[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright femanons. Convince me. Why should a I date you instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0515.jpg (354 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
354 KB, 1280x960
Alright femanons. Convince me. Why should a I date you instead of a pure virgin girl? What argument can you make that sets you above a virgin girl?

>inb4 you'll die alone/a virgin
Not an argument.
>why should a virgin girl want you?
There's no compulsion for that. The onus of attracting one is on me, and I accept the struggle it comes with. Your argument is to convince me why I shouldn't be bothered and just settle for Chad's used goods. Have a pupper for your trouble.
>>
How many women that have shown interest in you have you turned down?
>>
>>29876245
I actually exist.
>>
Virgin grils are a meme
>>
Nobody wants to date you, virgin or not.
>>
>>29876270
2 off the top of my head. My ex was also a virgin when we met. Dated for about 2 years before she had to move away and we decided long distance wouldn't work. I've had relationships before. However after dating a girl who you are the first for everything with her, nothing really compares to that emotional attachment. The downside being the detachment is a long and painful process.
>>
Considering you're on r9k, you are likely ugly, boring, and/or undesirable. Most women are not virgins, and the ones that are will be able to get a not ugly, not boring, and not undesirable bf(Chad) to fuck them. So unless you can be that guy, then you'll probably have to settle for a normal woman.
>>
>>29876298
Alright, I'll give you that. They're getting hard to find. But I'm undeterred yet.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29876245

>tfw no tiny fast wan wan no a bedsheet outside
>>
>>29876318
>My ex was also a virgin when we met
No, she wasn't
>>
>>29876342
>ugly
Get generally 6-7s on so maybe not spectacular but not ugly either. I've had gfs before too.
>boring
Unusual, yes. I don't have normal hobbies. But by no means are they boring.
>undesirable
Again, my past says otherwise. I'm trying to hear compelling arguments for why I shouldn't put the extra effort into finding a virgin. Not whether I can or cannot get a gf.
>>
>>29876318
She was fucking other guys behind your back because you didn't give her the d. You're probably gay.
>>
>>29876374
I know you're triggered but they exist, and I will find them friend.
>>
>>29876418
>I've had gfs

No you haven't. They were just friends.
>>
>>29876441
Does it really bother robots so much that I've deflowered two girls, and plan on a third?
>>
>>29876365
Hey I wanted you to know that your post made me laugh
>>
>>29876245
Nope, you're right, you shouldn't date me. Go chase a virgin and die alone please.
>>
But I am a pure virgin girl anon-kun
>>
>why should I date you instead of a pure virgin girl?

You probably shouldn't ;_;

For what it's worth, the only man I've ever had sex with, I was married to. Now I'm divorced AND used goods.
>>
They are less likely to be attractive, although I know you faggots all have a fetish for plain hippie chicks social concede with that one.

Virgins are shit in bed.

Virgins are just as likely to cheat once they get a taste for dick and realise they've missed out on playing the field.

In the event you do find a legitimately hot virgin girl, they're likely to be just as socially maladjusted as any other woman, just in a different way. The sane, reasonable women I'm the world exist mostly in a miniscule subset of regular women who are neither virgins nor sluts.

She might be a virgin because of low sex drive.
>>
>>29876574
Filthy whore
>>
I'm a virgin but I popped my cherry by fingering myself a long time ago. Does this make me less desirable than a virgin with their hymen intact? It's been bothering me lately.

And it's a lot easier to find girls who are in the 16-19 age range depending on where you live and if it's legal.
>>
>>29876245
Kiss the virgin girl and make her die.
>>
>>29876574
If you're not fat, I could consider taking you in. I don't care about past luggage.
>>
>>29876568
this. too bad I'm an overweight shitskin with acne and manface.
>>
>>29876586
>less attractive
Besides the fat chicks, that's not true
>shit in bed
Can be and last one was molded to my tastes. I'm a patient man.
>No less likely to cheat
I agree. They're all capable of it. But it's a risk I'm fine with. If she cheats, she's gone.
>low sex drive
Possible, but those usually weed themselves out from dating anyways.
>>29876644
No, I don't care about that. I care about the emotional bond formed between a virgin woman and a man
>>
>>29876497
In your fantasies. You're so obviously a dateless virgin.
>>
>>29876574
why did you get divorced and how long were you married for?
>>
>>29876671
You can solve part of that. Just work out. I do. Hell, I'm not some Adonis either. But I take care of myself.
>>
>>29876696
On a scale of 1 to Tumblr feminist how triggered are you right now?
>>
>>29876318
If you fucked said virgin ex and are no longer a virgin yourself, then you don't deserve another virgin girlfriend and need to GET OUT YOU FUCKING CHAD AND STOP RUINING THE DATING POOL FOR OTHER VIRGIN MEN THAT WANT VIRGINS.
>>
I like anal creampies.

t. femanon
>>
>>29876653

Not fat, though I would like to lose ten pounds.

