[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like Starcraft >Never heard of it >oh it's fun,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1242x2013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1242x2013
>I like Starcraft
>Never heard of it
>oh it's fun, would you want to try it? It's free
>no thanks
>that's alright, you probably wouldn't be very good at it at first, I've been playing since the early 2000s
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD DON'T TELL ME I WOULDN'T BE GOOD AT GAMES I'VE NEVER HEARD OF
Fuck this cunt, she doesn't even play video games. Her only "knowledge" of games comes from fucking Game Theory. Seriously, fuck this cunt.
>>
>>29876271
Also, I've known her for like three years, so her "trying to befriend" bullshit falls flat too.
>>
There's no way a stacy can handle a serious rts.
>>
>>29876300
Literally her only experience with games is when her boyfriend makes her try Pokemon or some shit, and it took her hours to get to Viridian City.
>>
She doesn't mention gender. It's certainly odd to not realise that sounds rude. I think you're somewhat socially retarded.
>>
>>29876324
>Hours to get to Viridian
Fucking plebian
Twitch plays Pokemon did it better
>>
Dude you just said "oh well, I'm better than you anyway". It's rude to think that's worth saying, regardless of gender. Not like she flipped a shit or anything, she responded completely appropriately.

You need to control your autism.
>>
>>29876378
This

Take her advice, she's right.
>>
>>29876271
That definitely was some autism. You did say "whatever, you would've been shit at it anyway".

It's a bit snarky. Maybe a bit bitchy.
>>
Why do you guys text girls you're not interested in dating/fucking? You're like the girls who text guys because they're bored. It's pathetic.

This girl is obviously not a gamer and any gamer girl would jump at the chance to learn something new. Or at least she'd be nice and ask about it if she cared. The real social tip this slut should have given you was that she's clearly bored with the conversation if she types less than you.
>>
>>29876324
>her boyfriend

Why are you talking to this whore?
>>
File: 1442503342594.jpg (315 KB, 656x967) Image search: [Google]
1442503342594.jpg
315 KB, 656x967
>>29876442
>any gamer girl would jump at the chance to learn something new
>actual girls who actually like video games exist
>>
File: 1468169469949.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
1468169469949.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3600
>>29876271
>Fuck this cunt, she doesn't even play video games. Her only "knowledge" of games comes from fucking Game Theory. Seriously, fuck this cunt.
Your green text is in no way descriptive of of the text message you have shown as evidence.

>I like Starcraft
>Never heard of it
>no thanks
Where did you say this?

>that's alright, you probably wouldn't be very good at it at first, I've been playing since the early 2000s
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD DON'T TELL ME I WOULDN'T BE GOOD AT GAMES I'VE NEVER HEARD OF
Again, where was this said?

If anything this reeks of "autism" and I hate using that bussword.

She says" I don't think you meant offense" and then you went off on one again.
>>
>>29876344
>>29876378
If neither party mentioned gender, then why would you even bring up gender?
>>
>>29876521
In the above texts that were cut off, leading up to the OP Image.
>>
>>29876600
And the CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE stuff?

OP has no evidence for the accusations he is making. The texts we have been shown is him generally not knowing how conversations work.

Point, evidence, analysis is school boy shit. But where is the evidence? if anything it just looks like OP has insulted her for some reason.
>>
>>29876578
Don't pretend OP wasn't implying that.
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD
His autism removes him so far from reality that this is what he actually heard in his head.
>>
>>29876271
it isn't though.
>>
The fact that you immediately assumed she felt insulted because of her gender immediately jumped on the defensive shows that you're a closet misogynist. I like how she doesn't realise this even in her last message, instead referring back to the general rudeness of what you wrote.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 622x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 622x240
>>29876689
https://us.battle.net/account/sc2/starter-edition/
>>
>>29876271
>It's free
Wait, what, when did this happen?
>>
>>29876271
Your greentext is nothing like the image you shared. You seem delusional dude
>>
>>29876735
Show me exactly where I mentioned gender.
>>
Starcraft is just one of those things women will never EVER understand, especially if you're talking about the real game (brood war).

Why are you wasting your time talking to this stacy?
>>
>>29876858
>real game
>brood war
What's wrong with 2?
>>
>>29876790
I did in a previous post.
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD
The fact you went on to explain why she would be no good, as if it wasn't obvious, implies you thought that she thought something else.
>>
File: 1458859678892.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1458859678892.gif
387 KB, 269x270
How do you not see that shes right though OP? You don't talk in a condescending matter to a person your trying to be friends with or get to know better. How much of an asspie are you that you don't understand the difference between an argument and a conversation?
>>
>>29876271
why are you wasting your time?
>>
>>29876921
it's a good game, but it's not quite up there with brood war. For example, pay attention to the way units clump together in 2. It just leads to the deathballs and it's not very fun playing as or against.

You pretty much just mass up until full army and then A-move. Done, win or lose.

Things may be different now. I haven't played in a couple of years
>>
>>29876271
holy shit you're fucking autistic

>>29877453
this

OP needs to chill the fuck out and stop taking everything as a matter of life or death
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.