[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU HAVE 1 HOUR LEFT TO LIVE FUCK QUICK HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: 1457875469995.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1457875469995.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
YOU HAVE 1 HOUR LEFT TO LIVE

FUCK

QUICK HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR LAST HOUR

59:59 REMAINS
>>
Tbh like always. Why start making a big fuss now when you can embrace sweet death?
>>
Probably spend it dying. If its like "one hour until nuclear apocalypse" I leave the city and look for a place to hide.

There is no "one hour to live" that leaves you functional that guarantees your death.
>>
Awesome. Just enough time to kill myself.
>>
Finish making this piece of improvised tape music
>>
>>29877722
By smoking dabb and blocking triggering images with addblock. One blocked all blocked.
>>
I would play Morrowind.
>>
Welp, time to drink up all the remaining booze in my house, smoke the rest of my weed, and masturbate furiously. With the remaining time left in the hour, I'll probably eat a bunch of food (glad I made carnitas the other day, cannot think of a more god tier last meal) and watch random bullshit on tv. Text my old friend who I don't really talk to anymore and tell him I love him.
>>
File: good-bad.jpg (26 KB, 598x171) Image search: [Google]
good-bad.jpg
26 KB, 598x171
>>29877722
I jack off but edge until my hour is up, when my body is found there's going to be a big gooey mess that needs to be cleaned, also i'll leave the most disgusting/disturbing image on my screen for keks
>>
File: 748596+95.png (35 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
748596+95.png
35 KB, 259x194
>>29877722
Memeing the shit out of robots.
>>
>>29877722
I'd listen to some music and feel happy that's it's almost over and I don't even have to end it myself.
>>
File: 1453398319393.jpg (179 KB, 1219x901) Image search: [Google]
1453398319393.jpg
179 KB, 1219x901
desu id make a post on facebook detailing all of my darkest secrets

plot twist: you don't actually die
>>
How do I die? Does my body just turn off, like a computer when it runs out of battery, or will it be interesting?
>>
File: milk.webm (922 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
milk.webm
922 KB, 1920x1080
>>29877722
I'd spend my last hour alive doing this
>>
>>29877722
I get blitzkrrig drunk and pass out half an hour into my hour feeling pure bliss
>>
>>29877780
This is a mixtape meme right? im dumb
>>
>>29878052
Nope
Tape music is basically messing around with tapes and loops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0WVh1D0N50
>>
>>29877722
Rape a roastie, I guess. Dont wanna die a virgin
>>
Order something to eat. Call my parents and bro. Play vidya
>>
Patch league of legends
>>
>>29877767
What about getting cursed by not reposting an image?
>>
>>29877722
What the fuck do you expect me to do in an hour? relax I guess. tell everyone I love goodbye, think about what I ve done so far, take a cup of tea maybe, and cry like a bitch. that s really it
>>
>>29878003
wew elliot rodgers
>>
File: 1464132864479.jpg (69 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
1464132864479.jpg
69 KB, 640x908
>>29877848
This guy knows what's up

Originalo
>>
id just spend it shitposting, i dont have anything else i want to do
>>
Rape every qt in sight
>>
go to sleep
im tired as fuck
just die in my sleep
>>
>>29877722
got a case of beer and 2 bottles of gin wating in the fridge
it's gonna be a fun last hour, that's for sure
>>
File: 1426538925335.png (276 KB, 535x454) Image search: [Google]
1426538925335.png
276 KB, 535x454
Twist: Your death causes an explosion thanks to a broken heart. The blast radius is 50 feet. What do you do?
>>
>>29877779
actually this. i write my suicide note, and pay my gun owning buddy a surprise visit.
>>
I'd start reading the bible so I can have a good place in heaven.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x326
I'd go to the nearest gas station, get a pack of cigs and a few tallboys. Go for a drive and when my last few seconds are up id drive off a cliff not far from here.
>>
Make a book titled "the day some retard anon killed me with a post"
>>
Probably dwell on the irony of wanting to die my whole life and now that it's minutes away I suddenly want to live.
>>
>>29877722
I would marathon anime. One time I thought I was going to go back to jail for a few years and just did that.
>>
>>29877722
Check those dubs.

Go absolutely fucking bonkers. Tear off my shirt, drink the rest of my stale coffee, then... Pick up my phone. I'd call my brother, who I haven't talked to in months. I'd talk to him. I wouldn't mention the hour I had left. He's probably at work still, so we'd only talk for a few minutes. It wouldn't matter though, I'd be glad I got to say hello.

