[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You just payed 200$ for this black hooker and can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: qt.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>You just payed 200$ for this black hooker and can't get it up
what do you do?
>>
Realize that I'm not going to fuck her because I'm black and prostitutes avoid us like the plague.
>>
Just have her suck you for the time you paid for:

a) you don't get hard and she still did the work
b) you get hard

and the good thing is it will probably be b mate
>>
>>29878716
suck on her fat tits/smell her asshole/lick her feet
>>
>>29878716
Wow, I'm out 200$ on THAT?
>>
>>29878760
I was just gonna suggest this, chances are getting sucked on will help you relax and get hard
>>
I demand my money back and beat the tar out of her. She couldn't get my dick even if she paid me $20,000.
>>
>>29878798
>I demand my money back and beat the tar out of her.
This. My grandfather's nigger stick needs some dusting
>>
>>29878716
Get my money back and tell her to leave or I'll shoot. I don't want STDs.
>>
>>29878748
Geez I wonder why
>>
>>29878716
Guess you're not that much into bestiality anon. That's understandable.
>>
>>29878716
I'd probably piss on her and tell her to take a shit in the middle of the street. That way I'm at least amused slightly for $200.
>>
File: 1426016253494.jpg (66 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1426016253494.jpg
66 KB, 295x418
i'd unironically tell her to put her clothes on and then ask her to play video games with me

maybe ask for a footjob later tho
>>
>>29878716
>black hooker
>can't get it up
Gee I wonder why famlam
>>
>>29878868
Scared of the BBC
It that were cheap af.
This is why white people can't be robots. At least you can lose your virginity by fucking a prostitutes.
>>
>>29879036
Are you just going from thread to thread posting that image with an edgy comment?

Why? Nobody knows who you are or cares. Everybody has seen that pic dozens of times and knows it's not original.

Take your edge and go back to /b/, the mods don't much care to ban kids there.
>>
>>29879298

Why would anyone want a whore gf?
>>
>>29878760
This is the correct answer. Pretty sure that after sucking a bit, you'll get hard. And once that happens, I'd titfuck those monsters.
>>
I'd take a pic of her and then shitpost on /r9k/ about how great my "gf" is.
>>
>>29879298
>Scared of the BBC
More like scared of the AIDS.
>>
I've whored before. I everytime I got Asians I just knew they won't be able to stay hard. I don't even know why they bother.
>>
>>29878716
so OP you gonna give me some sauce on who this broad is?
>>
So do they mind if you cum? That's what "by the hour" means right? I can have a virgin spunk, use my fury to get hard again, and thrust some more?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.