[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread, day 3/28 without gf edition. This is a thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1467812171177.jpg (29 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
1467812171177.jpg
29 KB, 1006x768
Advice thread, day 3/28 without gf edition.

This is a thread where people can ask questions and talk about their problems, and I will try and give answers and advice. This thread is an alternative to /adv/ specifically for the people on this board.

>inb4 reeeeee get off my board
>>
>>29878782
My gf used to be a whore. She hasn't fucked as many people as me but I'm having a hard time getting over how slutty she used to be. How should/should I get over this?
>>
Just trying to quit drugs senpai but I don't even know what people do when they're sober.
>>
>>29878828
Well how do you justify the fact that you are allowed to fuck people and she isn't? Essentially you have different standards for her and for yourself, and once you see how unfair that is you should be change your mind.
>>
advise us on your qualifications for giving us aids with our life
>>
>>29878835
They chill with friends, do stuff at home, do hobbies like biking or something and watch TV or something. Basically I think that the best way to get over something is to immerse yourself in something you're passionate about.
>>
>>29878862
Cuz she fucked one of my friends and I can't get over it. She's really perfect other than that and she's deathly afraid I'll leave her. Also just because I can't justify my emotions doesn't mean I don't feel them.
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>29878909
EAT your gf's poop.

It's a bonding experience.
>>
>>29878873
Literally my only qualification is that I was once a robot but managed to turn myself into a normie. I went from a nerdy friendless kid who never got invited out to a (still nerdy) person with plenty of friends with whom I go out multiple times a week and a cute gf who's off to Oxford to do a PhD. I also study Maths at a Russell Group university (UK equivalent of Ivy League) and, as the ultimate nail in the normie coffin, all of my recent Facebook posts have gotten 20-30 likes (yes, I know, what kind of person actually cares about that?!).
>>
>>29878890
>something you're passionate about
>you're passionate about
>passionate
Yeah that's the problem
>>
>>29878828
deep down you know there's a spiritual connection made during sex, and even though youre both tarnished by giving away too much of yourselves through being intimate with the wrong people, you can't help but wish that you and her had waited for each other

there isn't really anything you can do but be honest about it; first with yourself, and then maybe with her if your relationship lasts long enough

it likely won't though, since neither of you seem equipped for committment, so in all likelihood you will dismiss my opinion and jump in and out of relationships, further destroying yourselves in the incoherence of serial monogamy

sorry
>>
>>29878968
See I want to believe you but you appeal to a "spiritual connection". Anyone could say there's a spiritual connection for anything and thusly use it to dismiss another's lifestyle. However the experience of a spirit is subjective so your advice isn't really advice it's more preaching your belief. Not even trying to be mean but you're just not necessarily right.
>>
>>29878909
Ah, I see. You're not concerned with the number of people she slept with, but WHO she slept with. That's completely reasonable - if you slept with one of her friends, I'm sure she'd also be understandably upset. Basically it's quite difficult to get over, but one of the ways which is (kinda) working for me is I tell myself that no matter what happened in the past, she's choosing ME as her number one right now, and that I matter more to her than anyone else, no matter what happened in the past, and that helps me quite a bit. Have you mentioned this to her yet?
>>
OP why is it easy enough to maintain surface relationships with people, but much harder to feel like you're interesting enough for people to want to seek you out individually on a deeper level? People like me, and enjoy my company but I just don't care enough about certain people in my life to justify the same reciprocation in a circumstantial friendship.
>>
>>29878959
I know the feeling - I myself haven't found anything to be passionate about in quite some time. Perhaps the correct course of action is to try a few things out and see how you enjoy them, and if you do then keep going at it.
>>
>>29879023
Oh yah I've been a huge dick to her about it. I feel kind of bad and now I just ignore the guy. I also just know I'm the best cuz I have a big dick and never failed to make a girl cum but it's more the idea that I was at the party she fucked this guy and she didn't fuck me. Now I kind of want to punish her
>>
>>29879018
i wasn't really giving any advice other than to be honest about the situation with yourself

as for spirituality though, again, deep down you know there is only one consistent truth to life; but you don't like it so you're going to suppress anything that remotely sounds like truth, further searing your conscience and destroying your soul

