[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Sorry for poor grammer if there's any) My moms been acting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 21
File: image.png (432 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432 KB, 1136x640
(Sorry for poor grammer if there's any)
My moms been acting funny lately. I'll start off by telling you guys it's just me and her in a two bedroom apt. So she's always been a bit of a friend to me more than a mom, and we've been really close because of this. One day she told me I'm her best friend, and this is when things started acting different. First she's always had a habit of being in her underwear and bra once she's home from work but she would always wear a blanket and just fall asleep on the couch. Now she makes more of an effort to walk around and talk to me, and hug me.

Sometimes when j come home from work she'll be walking out of my room looking completely flustered like she just got done pleasuring herself... But a couple nights ago was the hitter. It was probably 2 in the morning, and she walked into my room and woke me up saying she had a bad dream. She asked if she could sleep in my room for the night. I very crankly said whatever. So instead of sleeping on the floor she climbed into my covers and hugged me.(not really gonna get into detail about what we I was wearing but she was as far as I could tell.. Maybe she had panties on) At this point I was very embarrassed, and my body had reacted to the situation.She noticed and laughed a little pointing it out. Being embarrassed I turned around, and acted like I didn't care. She went on explaining how it ok and perfectly natural while hugging my back pushing her chest onto my back until she fell asleep... This has been going on for the past couple days now. Last night she didn't even give me an excuse she just climbed in bed with me and cuddled me like a toy... Now I'm starting to have thought about her. She has a nearly perfect mana chan body, and I kinda want her. Did I just get slowly seduced? What do I do about this?
>>
>>29876377
massage her feet

doet
>>
Le YOLO amirite?
>>
File: !bonerofnoreturn.gif (2 MB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
!bonerofnoreturn.gif
2 MB, 400x304
>>29876377
jesus christ anon, what have you done to me.
>>
File: 1460479453325.jpg (142 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
1460479453325.jpg
142 KB, 510x383
>>29876377
That fictional mom story gave me a boner so go for it anon. Massage her, gently kiss her, help her bathe, I don't know.
>>
>>29876377
Secure your role as man of the house by giving her a baby duh,
>>
Requesting pic of mom. Also, this is fake, but if it is not, then nail her bro, nail her real good babe
>>
What dip do you use, Cletus?
>>
It sounds like your mom needs some friends other than you around, don't pursue the inbred bullshit these fuckhead anons are suggesting. Fantasy is NOT reality and you will completely fuck your shit up if you take what she's doing and escalating it/ encouraging that behaviour.

If she pulls this 'sharing a bed' schtick again, you should be firm about it (i.e this bed is for sleeping, you know that doing anything else is fucked up). If she has a better hobby or circle of friends to hang with other than family, she'll channel her sexual frustrations away from you.

Without getting personal OP, where's dad in all of this?
>>
>>29876832
Fuck this faggot OP, go live the dream we wish we could.
>>
>>29876832
Yea, maybe all the successful incest stories keep it a secret because of asshats like you.

Go for it OP, if this is real anyway
>>
File: 266014_luis_deal-with-it.gif (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
266014_luis_deal-with-it.gif
19 KB, 300x300
>>29876865
Get your animu shit perception of reality out of your ass you fuck-face, nothing good could come from fucking your own mother.

Didn't Marty McFly teach you anything?!
>>
>>29876832
divorced and cut all ties to us
>>
File: Dr. Gonzo.jpg (32 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Gonzo.jpg
32 KB, 500x385
>being physically able to get your dick up for your own mother
You fucking Honkeys
>>
>>29876832
You're a either huge cuckold or a female jelly at OP mother.
>>
>>29876911
Nothing other than cumming buckets everyday for the rest of your life, gtfo normie.
>>
>>29876951
I'm black and love momcest, too bad my mom is a cow or I'd have tried to fuck. Race has nothing to do with fetishes you coon.
>>
>>29876939
I'm glad that it at least seems like you're listening to me OP and I'm not going to pretend that I have all the answers (aside from PLEASE DON'T FUCK YOUR MOM). It's kind of sad your dad isn't around but he seems like an asshole so you're better off and seems like your mom really is just lonely even if she doesn't want to fuck you, she's missing the feeling of affection like when we all get when tfw no gf.

