[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men are attracted to most (say 75%) of women >women are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>men are attracted to most (say 75%) of women
>women are only attracted to the top 20% of men

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29878345
To prosper society op. It's the only reason we ever advanced. Women are the judges and men are the addblock plus whom block shill images.
You can't find nature and in a ay it's a good thing.
>>
Biology - men are programmed to spread their genes as much as possible and women are programmed to ensure they produce high quality offspring (aka choosing the best mates to breed with).

Basically you got cucked by nature
>>
What the fuck why the fuck would someone use that pic in tinder holy shit
>>
>>29878423
So....

What you're saying if I want to fall in love with a woman who finds me attractive, I should date a tranny who would find 75% of men attractive since male brain.
>>
>>29878345
The real question is then why is rape illegal
>>
>>29878627
toppest kekest anon
>>
>>29878368
learn to talk you fucking retard.
>>
>>29878423
>> Biology

Son I don't think you have any idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>29878345
Not really true desu. The top 50% of girls is generally attractive to most guys, while the top 50% of guys is generally attractive to most girls, if we're going by personal observation. To the autists who think they know evolution, sexual selection happens on both sides. Offspring receive roughly 50% of each parents genome, so it's equally important that both sides be fit and viable in their genetics. A girl with great features but lots of acne isn't going to get a lot of action, except by guys who have similar levels of genetic, personal or physical deficiencies. Men who have supposedly trained themselves not to use sexual selection in the first place can also mate with girls who are visibly not very viable.

If you ask me, I would want more of society getting cucked by Chads, for the Chads to raise their standards even more, and for everyone else to not have babies. Humans have stopped evolving - we are regressing actually, since the concept of biological fitness doesn't mean as much as it once did (people who wouldn't survive in a natural setting are now producing offspring etc.) I know that won't happen, so here's to genetic engineering. Let's hope it won't fuck us over in some other way.
>>
>>29878368
what the fuck are you high or something
>>
Because males are the character to make the first move, rather than just stand there like a beta fag? Males need to make the move, and get the attention, as well as create a form of atmosphere and vibe around you, rather than being a scrawny, quiet and boring cunt. Women love attention, and if they're with an attention grabber, or someone who's established, they feel like a 'queen' next to a 'king'. If you're also good looking, or have a good body, then bonus points to you.

Women just have to stand there, twiddle with their hair, put a smile on their faces, and look good, while hardly sating a word. Her bonus points, are just her being 'pure' rather than a total slut.

Feminists would be triggered here. But who gives a fuck.

Also, try not to look at dating site facts as your evidence. It's not the real world. Anyone would swipe to get Taylor Luthner (whatever his name is), C.Ronaldo, Kim Kardasian, and whoever the fuck celeb cunt name their is.
>>
>>29879325
>Because males are the character to make the first move

This once I stopped being a beta faggot without a backbone and started to approach girls, I got with girls that usually would have been way out of my league. You'd be surprised at how successful you can become with girls if you get good at small talk/ flirting. Even a lot of handsome guys need a lot of alcohol before they approach or sperg out etc.
>>
>>29879299
>The top 50% of girls is generally attractive to most guys, while the top 50% of guys is generally attractive to most girls,
no, it isnt 50/50 you stupid fuck. get your head out of fantasy land. women actually find the average guy physically unattractive, but men are able to compensate with multiple other factors

men and women have different factors for attraction and there is a simple reason for this: men and women have different biological roles so they seek out different things in a mate

men are attracted to: mostly physical appearance (but lower standards), and a bit of personality

women are attracted to: physical appearance (higher standards, but take more and higher weighted factors than men into account), resources, status, personality, and a bunch of other smaller factors like preselection
>>
>>29879607
What kind of resources and status do you get in a prehistoric, natural environment? What kind of complex personality is Sharquisha from 50.000BC looking for?

It's almost all about appearance in terms of sexual selection. Perhaps you could include personality for the past few millenia, but even today it has less influence than physical appearance, and it had much less influence just a few centuries ago, let alone millenia. The rest of the things you mentioned are not biological since that's not how humans have dealt with the concept of fucking. Before neolithic times, it was: "ooga booga guy looks strong, looks good, I want him fuck me", after which they went their separate ways. For the vast majority of posf-neolithic civilization, status didn't vary much beyond a leader, his assistants, and the people.

Women today, who choose to get with rich and powerful people, don't do it for any biological purpose. They don't think "ooh, that guy is very successful, surely I want his genes in my children" or anything remotely similar to it. They do it for personal interest, in order to further *their own* goals in life, which might be to live lavishly and without worry etc.
>>
>>29878345
So she is trying to cheat on her husband?
>>
>>29878704
this, its against nature
>>
It's not like there ain't tons of unattractive females looking to get laid.
>>
>>29878345
oh my fucking god what a beauty
>>
>>29878627
>male brain
Scans of their brain show they're more female than male, structure wise, plus if they're on hormones they're going to act pretty much like a women
So basically you're cucked eitherway
>>
>>29879939
omg you perv just because shes on tinder doesnt mean shes looking for casual sex. ugh
>>
>>29880639
>omg you perv just because shes on tinder doesnt mean shes looking for casual sex. ugh
Girls don't actually say this, right?
>>
>>29880639
oh fuckoff you normie fucker please
>>
File: 1420093907428.png (416 KB, 488x534) Image search: [Google]
1420093907428.png
416 KB, 488x534
>>29880639
LEM tier bait.
>>
>>29878345

Women have become lazy because of the lies fed to them by the media. We are now seeing more females everyday putting on 50lb like its nothing because its ''okay to be fat'' and your man should accept your body.

