everyone ate it eventually.
>>
>>29879290
No this is fucking wrong as well, no one took over the church and Protestantism only spread to a few northwestern European countries
>>
>>29878941
If you aren't enslaved to this particular, why claim to be enslaved?
>>
File: Jesus and Peter.jpg (225 KB, 1132x1003) Image search: [Google]
Jesus and Peter.jpg
225 KB, 1132x1003
Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Peter was the first Pope. Continue disobeying Jesus though.
>>
>>29879528
*particular dogma

Christcucks
>>
File: 1467988560848.png (32 KB, 422x275) Image search: [Google]
1467988560848.png
32 KB, 422x275
>>29879240

>black people trigger me
okay anti-tumblr

>if you're a christian, you know christianity was started by a jewish guy in the middle east and not a blond/blue white guy right?

Cuck, reddit shill, or tumblr shill? The world will never know. But welcome, newfriend. You must not know how this board works.
>>
>massive division of christianity since 1500s
>antichrist will come from the east
>rapefugees everywhere
>nearly 2000 years since the death of christ
>christianity weakens worldwide

i know that niggers turned apocalypse into a meme but its getting really hard to deny it now.
>>
>>29879712
i've been on 4chan since the beginning

nice shitpost tho
>>
File: b74.png (14 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
b74.png
14 KB, 333x293
>>29878941
>Jesus founded a church that follows Paul's description of false doctrine.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.