Maybe she needs to find a relationship to move on, of course the whole stepdad thing might be weird and you should hope she has good judgement to know when a guy is using her but maybe you should wingman for her. Of course I also suggest having a good circle of friends for her to hang with regularly so you don't have to do that cringey wingman shit.

>>29876956
Funny that you would call me a cuck because I fucked up the only relationship I cared about by cucking my ex with my other ex at the time. Seriously consider drinking moonshine until you shit yourself to death.

>>29877023
Like most of r9k, you're beyond help.
>>
>>29877049
If the image didn't give it away enough, I'm latin.
I think the problem are not really white people.
But american people in general.
>>
>>29877056
What honestly could be the downside of a relationship with your mom?
>>
im not sure how do you do it anon if i hear my moms voice by dick goes flaccid
>>
>>29877077
Checked.
Don't knock it till you try mi hermano.
>>
File: 1418048082490.gif (901 KB, 509x281) Image search: [Google]
1418048082490.gif
901 KB, 509x281
Look guys, OP post is bait but let's say it's not.
What's the actual problem of two adults trying to fuck each other if they do like each other a lot?

I have seen way worse shit that society somehow thinks it's alright so who the fuck cares if a mother and son wants to fuck.

When you start paying attention to the fucked up sex lives people have two consenting heterosexual adults seems like the most vanilla shit ever.

Stop being butthurt ffs.
>>
File: 1460643025389.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1460643025389.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>>29876911
>Shuns one fictional medium
>Refers to another
>>
>>29877154
because morals are objective.
How did the human being know back at the times of Jesus that incest was not a good thing? How did they know back then that it caused bizarre deformations on the offspring?
Because they had strict morals based on mental sanity.
If you're mentally 100% sane (which likely few of us around here are) you are not managing a boner for your own mother.
>>
>>29876377
She feels like she will pass away soon and doesn't want to die with a virgin son.
Grant her her wish.
>>
>>29876377
When I was 16 I fucked my past out drunk mom's pussy till I came all over her ass. It was the best nut I've ever had. I did it again at 18 but she woke up and caught me and I played it off saying it was a bad dream for her. I think it worked cause she never brought it up again. Besides that I haven't fucked her. I've played with her pussy a couple times when she was passed out tho. Super hot. She doesn't get drunk anymore so the dream is dead. You can probably do it tho anon.
>>
>>29877106
Are you being fucking serious? Are you seriously telling me you personally can't find any downsides and then ask me? nigga you best be trollin'

>>29877155
Since you're clearly an aspie who struggles with registering human emotion and can't pick up on when someone is joking; How about reading some Oedipus and then thinking about why fucking your mom isn't such a crash hot idea? Can you do that for me.

And I will choose the mythical archetype of Greek mythology to make my point because Japanese weaboo shit doesn't count as a sincere impact upon human consciousness and culture.
>>
>>29877049
>tfw mum has nearly perfect mana chan body, good facial structure but is Asian
>tfw no matter how hard I try can't get attracted to the most attractive Asians

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>29876377
If true anon atleast do the honours of posting some mom pics
>>
>>29877285
You got BTFO no amount of damage control will save you now retarded normie.
>>
>>29877285
Aren't you going to answer him? Clearly we don't understand and you aren't doing a very good job of explaining.
>>
File: 3064874031524.jpg (20 KB, 189x204) Image search: [Google]
3064874031524.jpg
20 KB, 189x204
Feels like forever since I've seen one of these threads.
>>
i really cannot be attracted to my mom, maybe because i think she is not attractive i do not know.
but go for it if you like it. she would like it too i think. be happy.
>>29877267
>morals
the relation op is descriving will not hurt anyone why there is such a drama about it?
>>
>>29877267
Look man, society shouldn't really have a saying to what 2 concenting adults do.

Else people would be able to stop more "degenerate" shit out there.

there's entire communities that circle around shit that ranges from kinky to literally criminal levels.

