[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Please someone share a story worse than mine.

>Fall in love with girl I'm not even dating
>Find perfect chance for us to become roommates
>I wait till we're roommates before confessing my love to her
>I tell her all my deepest secrets and embarrassing things about me
>She rejects me and brings a new guy every week to fuck
>She moans really loudly and sometimes fucks in the living room
>She told one of the guys all the special shit about me
>He laughed at me and bullied me about it calling me a loser
>She laughed with him
>She told all my friends all the personal things about me
>Word spread out and it became public knowledge at school
>>
Well don't just sit there, tell us what you told her OP. The only way I can judge how fucked you are is if I know some of this stuff.
>>
File: 1468167470491.jpg (63 KB, 611x715) Image search: [Google]
1468167470491.jpg
63 KB, 611x715
Good, you fucking deserve it for getting her to move in with you then telling her you like her. Making it awkward as fuck for her. You deserve to be bullied by her and chad
>>
>>29876624
this cunt deservers to be castrated

i wish her the worst possible outcome of her sociopathic life
>>
Just move out and leave her to deal with rent. I mean I'm sure she'll be fine, she's a woman. But do something man.
>>
>>29876624
Anon do you still live with her? should of filmed her in the act and ruined her social life.
>>
>>29877481
>>29876624
he's right OP don't let this shit slide, you will regret it later on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.