I'd walk around town, it's been a while since I left the house. I might stop for Chinese, but it's so far away. I don't feel like fighting traffic in the last hour I'm alive, so I'll just enjoy the sights.

I'd call my Father too, try to make peace with him. We don't talk much more than twice a year, but if I had let's say forty minutes left as I'm walking around town, I don't mind. I'd give him about twenty minutes, then make up some excuse about how I need to apply for a job or something. I'm not good with conversations anyway, so by then we would of awkwardly exchanged pleasantries and talked a bit.

Maybe move onto my old buddy, Nik. Give her a call, hoping she'll pick up. But she won't, or if she does, it'll only be long enough to tell me she's busy at work. It's okay, it was something stupid. She'll get back to work, never knowing I was going to thank her for being my friend. It's okay, I still have some time left as I wonder the city.

I've got about fifteen minutes left, I realize. I've called everyone I wanted to. So I just sit down in a Starbucks, there are tons of those. I'll get some weird looks for not having the shirt on, but I always hated wearing shirts. If this really is my last hour, does it matter if I die looking a bit stupid?

I'll chat with one of the guys on the computer, there is always at least one there, even now. I'll ask him a bit about himself, not getting the hints I should leave him alone, by being so disinterested in what I'm saying. I'll check my watch every so often, so I don't suddenly die on him.

(Continued)
>>
>>29880835
(Continued)

Then, with about a minute left, I'd tell him the following, "Don't be afraid to love life. Live it for all it's worth. Enjoy every moment. Take a deep breath, and relax. There is more beauty in this singular moment than you'll ever realize. Take a moment to call family, go out with friends, and do things you never thought possible. Just don't let your years on Earth be wasted on some computer."

He'd think I'm bonkers at this point. I really am. So if I'm really dead soon, maybe twenty to thirty seconds left, I'll walk outside. I don't want this to be dramatic, so I just sit on the edge of the road with my head in my hands. Once I'm dead, it'll just look like I'm sleeping or something.

People will pass my body for a bit. It won't be until someone taps me on the shoulder, asking if I'm okay more out of curiosity than care, will they realize the truth. I passed away there, trying my best not to burden anyone.

The guy on the computer will probably hear about this, hell, he saw me just sit there. He'll be reading the paper or watching the news tomorrow, drinking designer coffee when he suddenly pauses. He sees me, just sitting with my head in my hands, having passed away.

Even if it's just one person, he'll try to live his life better. He'll wonder who I was, why I spent my last moments talking to him. There were billions of people on this earth, but I thought he was worth it. Even in the afterlife, I wouldn't be sure.

I'd be content though. I'd of said goodbye to my family, those I care about. Even Nik, if she didn't get the message until it was far too late.I could of said goodbye to more, or maybe done something stupid. But that's not who I am, or what I am. In the end, I'd just want to do all the things I never had the courage to.
>>
Take an hour nap
>>
>>29880763
And how does it feels to be relieved from such disgrace?
>>
>>29877722
I go to bed and just lay down and imagine my happy place, my waifu, and let it all go gently.
I don't give a fuck, if its my time it is my time.

I have no regrets and no worries.
>>
>>29880987
What would you think if everything seems like before nap?
>>
>>29881245

I cried harder than ever in my short life.
>>
File: hurry up.png (220 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
hurry up.png
220 KB, 480x335
FUCKING HELL COME ON
>>
Wash up, empty out the bowels, and chainsmoke for the rest. No sleep 'til Brooklyn I guess.
>>
File: autistic pepe.gif (76 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
autistic pepe.gif
76 KB, 300x300
>>29877722
fap dance around think about everything just fucking pretend to be happy have loud ass music ignore the fact im gona die and simply just spas oout pretending im going to heaven.
Im going to hell.
>>
>>29877722
Sit in my balcony with a cold drink in my hand, watch the world moving without me. Die with tears of happiness.
>>
File: QuicksilverDeath.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
QuicksilverDeath.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>29880835
>>29880913

That was beautiful anon, well said.
>>
Listen to an album.
>>
>>29877722
Listening to music

beep boop
>>
>>29877722
go to town

buy a load of ketamine

take all the ketamine

steal a car

drive home

listen to some music

rip me
>>
Rape that 11 years old who lives near me who has o round butt and perky boobs before she gives her virginity to Chad/Jamal
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.