>swingers
>cuckold
>bdsm
>scat
>zoophiles
>pedos

I could go on but you get the hang of it. A 50 year old woman fucking her 25 year old son is the last of society's concern.
>>
File: 1458561658403.jpg (14 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1458561658403.jpg
14 KB, 456x456
>>29877155
I know Oedipus. Yet another piece of fiction.
Some things in life work out, some don't. It depends on too many variables to assume from a single 4chan post.
Thanks for diagnosing my Aspergers though, i mean i didn't know i was sick but someone with their head as far up their ass as you couldn't possibly be wrong about anything.
>>
>>29877435
Was meant for
>>29877285
What do i know, maybe i have assburgers after all.
>>
>>29877425
Would it make a difference if I say i was 20, and she just recently turned 40
>>
>>29877494
Dude life is too short to worry about this bullshit.
Be happy.
>>
>>29877367
>>29877376
Ok wow I'll concede defeat and let you guys fuck your moms and that'll really show me who's in charge here.

OP listened to my bullshit and that's all I care about at this point even if I have to play the devil's advocate and tell him that he shouldn't fuck his mum and would be better off sowing his wild oats with other women outside of the gene-pool and generally improving the human race instead of settling for what's available with no effort.

Sure it's hard, maybe even impossible among some of you but the thrill of the hunt should be enough to drive robots to improve and while this will piss you off, some of us ARE going to make it.

as for you >>29877457, there are 2 paths in life, one where you live as a sperg for eternity and the other where you live as a sperg for eternity that fucks his own mom. You do you anon.
>>
>>29877494
Same shit.
You're both fucking adults.
that kind of kink is not even that fucked up compared to the other shit I mentioned, just move on and stop asking for people on fucking /r9k/ approval.
>>
>>29877390
>>29877425
because
1. The contrast and differences of family dynamics with sexual dynamics being this blurred to them show that these natural boundaries have no value in the mind of the people in question, showing that their sanity is deteriorating
2. Incestuous relationships generate severely deficient offspring
3. Incestuous families are usually dysfunctional
>>
>>29877056
Well she doesn't have that many friends. When she says I'm her best friend it's cause I'm her only friend really. We do everything together like movies eating out, ect.. And when I bring up her finding a new guy she just says that ships sailed a long time ago.
>>
>>29877572
Look, if OP really is saying the truth (which he's not btw) and he and his mom want to fug let them.

Your armchair psychology won't solve OP issues, you can't stop people from being degenerate, you can't do shit by posting on some asian picture sharing website.
>>
File: 1457327609087.png (380 KB, 888x960) Image search: [Google]
1457327609087.png
380 KB, 888x960
>>29877530
I'm replying out of pity at this point, but accept that everyone is entitled to live how they want to.

If "you're goiung to make it", cool. I'm happy for you. You will speed up the process by not embarassing yourself on an anonymous imageboard.

No one gives a shit if you "lost", if you "won", or what you think. Just let it go.
>>
>>29877609
I CAN TRY, ANON!
I CAN TRY!
>>
FAKE AND GAY

unoriginale
>>
File: Dioshrugging.png (62 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Dioshrugging.png
62 KB, 400x240
>>29877609
I think that this post sums up everything nicely.
>>
JUST FUCKING PENETRATE HER AND BOTH OF YOU MUST HAVE A SON
JUST DO IT OP
ALSO, POST PICS OF HER
OH THATS RIGHT YOU CANT BECAUSE THIS IS FAKE AS FUCK
>>
File: image.gif (926 KB, 454x442) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
926 KB, 454x442
Plz bump this forever. I haven't laughed this hard in months!
>>
>>29877654
The only reason I haven't posted any pics really is cause I don't want pictures of her floating around online.
>>
>>29877056
>Maybe she needs to find a relationship to move on, of course the whole stepdad thing might be weird and you should hope she has good judgement to know when a guy is using her but maybe you should wingman for her.

