[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no fellow autistic INTJ mastermind to do battle with Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 827234027.png (601 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
827234027.png
601 KB, 1024x576
>no fellow autistic INTJ mastermind to do battle with

Why live?
>>
>>29877371
>why live

so you can contribute to worthless society you live in, only so they could still make fun of you no matter what you do
>>
File: 926103659.jpg (11 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
926103659.jpg
11 KB, 206x245
>>29877487
I predicted this reply.
>>
Are INTJs really intelligent or something? I've never read up on this personality type stuff, mostly because I don't really believe you can file someones entire mentality under archetypes. I like to believe the human mind is more intricate than that I guess. Anyway I ask because there's some kinda chubby cute azn who's been showing lots of interest in me and is self-admittedly INTJ, and I'm done trying to fuck vapid girls whose hobbies/interests are "PIZZA, DOGS AND COFFEE XD"
>>
>>29877371
>my MBTI type is nicknamed that. Therefore, I'm a genius

Congrats.
>>
>>29877564
She's pulling your strings already.

In all seriousness though, the type is supposedly all about planning and tactics over extroversion and interaction. She's probably not all that vapid, but don't count on loyalty from anyone.
>>
>>29877564
no they arent
>kinda chubby cute
>chubby cute
>chubby
>cute

lol ur probably some fat fuck too, lose weight and find better girl
>vapid girls

every hobby is vapid lol
>hurr look at me i like to dress up as animal im so interesting xddd
>>
>>29877614
Guess "the architect" nickname gives that away. So they're manipulative? Yeah don't worry I'm not looking for some qt GAMURR GIRL ^_^ to marry. I just want someone I can fucking talk to. If it has to be an ugly, short and fat asian girl. Fuck it, whatever. As long as I'm not alone.
>>
It's so embarrassing how seriously people take a test that is literally one step above horoscopes that psychologists at large think is total bunk.
>>
>>29877666
I'm auschwitz skinny actually. So I'm a furry now? Nice arguement, fuck off.
>>
>>29877371
>tfw INTP
>tfw no INTJ to battle

INTP masterrace.
>>
>>29877711
>im skinny

thats what they all say
maybe your not furry but every so called """""hobby"""""" isnt something really complex at all, saying all this makes you sound like that fag destiny and he sucked cock on twich stream so theres that
>>
>>29877371
>no fellow autistic INTJ mastermind to do battle with

Looks like I've won this round. You're going to need to try harder than that if you want me to take you seriously. Looks like I need to move on to some new prey, this one's lost its luster.
>>
File: 1442859938527.png (113 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1442859938527.png
113 KB, 500x592
>>29877805
Excellent. You were lured out by my post, just as I knew you would be. Now the real fun begins.
>>
File: IMG_0426[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29877769
Dude, I'm a fucking skellington. That's kind of a nihilistic way of looking at it, but yeah I guess you're not wrong.
>>
>>29877371
I seem to get either ENTP or ESFP.
So Richard Feynman or Groucho Marx.
I didn't know I was Jewish.
>>
>>29878202
I guess I'll go harvest the shekels.
>>
>>29877371
INTJ here. Only INTJs are smart enough to use addblock plus to block shill images.
>>
>>29877371
I'm an INTJ.Wanna battle?
>>
>>29877371
>autistic INTJ
I'm INTJ and I'm not... oh.
>>
>>29878279
INTJs are smart enough to stop using plugins that break browser and blocks ads at hosts level.
>>
>>29878582
The battle has already begun, pawn.
>>
>>29877736
Intp4lyfe
>>
>>29878631
No. You must merely walked into my trap.
>>
>>29878659
But now that I've sprung your trap, I've lulled you into a false sense of security. Are you sure things are going to plan?
>>
>>29877707
How is it embarrassing? That people are doing something you think is dumb? What does it matter? Do you go into a church and tell the parishioners that they're retarded?
>>
>>29878684
No that was also my plan
>>
This is the gayest fucking thread I can't even
>>
>>29879169
you can't even?
>>
>>29879337

Sorry, I died from how gay this thread is and am now posting from the gates of hell.
>>
>>29877487
INTJs here are so autistic.

Firstly, they see themselves as 'le master manipulator". Now, whilst they can do so occasionally, their introversion leads them to have difficulty communicating (assuming they're higher on the introversion spectrum, some are nearly 50/50).
Furthermore, their top 2 cognitive functions are Ni -> Te. Ni is more about thinking of ideas and te analysing them. This order makes them worse at manipulation than say an ENTJ (Te -> Ni) who's stronger Te (thinking) let's them more effectively plan and analyse a possibility.
Same with the bottom two. Se -> Fi for ENTJ, Fi -> Se for INTJ. The ENTJ's superior sensing functions allows them to impose their will onto the world easier; and their weaker Fi (a feeling function) means they care less about being ethical and such, which would get in the way of their master plan.

>t. INTP
>>
>>29877707
This isn't mbti though. Mbti is a set of loose theoretical ways of thinking that catagorises people. These threads overemphasise and stereotype for, well, fun. As Jung said, in mbti "every individual is the exception" so no you cannot categorise everyone into 16 types that define exactly how they act, but you can categorise them into 16 types -- loosely.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.