[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do moms all dress like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (781 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
image.png
781 KB, 550x825
Why do moms all dress like this?
>>
They're disgusted by they're disgusted by their own bodies and resent their children for ruining them.
>>
Must be a white mom thing.
>>
People are herd animals.
>>
>>29878218
It isn't exclusively. Suburbanite thing probably?

t. nonwhite
>>
More like why do Americans dress like this. The men too.
>>
>>29878176
Looks modest, clean, homely, elegant. I remember as a child masturbating to my mother as she wore such clothes.
>>
Because they had their 1.5 kids so they don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>29878262
w-what the fuck is wrong with you anon
>>
>>29878258
Hahaha YES xD take all of my upvotes!!
>>
File: 1465939260148.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1465939260148.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>29878176
Because after a women has had children her sex drive drops 200% and no longer no to care about attracting men
>>
File: tumblr_nga4lwsjDf1tek3xbo3_500.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nga4lwsjDf1tek3xbo3_500.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
And they always have this stupid fucking tattoo, my mom and nearly all her friends have it,! What is this shit a band or something from the 80s?
>>
>>29878278
I don't know. I feel immense shame. It likely helped that my mother was a very attractive women.. What was it about the clothes? I do not know.. it may have had something to do with the fact that my mother i imagined was attempting by her fashion to seem unsexual, and so as per anything I violated that fat chance.
>>
>>29878341
Yourmominati symbolism.
>>
>>29878341
Google it hippie it means they want black cock
>>
>>29878341
lol at the shitty spade.
>>
>>29878341
It means your dad is black
>>
Because they are adults.

Here is the deal: right now you are all filled with insecurity, doubt and are absorbed in the approval of everyone around you. Young women are going through the same thing. You all have ideals and the prospect of a completely open future. You are going to college or you are not. You will save up some money and do something interesting with your life. A big part of that initially will be socializing.

You'll get older and you'll realize that most people are not super great. They have interests that aren't compatible with yours. You will slowly whittle your social group down to a more limited number of people. Yes you'll talk to them, but over time, you'll find peace with yourself, and you won't be interested in other people's opinions about who you are and what you should do/be.

But while you are young and dumpy balls of unformed clay, you will do things for the attention of others. You'll like certain types of popular music. You'll dress with flash and be loud. You will do things to attract others until you don't care any more.

So girls are sexy to all while they're young because they have a lot to prove. When they're older, they're sexy for their man, unless you something went really wrong.
>>
>>29878589
>>29878589
damn this is truth. I'm 26 and the older I keep getting the less I give a shit. to the point I'm realizing who I am more and can't change certain things about me, nor are those things really bad. I still care about appearance to a small extent (just to look at least appropriate) but the older I get, the less shits I give about anyone else around me. at all.
>>
File: plaid-2.jpg (34 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
plaid-2.jpg
34 KB, 418x418
>>29878176
I don't know, but honestly this outfit is my 3rd clothing related fetish (right after stockings and plaid shirts).
>>
>>29878298
Stfu cutfag.
>>
They actually want to seduce their sons
>>
1. Its what the other moms wear
2. It hides their flabby bodies better
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.