Liberals have gone too far.
>>
>>29877572
>boundaries
the only boundaries in question are what people set. nature is not always right you know?
>defecient offspring
there is no offspring to be made
>3. Incestuous families are usually dysfunctional
cannot argue against that since i do not know about the subject.
>>
>>29877808
>nature is not always right
exactly. That's why people decided to not fuck their own family, much like animals, dogs for example, do all the time. Dogs fuck their own mothers and sisters and daughters and next thing you know they are born with skulls smaller than their brains.

>there is no offspring to be made
I sure hope so
>>
>>29877615
If I wanted to give a shit about letting people know whether I'm going to make it or not and win internet arguments I'd be a tripfag.

Also why the fuck do you think you're entitled to living how you want to? Was Ed gein entitled to graverobbing and murder because he should be allowed to make a female body suit and a belt of nipples? There's a lot of shit that has been determined by every civil society on earth to stop someone from smashing your head in with a rock because it's what they're 'entitled' to do, wouldn't that clash with your self-perceived entitlement to be fucking alive?

If OP isn't full of shit then if you were to fuck your mom all of these issues mentioned in >>29877605 are only going to get worse afterwards. I can fucking guarantee it.

Pic fucking related I'm going to lurk and laugh at incestfags.
>>
>>29877850
No one decided to not fuck their own family. We're all products of incest and most aristocratic families had rampant incest going on.

This complete shunning of incest is a relatively recent thing, and a lot of people don't even really see it as that bad.
>>
>>29877893
>most aristocratic families had rampant incest going on
And that is why Caligula and Nero went full epileptic.
Well either that or something about drinking from tinfoil.
>>
>>29877939
No one's saying that incest over multiple generations doesn't promote recessive genes, but OP isn't planning or maybe even able to impregnate his mother and first generation incest doesn't yield defective children anyway so what's the problem?
>>
>>29877850
>natural boundaries have no value in the mind of the people in question
you appeal to nature being right and now you say you are not. which is it?
>what animals have to do about what is right or wrong? what nature as to do at all?
>>
It's a real shame that some posters here are so sexually deprived that you think incest with your mother is fine. You poor, poor creatures
>>
OP don't listen to anyone but me.
Go to a gettho and find two handsome strong black men and bring them to meet your mother.

She needs real men to breed her.
>>
>>29877939
This

The Julio-Claudian family aside from Augustus is full of shit tier Emperors because of inbreding. Contrast them to the Nerva-Antonine dynasty (who all successors are basically adopted previous fuckboys literally) and they're all semi competent while literally every non-Augustus julio-claudian is a meme, the drinking from tinfoil thing refers to rome's collapse as a whole not just the aristocracy failure
>>
>>29877973
>what's the problem?
His mom is likely a bit mentally affected by how lonely she feels and he is enabling her reckless behavior.

>>29877980
I tell you which it is. It is the fact that nature causes babies to be born fucked up when mom and dad are brother and sister. And nature makes your sister's and mother's natural smell be anti-sexual to you so you don't fuck them. YET, animals, not nature, but animals, that have free-will, do this. Why do they do this? Cause they're animals, and they don't know better. But WE KNOW better. We naturally know that we should not fuck our family, because something inside of us tells s not to do it. And we're not some dumb animal that doesn't know about it and just sticks it in the first hole he sees around.
>>
File: 65265.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
65265.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>29876377
Holy shit op tell me more. Muh dick muh addblock plus.
>>
>>29876832
OP you don't have to have a baby if you have sex don't listen to this anon.
>>
>>29878026
She's 40 years old, I don't think it's up to her 20 year old son or any dumb fuckers on a mongolian forum to tell her that she's mentally affected by how lonely she is and to not "enable" her behavior.
If it's anyone's will at this point it's OP's, and if he wants to go for it after honest thinking and consideration then by all means he should.

Also you're contradicting yourself in your second paragraph.
>>
>>29877985
How is it not fine? Just pee in vag. If you don't have a baby then anything goes, right?
>>
File: 1453918444233.gif (210 KB, 459x480) Image search: [Google]
1453918444233.gif
210 KB, 459x480
DO IT OP GOOOOOO FOOOOR EEETT
>>
>>29878067
>Also you're contradicting yourself in your second paragraph.
I really am not but I'm not the kind to explain the same thing thrice. But let me clarify what I said real simple: A dumb mindless animal ignores one instinct for the sake of another stronger instinct. His sexual desire is stronger than his natural """common-sense""" of not fucking family.