i'm sorry you've made that choice anon, eternity is a long time without life
>>
>>29879034
Surface relationships are essentially about making sure you say a few words correctly and not much above that. I have given a lot of thought on how to make friends but I actually haven't thought about the deeper connection and such, so I'm not sure. Perhaps you should open up to some of your friends, and perhaps they'll open up to you? Don't really know, sorry.
>>
>>29879123
Lol wtf you're being weird. No I don't believe in a spiritual sexual connection. And even if I didn't that doesn't mean I don't believe in jesus. You're dumb to think all religious people should follow you
>>
>>29878782
I talked with my therapist about my gender issues today
She seems to think that I am not stable enough for gender therapy/hrt/whatever
First she wants to deal with my other mental issues
How do I tell her that I am going to be an ugly hon if I don't start HRT soon
>>
>>29879152
All trannys are ugly dude. You will be ugly. No man will ever love yoy
>>
>>29879080
You can't be everyone's number one at all times. She likes you now, but you have to consider that at some point she preferred someone else, in the same way that I'm sure you preferred other people before her too. Don't be hypocritical of her, apologise for being a dick, especially since she couldn't have known that she was doing something wrong.
>>
>>29879149
you obviously don't 'believe in jesus', as evidenced by your disregard of his teaching on matters spiritual
>>
>>29879197
Nah man I wanted to fuck her at that party. That's what makes me so mad. Idk I might just dump her his whole conversation is makin me mad. Like what a dumb whore she fucked up and now needs to face the consequences
>>
>>29879221
Dude you're dumb not everyone believes in your personal evangelical Jesus. I went to a nondenominational church. Also I don't need to follow his teachings if I fuck up he'll forgive me.
>>
>>29879152
Therapists are therapists for a reason - they know what they're doing. Let her do her thing and cooperate with her rather than attempting to self-diagnose and solve your problems by HRT. If you still have gender identity issues after your therapist has dealt with your mental issues, then knock yourself out. Good luck(:
>>
>>29879248
>Also I don't need to follow his teachings if I fuck up he'll forgive me.

jesus said 'if you love me, you will obey my commandments'

since it's obvious that you don't follow his commandments, then you obviously don't love him

therefore you have no relationship with him and do not belong to jesus

he does not forgive those who do not repent of their sin and obey him
>>
>>29879297
I repent and feel bad. Also this is like your opinion dude. When did Jesus say not to love a whore anyway? Didn't he hangout with whores?
>>
>>29879236
Perhaps you're right, perhaps you do need to break up. Obviously this is an issue that seems to be a real deal-breaker for you, and it wouldn't be fair on either of you to continue a relationship where you resent her.
>>
>>29879317
I know but then I think about losing her and how much I love her and how literally everything else is perfect. It sucks. I'm thinking about cheating on her as a way to take revenge. I told her about this and she freaked out so I would have to go behind her back.
>>
>>29879297
>I repent and feel bad.

'feeling bad' is not what repentance means

repentance has the same root word as 'revolve' or 'revolution'

it means to 'turn around' and stop going down the path you've been travelling

you don't want to do that, so you have not repented

and since you have not followed Jesus' command to 'repent and believe the gospel' (Mark 1:15) - having rejected the gospel which contains all the commands and teachings of Christ on things like sexuality - you are not forgiven by Christ
>>
>>29879426
Thanks for our opinion. By the way my name is Daniel which means God is my judge so I would appreciate you not casting the first stone. You are the type of person who doesn't even care. You don't even believe in gods love. You only like the wrathful God. You use religion to spread hate. You're not a real Christian. Besides you know nothing about me and how I've repented. You're literally just trying to be god. I would say you're closer to Satan than anything.
>>
>>29879364
That's a bad idea. You won't feel better about it, and all that will happen is you'll cheat on someone you claim to love. Either forgive her or break up, but don't try to take revenge - you'll have a very unhealthy relationship otherwise.
>>
>>29879462
I think I have anger problems from childhood and a repressed hatred for my mom. I think I'm devaluing and idealizing her but I don't know how to address the issue. I'm gonna talk to my therapist about it today.
>>
>>29879457
y'know what Jesus said when the Pharisees told him he did his miracles by the power of Satan

he told them they were blaspheming the Holy Spirit - and called that the 'Unforgivable Sin'

you are similarly rejecting the teaching of Christ i have relayed to you - quoting directly from the Bible - saying that it's the work of the devil

if you don't like me, fine - i don't mind, and i forgive you for calling me a devil - but you should really find out more about Jesus from the Bible before you reject Him completely... and for eternity

it's important
>>
>>29879489
Good plan, and yeah, I think you kinda might. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>29879541
Haha you're not a prophet. I never said Jesus's work was the work of the devil. I said you are a sinner and as such have no place to judge me. Jesus was the only one without sin. Jesus is the only one who can judge me. Stop playing god.
>>
>>29879568
> Jesus is the only one who can judge me.

