[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uglyphysicalflaws/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1467761681591.jpg (3 KB, 98x116) Image search: [Google]
1467761681591.jpg
3 KB, 98x116
who else /uglyphysicalflaws/ here?
>be me
>be toddler
>play with younger sister
>trip and fall
>open my mouth mid fall
>hit my sisters scalp with my first set of teeth
>one of my front teeth on the upper jaw gets pushed into the still soft next tooth
>be later when loosing first teeth
>have permanent snow-white spot on sayed new tooth
>spot cannot be removed
>be marked for life with a tooth that looks like i never brush my teeth
>mfw

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! give me back my perfect teeth!!!!!!!
>>
>recurring eczema on hands and face
>lips continuously stinging, flaking and peeling
>nothing helps
>>
File: 1467557239538s.jpg (9 KB, 249x237) Image search: [Google]
1467557239538s.jpg
9 KB, 249x237
>>29877847
i feel your feel friend
let us indulge in the feel

dfhkjghkhla
>>
File: 1467919046575s.jpg (6 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
1467919046575s.jpg
6 KB, 250x216
bump for more greentexts

dsgfhgjlh kjhlkkjhgfd
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (525 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
525 KB, 3264x2448
>>29877742
>tries to bite his little sister in THE HEAD
>it backfires
>whines about it

really dude? pathetic.
>>
File: d1a.png (232 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
d1a.png
232 KB, 408x469
>>29880041
i fucking opened my mouth by accident i was a fucking toddler, they barely are smart enough to talk. do you really think i would bite my siter you sperg?
>>
>do steroids
>make crazy gains
>double length of cycle because lolcruise@500mg/wk
>no sides ever
>2 months pct then acne scars on back

What the hell. I thought the meme said steroids made your dick small and gave you acne. Noone said it was not doing steroids that fucks up your skin. I only lost 10 pounds after coming off so I kept most of my gains but still that shit pissed me off. Next time I hop on I'm never coming off. PCT is the worst shit ever. I'm using mk677 now and it seems to be helping my skin slightly, but it could just as well be my autistically clean diet and gallon of water a day with lots of vitamin A,D, E, and cold showers fedora meme.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>29880477
how did you get the impression doing 'roids was a good idea in the first place?
>>
>>29880871

That much is self apparent. Roids have no negative side effects and a shitload of benefits. The real question is how did I get the impression ever stopping roids was a good idea. I'm probably starting back in November and never coming off until I die as a ripped old ass grandpa.
>>
>>29877847
>>29878859
i have it on all of my limbs
and nothing the doctor tells me to do works it just sensitizes my skin to EVERYTHING
>>
>be me
>me 4-5 year old autistic fag
>playing in living room with laundry basket
>pretending laundry basket is a fighter jet
>rocking back and forth
>laundry basket tilts forward
>crash into the TV cabinet
>Scar under my nose

Still there today
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.