Then again, doesn't matter how older she is, she is not okay, the right thing to do is to snap her out of that mentality, maybe seek some professional help, though I think she is just feeling some intense loneliness.
But I'm well aware we're not very fond of the right thing around here.
>>
>>29877741
they are just pics
pics of a mature woman who isnt even naked
those pics will die in the void OP dont be a pussy
>>
you will always live with regret if you don't... same if you do though. looks like you are in quite the pickle anon
>>
>>29878140
"Maybe seek professional help"?? Do you think homosexuality is a mental illness too?
>>
OP, I don't care if you want to have sex with your mother, you're both adults so do whatever you both want with each other.

But please, DO NOT post her pictures on this site. Don't fuck up with her like that, she's your mother.

If some retard wants more milf porn to fap just google, there's a shitload of that.
>>
>>29877741
post the tits hide the face
>>
>>29878164
>incest = sexual orientation

God give me patience to accept the things I can't change, courage to change what I can and wisdom to distinguish both
>>
Pretty sure this is copy pasta. Seen this type of story at least three times already.
>>
>>29878196
Yeah, you're right, incest isn't a sexual orientation. You know what is, though? Heterosexuality, which is exactly what sex between two consenting adults is, which is exactly the situation with OP and his mother.
Nowhere is the indication that she's interested in him simply because he's her son, that is to say he could have been anyone else and she would have been attracted to him regardless because he's genetically her son, no, that's NOT the case, like OP said they grew up very close and she considers him her best friend, CLEARLY and attraction that goes beyond an incest fetish.

Last I checked, attraction between adult doesn't warrant betraying and alienating your mother by calling psychologists on her.
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>29878249
You know that people who are "friends" through all that time don't feel like fucking each other because that's another way of nature to try and avoid you from fucking your sister, right?

Incest is not rape, nobody is getting killed and all that, but it shows crystal clear that the sanity of both parts is going down.
>>
>>29878387
So "nature" is just whatever validates our opinions now? Cool, cool.
>>
>>29878415
Nature comes within your instincts. The actions of a sex-thirsty literal dog do no equate to nature as an entity, but as a nature as collective of behaviors, good or not. It is natural that you will not want to fuck your mother. It is also natural that a dog will be too horny to care and stick it into the first mound he sees in front of him, being either his mom or sister or whatever.
>>
>>29878458
So nature is whatever you want it to be. Got it.
>>
>>29878470
Yea, that is some pathetic attempt at damage control. You are pouting like an angry housewife at this point, which is the kind of behavior that we can expect from someone who enables a guy who wants to fuck his fictional-scenario mother in 4chan.
>>
You should at least have tapped your mom once. It's a pretty basic experience and I pity those who haven't had it.
>>
File: 1468113028435.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1468113028435.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
tfw you meet people who dont want to fuck their tendie providing mommys
>>
we are all robots that want to fuck there moms
>>
>>29878764
he needs to make mommy happy.
we all know she will like it. and he will too.
>>
File: 1454953420958.png (290 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454953420958.png
290 KB, 512x384
thats your mum. you dont bum your mum
>>
please op don't, don't make inbreed mongrels for 4chan. noo
>>
File: 1467503838642.jpg (57 KB, 530x1291) Image search: [Google]
1467503838642.jpg
57 KB, 530x1291
DON'T LISTEN TO THESE NORMAFAGGOTS OP

You have to fuck her. It's the only solution. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>29877285
Oedipus didn't know she was his mom when he fucked her tho
>>
>>29877056
>seems like your mom really is just lonely even if she doesn't want to fuck you, she's missing the feeling of affection like when we all get when tfw no gf.

Women can't be lonely. At least not to the extent of us KHV robots. Women would go insane if they had be an incel man
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.