[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoplifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 41
File: 50a[1].jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
50a[1].jpg
201 KB, 470x595
Discuss the high neet-art of SHOPLIFT

>Your methods
>Have you been caught
>Devilish stories

Fuck money, fuck normos, we'd download cars if we could!
>>
Coat with inside pockets at wal-mart
Grab something pretending to look at it and pretend to be distracted walking somewhere else
Go to less traveled aisle
Watch front and back and stuff it in my pocket

That's how I get new earbuds and candy.
>>
>>29876146
do you not have enough NEETbux or are you just too beta to face the cashier? fucking pay for your shit, faggot
>>
>the art of shoplifting

its not rocket science nigger, you just put shit in your pocket when nobody is looking. strategically place the things in your pocket behind your personal belongings so it looks like there isn't anything there then leave
>>
Dont you guys just get your girls to do it for you? They have the purses and can stick things down their boobs and if a security man tries to touch them they can scream and if they get caught they can cry and even seduce if needed.
>>
>>29876334

> not shoplifting in big chains cause they are unethical companies exploiting local workers, the environment and people in poor countries

i always take a bag when shopping groceries and leave the smaller items in the bag while putting the big ones on the counter. never been caught, but if i would get caught

>haha oops, sorry, forgot to take those out, i didnt notice XD
>>
>>29877622
Woah are you me? The first time I actually did forget to put the items on the counter and when I left the store I realized how easy it is to shoplift. Hidden in plain sight.
>>
>>29877622
you gonna bitch about capitalism too?
go back to russia you communist fuck
>>
>>29877704

>being this triggered

kek, stay mad you system affirmative cuck.
>>
Never done it but have been considering lately
I'm a wagekek but I just want to see if I can get things for free.
Always been way too paranoid to do. Would have to try it in a shop that I never usually go to
>>
>>29876146
I used to steal ALOT from my supermarket job, it was basically a Wal-Mart because it had electronics as well, I used to steal multiple new games we bought then sell them for $45-50 each, did the same with controllers and other accessories. I stole for myself as well, and in total I'd say I earned and saved myself about $6,000
>>
Aren't there security cameras everywhere in department stores though? With somebody watching all the time? Or am I being silly.

How do most shoplifters get caught?
>>
>>29876146
When i was 12 or so i stole a 90cent blue gummy gecko and i got arrested. I actually pocketed it by accident, so nonchalantly, I didn't even realize what I was doing. I was just playing with the plastic toy bin, had the gecko in my hand stretching it, got bored and I guess instead of plopping it back it just found its way into my pocket..
>>
>>29878035
Yes for the most part there is. Which is why u gotta target poor ass stores.
>>
>go to supermarket that sells laptops
>take laptop to counter
>"i want to give this back"
>"sir, we need a receipt"
>"oh ok, i think i still have it at home, I#ll be back"
>go outside with laptop in my hands
>enjoy new laptop
>>
>>29878035
I work at one, they just say that bullshit and only occasionally watch it when something suspicious happens or they see an obvious shoplifter, there is no such security that stares at multiple cameras all day catching people, if so then they would catch a person every 10-20 minutes as shoplifting is that common now.
>>
File: 816948.jpg (502 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
816948.jpg
502 KB, 1024x776
>>29876146
Nignog here once caught shoplifting. It's all fun and games until they catch you red handed.
Now I got a fucking record for one little crime and the only crime.
Just spend your little money on the shit you buy or better yet install addblock plus and get rid of triggering content.
That's what I started doing.
>>
>>29878101
fuck, thats genius
>>
>>29878110
Yeah this is sort of what I actually suspected.

I'm an Ausfag so probably even less likely here
>>
>>29878101
>thinking store laptops arent tagged against shoplifters.
U really think stores are this dumb.

Personaly my best method is to buy some trivial shit and put other expensive stuff in that box.
>>
>>29878035
>How do most shoplifters get caught?
A few days ago I took approximately 400mg of zopiclone, my sleeping pills, BY ACCIDENT, and decided to get an energy drink because I was about to lose consciousness so I journeyed to my neighborhood convenience store, headed to the back where they keep the drinks and five seconds into stuffing the can into my pocket I had the store owner on my ass grabbing my shirt so I couldn't leave. "Don't you know we got cameras!?!? Don't come back here again!!!!" And then he let me go, lucky I was not to have been arrested. A lot of the smaller stores I guess on their computers they actively watch customers as they go about their business. I wasn't very sketchy seeming, I was calm as fuck actually I must have been given how much of that drug I took, I'm happy I'm not dead wtf
>>
>>29878101
Yeah, this didn't happen.
There's no chance the alarm wouldn't go off.

