[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just go outside and talk to girls. Be yourself, man. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kjhgghjff.jpg (81 KB, 588x448) Image search: [Google]
kjhgghjff.jpg
81 KB, 588x448
>Just go outside and talk to girls. Be yourself, man.

Why cant normies wrap their head around the idea that this only works because they are normies?
>>
Nobody actually says that you retard.
>>
>>29878439
what?

Ive heard this from at least a dozne people in my life

This is the go-to normie advice ongirls. They cant explain it in more detail because it just happens so naturally for them
>>
>>29878389
Its more go out and do stuff you like, then do it with other people. Its pretty fun doing stuff you like with other people who also like that.
>>
>>29878389

All the people bitching about this advice have never even tried it. You'd be surprised what'd happen.
>>
>>29878515
but the problem is getting other people to do the thing you like with you

if you could get other people to do the things you like, you'd have friends and you wouldn't be a robot, so here we are in full circle, stupid normie
>>
They are normies because they do that, they don't do that because they are normies. One thing I've noticed about you ""autists""( not talking about robots) is that you always put the cause as an effect and vice-versa. I'm guessing that is a common mistake because in your attempt to understand life you do some social reverse engenieering and end up reading the situation backwards.
>>
>>29878886
No, doing that kind of thing requires some degree of either attractiveness or social tact

If you dont have either of those, you cant do it.
>>
>>29878389
If you talk to a girl pretending to be something you are not, eventually the real you will show and the girl will leave you. Why don't you really be yourself and those who dislike you can gtfo
>>
File: eyeknife.jpg (10 KB, 261x171) Image search: [Google]
eyeknife.jpg
10 KB, 261x171
When normies say 'be yourself', they really just mean 'be the way you picture a good and normal citizen to be like'. The reason for this is that normies believe in true love due to all the corny romance movies they have watched throughout their lives; they seriously think everybody will find a fitting partner by being 'nice, kind and polite'. This, however, is far from true.

When somebody says 'be yourself', they certainly don't mean 'be honest' or 'feel free to talk about things nobody apart from you cares about'. Robots, get this silly idea out of your head. I am absolutely certain that most of you have noticed that the big majority of people prefer ignorance and sugar-coating over facing reality and harsh truths. They will always try to avoid things that don't fit their naive worldview, including odd personalities like you.
>>
File: 1467479118586.png (1 MB, 600x1800) Image search: [Google]
1467479118586.png
1 MB, 600x1800
>>29878886
But why do they do 'that'? It's because they have this normie mindset. Easy as that.

It's an endless cycle, there is no clear answer. Though, I much prefer my version.
>>
>>29880232
When normies say "be yourself" they are doing it not just as "encouragement" for you but as a legitimate warning.
If you can't show your true self towards your mate then you're gonna have problems down the line. You expect to be able to put up a front for the entire relationship and stay happy?

That's partially why you faggot robots can't hope to get a gf: because your true robot personality is not desirable (for the most part).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.