>>29879325

>Donaldo would fuck a woman

kek
>>
Men literally do not care if they fuck a 5/10 and the baby comes out a misshapen blob of brown flesh and loose teeth. They are not sexual selectors.
>>
>>29878345
Then how do most men manage to obtain romantic relationships and procreate?
>>
>>29882664

I do care though

i have a woman brain?
>>
>>29878345
Because our reproduction system is assymetrical, with the female part having inherent value due to the time it takes for her to do her reproductive job, while men can jizz several times a day and therefor have almost zero inherent value which is why men are largely valued by their accomplishments and played out against eachother since there at any moment is an almost infinite amount of sperm available.
>>
>>29878345
Its more like 90% women 20% guys

There were studies showing women think only the top 20% of guys are above average looking.

They literally think the rest of us are ugly.
>>
>>29878423
>and women are programmed to ensure they produce high quality offspring

Entirely wrong. That large strong dominant men managed to fuck the most doesn't mean they're "higher quality" and it certainly doesn't mean women are "programmed" for it. Christ, don't talk about evolution when you don't even have the wikipedia basics down.
>>
>>29882689
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-women-reproduce-17-times-more-often-than-men-8-000-years-ago
>>
You guys parade around random statistics you cannot source like it's the end all be all of your argument like liberals
>>
I dont know about you guys, but im only really attracted to maybe 20-25% of girls my age. Im a rather picky guy though.
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>29882811
Top 20% IS above average. What, would you rather it be top 49%. I'd say 25-75% is average
>>
>>29878345

Based on physical looks, yes.

But women are more likely to reach out to men they find unattractive compared to men:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>29878368

Are you wasted
>>
>>29878345
>basic biology is such that men and women are certain ways for evolutionary reasons

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1466679331705.jpg (29 KB, 409x377) Image search: [Google]
1466679331705.jpg
29 KB, 409x377
>>29878368
>Women are the judges and men are the addblock plus whom block shill images.
>>
>>29882922
Its okay anon let me explain it better
Women think only guys that are 8+/10 are 5+/10

This dating site's users are all guinea pigs:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>29882861
>8000 years ago
>When the average life expectancy was 32.
>>
File: oppressedwomen.jpg (115 KB, 648x795) Image search: [Google]
oppressedwomen.jpg
115 KB, 648x795
>>29878423
Wrong, it's because men wouldn't bother with women if we weren't programmed to wanna fuck everything that moves.

Evolution is a bitch, men had to adapt and work hard in order to survive while women just had to pick a good male to follow.
>>
>>29883039

This, women literally think the upper 20% of men are average.
>>
>>29883201
How many times do we have to go over this? Theres was a lot of infant mortality which brougt down the average but if you survived childhood you 'dlive almost as long as today.
>>
>>29883039
Why are you shocked by this, it's a website based on looks. Women aren't like men, they can't just fuck anything. Of course if there's a site based strictly on looks, women are going to be more picky
>>
>>29883286
1. That makes no sense why men and women would be different
2. It's not strictly just about looks. You can even list your fucking income.
>>
>>29883286
>Why are you shocked by this
I'm not shocked by this. I'm just trying to support my statements.
>Its a website based on looks
??? People can throw all kinds of info into their profile. Smoker?, kids?, religion?, how close their compatability is based on questions they answered? Its far from being based on looks alone.
>>
>>29883335
>That makes no sense why men and women would be different.

Evolutionary speaking it does, women are picky when it comes to choosing a mate. They have to be because they have one egg and it takes them 9 months to prepare for child birth and build all that energy. Whereas men shoot millions of sperm at a time and can do so whenever they please. So that's where women being picky comes from

>It's not strictly just about looks

All dating sites are about looks unless it's one that intentionally doesn't let you see a person's pic. Income, hobbies etc etc can all be faked, and thus should be treated with suspicioun, so in person you have a higher chance to impress a woman with those as opposed to online
>>
File: 1463261946987.jpg (88 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1463261946987.jpg
88 KB, 750x499
At this point I'm glad the niggers are taking them all. They aren't worth my time at all. I'll just keep saving pictures of them.
>>
>>29882736
>i have a woman brain?

It's possible that you just think about things logically.
>>
File: 2mz023a.gif (133 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
2mz023a.gif
133 KB, 300x250
>>29880302
100% true, here's proof
>>
>>29878472
the past is the past anon :^))))))
>>
>>29878627
You need to have lots of drugs or be a chad to date a tranny
>>
>>29878345
>the top 20% of men
>Why is this allowed?

Because those top 20% of men can beat your 80% ass. That's why they are top 20%

Why /r9k/ can't seem to accept this is beyond me.
j u s t g i v e u p
>>
>>29882926
The odds seem so stacked sometimes.
>>
File: 1461453289654.png (230 KB, 377x476) Image search: [Google]
1461453289654.png
230 KB, 377x476
>>29878368
>Women are the judges and men are the addblock plus whom block shill images

How much did you drink m8?
>>
>>29878423
But at the same time we enforce laws to counter-act those very same laws of biology.
For example, most males kill the offspring of other males.
We do the opposite.

Women are allowed to act like cavemen, men are not.
>>
>>29878345
Allowed? That seems to imply you think you can have some sort of authority over the workings of separate aeons. Woman birth man, and man hunt. Do you want to play on easy mode or something, you dang pussy???
>>
>>29879314
I'm high, I understood him, so yes.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.