[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a girlfriend >She is a big of a geek, doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1444638405293.jpg (190 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1444638405293.jpg
190 KB, 500x598
>finally get a girlfriend
>She is a big of a geek, doesn't know much about the stuff I like but is willing to learn
>Last night go to the movies and the arcade with our friends
>After that she and her friends head home while me and my best friend walk around trying to find somewhere open to buy dinner for everyone
>I can't believe I made it, this is exactly how I always wanted my life to be
>Wake up
>I dreamed a girlfriend
>I dreamed a best friend
>I dreamed a life
>No way to go back
>>
not having a gf is understandable but how come you dont have a friend? wtf
>>
>>29876860
Mpst people on here don't, you fucking stupid newfag.
>>
>>29876833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

that sucks just sleep forever
>>
your life is not like one of those disney films where a good hearted person lives a life he/she dosent deserve and in the end he/she gets whatever he/she deserves, finds his/her true love and some more bullshit. you will get nothing by siting in your bedroom and masturbating allday. you want a friend? learn to be social. you want a gf? change yourself. go see a pyschotherapist you dumb fuck. I ASSUME all you do is pitying yourself all day long. people like you make me angry. I bet its your parents fault that you are like this. sure...
>>
>>29876960
I made 3 friends last year but we had to stop hanging out due to complications, my girlfriend in my dream had the same name that my friend who was a girl which makes me more of a sad cuck
>>
thats because she was the only girl that you were interacted with. she is not magical or overly nice or anything. she is probably as fucked up as any girl outside
>>
>>29877032
She was overly nice tho because she was from another country where people are nice to each other, that's one of the reasons we stopped hanging out. She had to move back and she was the one holding the group together
>>
>cuddling girlfriend in bed
>I can feel her breathing
>can feel the warmth of her body
>I can smell her
>she smells amazing
>feel her snuggle up closer to me
>everything is perfect
>I wake up
>desperately grabbing at the empty space next to me, trying to feel her there
>she's not there
>she'll never be there
>it's just empty space, as usual
>feel cold
>too sad to cry

I just want to go back.
>>
>>29877195
What's the point of showing us what could have been?
>>
>>29877265
I think it's nature telling me to kill myself.
>>
>had similar dream last night where I got a qt fat gf and lost my first kiss to her in the back of her car
>wake up still kissless virgin
Fat girls should be desperate, why can I only find them in my dreams?
>>
>>29877319
You may aswell get into heroine, some people describe it as the same feeling than falling in love
>>
I used to be just like you but then I changed and friends just started to pop up everywhere I went.

This is an oversimplification but I changed my looks, I pretend I'm not my old self everyday and things are looking good for me for the first time.
>>
>>29877561
Where can I buy your ten step plan? Do you sell multi vitamin juices too?
>>
>>29877395

Because you aren't searching enough
>>
File: 1466466065392.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466466065392.png
350 KB, 600x600
>>29876960
This dude gets it.
Hey OP, read this over and over and over.
>>
>>29877710
Anon are you telling me? [Spoiler]to start looking inside?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1462246560494.jpg (13 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
1462246560494.jpg
13 KB, 140x140
>>29876833
Yeah, those dreams are bad.

Last time I had one I just cried in bed for a while and desperately tried to go back to sleep.
>>
>>29877710
I have literally only ever met 1 fat girl my age. She went to my school, and she was this weird kinda Fat Stacy, who was a total slut and lost her anal virginity at 15, despite being a 2/10 to most people. I'm not one of those "I'll only date a virgin" guys, but the point is that she had no trouble finding guys, despite her appearance. Other than her, I've never met a fatty my age. which sucks because it's my fetish
>>
>>29877766

No bro I am telling you to start looking outside, like, in clubs and shit, or tinder, whatevs.
>>
>>29876833
You think that's bad? Last night I had a dream where I went to my gf's apartment before she came home and found a nigger in her living room.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.