>>29876704

Married for two years, had dated for seven prior to that. HS sweethearts and all that.

Divorced because he seemed to think that being married meant he was allowed to kick the shit out of me whenever he was pissed off about stuff going on in his life.
>>
I don't care for virginity t b h. In fact if a girl was kinky and liked dragon dildos it would be pretty cool
>>
>>29876644
>28 different Chads have railed me but I seem shy and sweet enough to get away with the 'i accidentally my own cherry' bullshit
It's 4chan, lass. You can be honest here.
>>
>>29876835
A compelling argument. I too like anal cream pies. However I feel that this fetish amongst women is so low that trying to find a women who likes that, along with meeting my other standards, and lives within a reasonable distance may be more difficult to find than a virgin. While I accept your argument of nonvirgin women being more open sexually, I have faith in my ability to convert virgins towards liking my fetishes after a given amount of time.
>>
>>29876850
I'm sorry to hear that he ended up being terrible. I wish you the best in your future.
>>
>>29876927

Thanks, man. I'll probably just play it safe from now on and never trust anyone again. Because if someone can flip a switch like that after seven years...idk.
>>
>>29876245
Because I'm a pure virgin girl too
>>
>>29877286
My first gf went full blown vegan leftist after we broke up. People sometimes radically change for no apparent reason. Although that probably had more to do with the fact she went to Berkeley for university.
>>
>>29877320
That's wonderful. I hope you find a man worthy of it someday.
>>
>>29877343

Yeah, that's crazy. Like, of course everyone changes over the course of life. But to this day I keep asking myself if marriage changed him, or if he'd always been that way and kept it well hidden.
>>
>>29877431
If he came from a religious background, it's possible he always felt that way.
>>
>>29877553

He wasn't a Christfag, just came from a really dysfunctional white trash family. I guess that should have been one red flag. I didn't really even meet his family until we'd been together for two years.
>>
File: 1464111502218.jpg (8 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
1464111502218.jpg
8 KB, 261x181
>>29876543

I'm glad I made you laugh anon.
>>
>>29876245
>>29876245
No one gives a shit about your preferences. And most guys don't care if a girl in her twenties has had a bf before or not. Just do what makes you happy.
>>
>>29876644
If you're telling the truth, that's actually kinda cute. And it shows you're not oblivious to your sexuality too which is very nice.
>>
Any fembot with tiny A cup boobs here? I don't mind if you're a virgin, if you're female and fit that criteria you are pretty much a 9/10 in my book
>>
>>29876574
Fucking nasty, I bet you have children too.
>>
File: 1467333932123.jpg (46 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1467333932123.jpg
46 KB, 800x800
>why should I date you
Well that settles that, we wouldn't date. If I'd have to kiss ass and have to show "my resume" to date you then you don't really seem interested in dating as much as "filling a gf position". Also this alone makes you come off as a selfish prick because you "have to apply" to date you, and lets be honest, your posting on /r9k/ so we all know you don't have women lining up to date you. You're really just coming off as a self centered asshole.
>>
>>29878265
Hi please respond are your boobs cute and petite
>>
>>29878265
>roastie this offended at the idea of having to work for something in life
Gave me a good fucking laugh dude. That was a spot on satire of roastie hypocrisy, getting mad at others for acting like themselves.

I'd just have to swap it to "Filling a chad position" and "men lining up" and this applies to 100% of fembots. Solid pasta man.
>>
>>29876318
Fuck off normie, you are the reason this board died
>>
>>29878265
I wasn't asking for why you specifically, or anyone off r9k. I was asking for general arguments why against my mindset.
>>29876342
>>29876586
>>29876835
These all presented some arguments, though the last one was more of me trying to figure out the argument being made rather specifcally stating one. And obviously I wouldn't ever do something as autistic as having a girl turn in a resume in the real world. But I do scope with leading questions.
>>
>>29878116

Haha, nope.

I may be dumb enough to have married a woman beater, but I'm sure as hell not such a fool as to have babies with one.
>>
>>29878375
The board is dead, there's no saving it.
>>
>>29876586
>Virgins are just as likely to cheat once they get a taste for dick and realise they've missed out on playing the field.
Yet, less likely to divorce by a huge margin.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.