[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I could probably beat anyone on this board in a fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: strongpepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
strongpepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x247
>mfw I could probably beat anyone on this board in a fight

Hypothetically:

>I see you being racist to a PoC in the street
>I punch you in the throat one-shotting you
>Your weak and flabby body falls unconcious into a puddle of mud
>I wipe my boots on your corpse and fade away into the shadows
>>
>>29877649
What's PoC?
>>
Heh nothing personell kidd
>>
>>29877659

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poc
>>
>>29877649
why do you want to behave like an uncivilized ape ?
>>
>>29877649
Try me pussy. I'm fucked up on steroids and addblock plus.
Go ahead trigger me see what happens. I'll block the shit out of you.
>>
I'll let you beat me up any time big guy ;3
>>
>>29877681
>Posts link instead of just copypasting the description

Kek. Now that's a new form of stupidity.
>>
>>29877681
You're literally that retarded that you had first search for it, and then copy and paste the link instead of saying 3 words.
>>
>>29877649
Go ahead, my uncle is a cop
>>
> You lift 100lbs weights
> I lift 2lbs gun
Get fucked
>>
I have a knife. You might end up knocking me out, but later you will die from stab wounds.
>>
File: 1467843022340.png (66 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
1467843022340.png
66 KB, 247x200
>>29877649
Would you please stop using the term poc? It implies that non-whites are people, and that triggers and opresses me
>>
>>29877649
pssh... nothin personnel, kid

original comment
>>
File: 48569458.jpg (8 KB, 227x173) Image search: [Google]
48569458.jpg
8 KB, 227x173
>>29877749
Does it trigger you when I say that white people should just block my dick with addblock one blocked all blocked fool.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.