[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is self-consciousness the cause of all our problems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 555x888) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 555x888
Is self-consciousness the cause of all our problems?
>>
>>29876536
No but its the cause of me realising all of my problems.
>>
The cause of all problems comes down to

>insecurity
>>
File: 1467720873763.jpg (130 KB, 1135x704) Image search: [Google]
1467720873763.jpg
130 KB, 1135x704
>>29876536
It's blessing hidden in a curse.
Whilist others being oblivious and blind I dare to say is much worse.
So I'd say our fates are well worth themselves. Be it the virtues and consequences.
>>
>>29876536
Kind of. But i think the major root is low self esteem
>>
>>29876549
If you aren't aware of it then it's not a problem
>>
The problem comes with not being valued by those you seek value from.
>>
>>29876536
It is our gift. It is our burden. It is our responsibility. And it is our salvation.
>>
You are probably not self-conscious enough.
>>
>>29876761
Please explain what you mean by this.
>>
>>29876814

There is lots of stuff going on in your sub-consciousness and instead of becoming aware of that stuff and taking control of your full being, you waste your consciousness on being miserable and fucking your shit up even more. Learn to walk consciously and you can do anything.
>>
>>29876536
Desire is.
>>
>>29877010
I don't understand. Your sub conscious is not directly controllable by definition, so self-consciousness won't help.
>>
>>29877348
Perhaps you are right. Because desire causes self-consciousness. So how do we get rid of desire?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.