[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are mass shooters cucks and don't realize subway is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: OCdrawingpepe.png (123 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
OCdrawingpepe.png
123 KB, 1280x800
Why are mass shooters cucks and don't realize subway is the perfect place for killing normies?
>while driving in tunnel there is no escape (also it's noisy) so you can get a high score when crowded
>you can shoot into other wagons through windows to earn bonus points
>seats, barriers, walls etc provide some cover against police fire so you have longer before becoming an hero

Also since joining r9k I see normies Chads and roastie Stacies everywhere, my hate level increased and I am generally a worse human being than before. GG
>>
>>29877532
Have you ever actually taken the subway?
>barely 7 inches between people on a good day
>implying you'd be able to get your gun out, much less shoot before getting tackled by someone right next to you
>or someone right behind you
>or to your side in your blind spot
incredibly ineffective
>>
>>29877532
Killing normies is one thing but blocking triggering images? Just one. You just got to block one and block all.
>>
Thanks,your tip has been submitted!
>>
>>29877638
What tip? That is literally what I pondered about today, I don't even have a gun or reason to do something like that.
>>
>>29877613
That's why you start from one end of the wagon to other. Also people are more likely to panic than to try to be heroes.
>>
Crowds can be good, but too big a crowd and you're likely to be overpowered which is why you use explosives if you plan on an heroing in a densely crowded area.

The best area to do it is probably a school. More specifically a fire assembly point with fences. You can control the crowd and lock off any other exits with chains or something. If anyone tries to muscle you they will only come from one direction and you can easily get rid of them. The current generation are also the biggest normalfags and alot of them are chads and stacies, so you'd have a higher normalfag:robot death ratio assuming you don't use a shotgun.

this is all a joke. I do not condone any violent acts.
>>
>>29877532
>implying there's such a thing as a good human
The ideal human in modern society is one who does what they're told, mindless buys whatevers new and never says anything out of line.
That doesn't sound human to me at all, humans are inherently flawed and that's what makes them so valuable like how we can manufacture diamonds but they'd never be as valuable as mined diamonds.
>>
I wondered why people don't do it in school cafeterias at lunch time. Easily over one hundred children in a particular area at a given time, my high school didn't even have an officer.
>>
>>29877532
>Also since joining r9k
underago pls go
>>
>>29878191
What, do schools in USA have police officers?

>>29878233
Not underage, sorry.
>>
setting a bomb in a major tunnel would be more effective.

after detonation, git yer gun and try to rack up a high score in the midst of all the confusion and disarray.

for best results do it during rush hour or on a holiday weekend
>>
File: train-hero-3.jpg (174 KB, 514x671) Image search: [Google]
train-hero-3.jpg
174 KB, 514x671
>>29877734
Anon the vast majority of attackers that have been stop by civilians has been on trains
It cranks the fight or flight to fight +11 because it's a moving object you are stuck in, it's not like a mall or park where there is a sense you can escape your attacker.
A cornered mouse and all that
>>
>>29878307
The serious crime rate one's like NYC, Detroit and the like
Some bum fuck places places do it to to feel important (See West Virginia) but it's usually areas where violence is a risk at large.
>>
>>29877532
That's actually something that popped in my mind quite often while commuting back home back in the days I hadn't dropped out of college yet
>god I really hope some psycho doesn't get in this wagon and starts shooting it up, I just want to get home and take a nap
>>
>>29877613
No man you sound dumb and paranoid as fuck. Doesnt matter how close you is, you pull that gun out people will not tackle you 90% of the time they are simply confused and scared, you have plenty of time to open fire before someone gets an idea.
>>
>>29879095
That's what most subway tragedies are.
>>
>>29879171
You'll have about 4 seconds before someone gets the idea to tackle you
Specially the people behind you
It would take only one normie trying to jump you to inspire the others around him to gather their nerve and jump you too and get your weapon
>>
>>29879175
not a subway tunnel, I'm talking a transit tunnel like the Chunnel or the Lincoln Tunnel
>>
>>29879171
You might at best get one person before you are beaten and likely killed as the last 20+ would be gun men at subways in the states.
Hell there was one in NYC not to long ago where a guy was getting ready to kill a passenger he started stabbing when another civilian pulled out his pistol and aimed at the stabber making him stop.
>>
>>29879223
>You'll have about 4 seconds before someone gets the idea to tackle you
No man, in reality this shit dont happen. And if you worried there's a chance, just go to a place in the sub where you is surrounded by women or little bitch ass men, you gotta read people man, 90% of the subway pop is not the kind to tackle the gunman
>>
Am I the only one who thought he was talking about the sandwich shop
>>
I think the highest subway score was from that korean old man who set himself on fire inside the wagon
But even then most people died because if the smoke and the old man wanted to kill himsekf not them
And he survived btw
>>
File: 8351365.png (38 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
8351365.png
38 KB, 625x626
>>29879294
Summer that boring for you huh?
>>
>>29879275
Man if you put the effort in you aint gonna be stopped by some civilian. That man you mention is probably retarded and obvious and not goin all the way out man you know you gotta go ALL THE WAY OUT
>>
>>29879304
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegu_subway_fire