and i am relaying to you the recorded Judgements of Jesus on these matters, straight from the Scripture

you are rejecting them

how do you think Jesus will judge that?
>>
>>29879608
But that's not what you're doing. You're relaying your interpretation of the bible. You're saying "Jesus will send you to hell for dating a whore" the bible is not the literal word of God it's the word of God recorded by humans. The bible is not made to chastise people you feel superior to its made to help those in need. You're using it as a weapon of hate and anger not an agent of love.
>>
>>29879639
>You're saying "Jesus will send you to hell for dating a whore"

no i'm not - follow the thread

i am saying, Jesus will send you to Hell because you reject Him and His Gospel - y'know the Bible

you can be forgiven for sexual sin same as you can be forgiven for making someone sick by picking your nose in public

but rejecting Jesus until death?

that's unforgivable

... and i repeat, if you don't like me or my interpretation of the bible, you can read this stuff for yourself - try the book of Mark first
>>
>>29879771
I've read a lot of the bible dude.you have no right to judge me for things you don't know. I never said I rejected the gospel. You just see the world in black and white. Enjoy your bubble life is grey my man.
>>
>>29879802
if you 'had' read the Bible you would know that Jesus demands exclusivity, and that there is only one way to be at peace with God

Jesus is exclusively 'Black and White' on these issues - but since you reject him, you reject even the idea that there could be black and white issues

Jesus wasn't grey about morality, for Jesus is Light

... and everything else is darkness, which will be cast into eternal darkness
>>
The only things which inspire me to keep pretending to function are the temporary dopamine fixes which I desperately search for everywhere I can find them. I feel like a shell of a person. I look in the mirror and see some strange person who I can't even identify with. I'm sinking away from all human connection and watching it drift further and further away. I want to give up. Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>29878782

How can I stop thinking about my ugly fucking face?
I've hit a new low where I'm looking every hour into the fucking mirror to convince myself that I'm not that ugly as I think I am.
PLEASE HELP IT'S UNBEARABLE
>>
>>29879889
>Why shouldn't I?

well fo one thing you're obviously a depressive, and while that can often give birth to harsh realism, after a while that clarity is lost to overwhelming feelings of pointlessness and one becomes irrational

so some of your current thinking is irrational, so you can't be trusted to make wise choices on whether to live or die

instead you should get some meds, and couple that with a big dose of counselling to talk your feelings through

but of course, ultimately your life 'is' completely pointless if you aren't in fellowship with the Source of all Fulfillment and Life; Jesus
>>
File: 10376495057.jpg (362 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
10376495057.jpg
362 KB, 1280x1024
>>29879859
Hey buddy piss off. Go preach on a street corner. Besides dont you have some self-flagellating to do?
>>
>>29880079
sorry pal but as a religious extremist it is my deeply held conviction that i must hijack your thread

maybe you should have been more qualified in something like crowd control
>>
>>29880144
>sorry but as a delusional lunatic I must spread my delusions everywhere.

Ah, carry on then.
>>
File: ¦3lush.png (1 KB, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3lush.png
1 KB, 33x33
>>29880198
loI oh u
>>
>>29879991
I'm aware of the irrationality, I just don't see any viable alternatives. No matter how aware I am of the logical facts, the irrational tendencies are all I feel. There is nothing else. Anyway, I've been on several cocktails of meds, have gone through multiple therapists/counselors, and three hospitalizations, but I still reach the same conclusion. Life is meaningless and there's too much suffering for me to want to be a part of it.

And stop talking that way about Jesus. I don't think he would like it if he could see it today.
>>
>>29878782
26, kV. I'm pretty awkward but I have a decent amount of friends. I have the basics taken care of (place to live, job, in shape, car). What should I do to avoid becoming a 27 kV.
>>
File: lerninz incoming.jpg (32 KB, 356x438) Image search: [Google]
lerninz incoming.jpg
32 KB, 356x438
>>29880537
>And stop talking that way about Jesus. I don't think he would like it if he could see it today.

you understand that Jesus is alive today, the Resurrected Lord, who sits enthroned in His rightful place as Creator, God and Judge of all the Earth, yeah?

i'm pretty confident He appreciates someone extolling Him as the source of all Fulfillment and Life... since he is extant, 'Life' and the Creator of all that lives
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.