192 dead
Good luck beating that high score
>>
>>29879323
Man i been on 4chan for so long it is insane. And i notice over the years that most people who even say the word summer is rather new to the chan themselves. There is rather a small an influx of users in the summer anyway if we talkin literal. I post literally all day most days so if you gonna make this a challenge of who is the most frequent browser there is an extremely small chance you win, fucker!
>>
>>29877532
>Also since joining r9k I see normies Chads and roastie Stacies everywhere
fucking reddit get the fuck out
>>
>>29879354
Holy shit how ingenious. Why isnt every killer not setting fires in tramped public spaces!?!? Its the most best way to do it! Why does no one spend the time to think out how to kill the most men? Why does most killers just decide i will walk in the school with a semi auto rifle bang bang i kill 2 men? I guess maybe most are just emotional and dont have the kill count in mind maybe..
>>
>>29879424
I think most of them are pussies and aren't willing to die in a fire together with their victims
Cause in a cramped space it's really unlikely that he'll escape the fire
The korean old man was a weasel who got lucky
>>
>>29879424
It's pretty hard to start a fire, to be honest.
>>
>>29879474
His method was lighter fluid in a milk carton and a lighter
Sounds like it was easy
>>
>>29879424
I'm surprised you don't see more random bombings everywhere by James Holmes types who don't have a specific target in mind but just want to kill people.
>>
Don't be a fucking idiot and just don't fucking do it
Kill your self and the fucking end or work like the fucking rest of us for a better fucking life

Reports your IP to the FBI and NSA and CIA OP
Fuck you
>>
File: Death.png (11 KB, 609x230) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
11 KB, 609x230
>>29879378
Summer fag has been a thing since 2007(9 years ago) and wasn't debunk till around 2012 in one of moot's QAs but people stilled argued the user base in the summer was still underage summer kids because most 18+ will have a lot of better things to do in good weather then shitpost online.

Honestly I agree to that, the only reason I'm on now is I'm sick and likely when I feel better I won't be on here much as usual for me in the summer time
>>
>>29877532
It's happened before, guy only went 6/19 though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Long_Island_Rail_Road_shooting
>>
>Shooting the place up
Retard, unless you want to get your teeth kicked in by Chad.

What I'm surprised at is that more killers don't use something like a burning laser, it'd take a while for it to burn but all you really need is for the person to catch on fire.

I guess it's the energy constraints or something, but if I wanted to kill a bunch of people and get away with it, I'd do it in a manner most police couldn't even imagine someone being crazy and determined to do.

or

>Buy/Build drones
>Attach gas tanks to them
>Hover over several crowded areas at night
>Have them all turn off at once
>Instant +50 killstreak
>Unlikely they'll find out who did it immediately
>>29879641
>Ferguson's trial was notable for a number of unusual developments, including his firing of his defense counsel and insisting on representing himself and questioning his own victims on the stand.

The absolute madman
>>
>>29879686
>a burning laser
Hahahahkekekehahakekeahahahakejengagahajah
>>
>>29879686
>Gas tanks fall
>someone has a head injury
>Nothing else happens
at least finish your chemistry course in highschool before posting kiddo. Also its unlikely that droid can carry such load
>>
>>29879731
Anon do you honestly think I'm being serious? The only legitimate way to kill a bunch of people is to go into a crowded area and shoot everyone.
>>
>>29879275
Nope you staft firen that gun load af noone goin near you they so scared less they like miltrey fucken veterans which you aimen for first anyways
>>
>>29879630

it's definitely a real thing, the entire internets quality drops when american schools go on holiday
>>
>>29879303
Yes anon you are
>>
>>29879616
You're literally retarded if you think these threads are worth reporting (maybe serious threat ones, but OP didn't even threaten anybody).
>>
>>29877532
The best place would definitely be some area with limited entrances/exits, where there are still many people. This place would require an area where you can back to the wall, or at the very least, be certain no one is coming to blind spot you while you get the job done.

So personally, I recommend a play of some sort. Everyone is sitting down, watching something. Theaters work too, but with the play, you could always go back stage, store all your gear, and emerge as one of the crew. That's if you're going for repeat offenses.

If you're doing one and done, it'd be smarter to block a few of the fire emergency doors, then to work during one of the longer scenes. Just walk to the back of everyone, and start unloading.

Just my professional opinion, of course.
>>
>>29881405
if there aren't a lot of exits you better have enough ammo or be above them or else after you try to reload you will get beaten to death
>>
Also, if you set the train on fire, it's in a tunnel, so all that smoke has nowhere to go, distracting rescue crews and shutting down most if not all of the system.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.