Mind you people usually ignore door alarms when white people set them off, the exception is when somebody has something expensive on them.
>>
File: 1365646893970.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1365646893970.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
I took some guy's really sweaty and smelly sandals and defiled it when I got home
It's not really stealing because I left 50$ and apology note behind the counter
>>
>>29878035
Walmart is a good example of hit and miss when it comes to cameras.

Some of them you can pretty much get away with anything, others have 5 dudes on the monitors and follow several people apiece as they walk around, focusing on anything strange.

Same with best buy, I've noticed.
Stole a psp and 5 games from one back when they were new, stole dozens of games from them as a teenager, headphones and flashdrives and such.

Never a problem until the one time you get caught. You goof once and you get fucked. Luckily I got caught at 17, after 3 years of nonstop lifting, got let off easy because minor.

Maaan, I'd taken so much cool stuff over the years, I got caught stealing a pack of trading cards and a cd from walmart. That's something special.
>>
>>29878342
On a phone, didn't realize I hadn't answered your question.

Me and all of my buddies who used to do it got caught by 'supercop' store security one way or another.

The guy who sees it as his purpose in life to bust kids for stealing gum. They're usually fat and slow, I would have run if my buddy weren't injured at the time.

That motherfucker woulda sold me out, ain't no loyalty in the hood and sheeit.
>>
>>29878035
Having worked as asset protection in best buy, you have to be either really obvious, be a nigger, or be unlucky to get caught

Our store is in a nice neighborhood so anyone who looks poor and is a minority get profiled like crazy

Otherwise make sure you talk to a salesperson first and have a cart with actual stuff and just look like you wanna look at appliances and sneak that shit. Dont got for really expensive stuff like HDDs you'll get caught, but generally smaller things like controllers and speakers can get sneaked out. Also have a fake receipt just in case
>>
>>29876167

How do you do this during warm months? It would look suspicious af to walk in to a Walmart during the summer with a large coat.
>>
The last two times I stole cough syrup from Shoppers Drug Mart I just stuffed the syrups into my pockets in a lonely isle and walked as calmy I could to the entrance (too scared to go to the exit by the registers) and pretended to tie my shoes by the door until someone entered at which point I dart
>>
>>29878434
Best buy loss prevention guys give zero fucks. Most of the time.

Worst I've personally had happen with those guys is an awkward "is there anything you want to tell me" outside the store. I said "no, why" and he apologized and went away.

>mfw pockets filled with games and skullcandy earbuds

I did know a guy in highschool who got caught at one, but he got greedy. Funny you mentioned HDs, he tried to steal a 1tb SSD back when they were pricey as fuck. He took the spider band off of it, trouble was he didn't see the camera. Like a 400 dollar drive, wound up costing 5 times that all said.
>>
>>29878342

How the fuck do you steal a psp? They usually have that shit locked in a case or something with security container around it that sets off an alarm if you walk out with it.
>>
>>29878434
Ah yes, let me print a fake Best Buy receipt from my fake receipt Best Buy printer which I stole and got cought but luckily I had printed a fake receipt in the store before unplugging it and stuffing it in my front pocket where I now keep my fake Best Buy receipts.
>>
>>29878577
Bro if the alarm goes off you just gotta sprint
>>
>>29878577
yeah was just thinking the same thing
even games (at least here in Australia) while the cases might be on display, the actual discs are kept behind the counter
>>
>>29878592
I mean a used one dumbass, just buy something half an hour before you actually steal something and the receipt will the current date and almost the correct time and you probably won't get busted
>>
You're stealing from a store, not some military base. Shoplifting isn't impressive. Even if you stole from Target and got away with it, it doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>>29876146

>Put 26 cans of beans in my trolley
>Put one on the checkout conveyer
>"I've got 23 tins of beans"
>got 3 for free
>>
File: file.png (300 KB, 432x515) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300 KB, 432x515
>>29878652
>Tfw actually shoplifted from the Navy exchange
Baka
>>
>>29876146
Back when I was underage I had a bit of a dxm addiction so I stole the gells and syrup pretty consistently. There are plenty of pharmacies around so I would have a rotation- so that they wouldn't catch on to me. Never got caught got caught but came very close to it twice. One time a security guy was blatantly staring me down while I was browsing the cough and cold section, I assume he looked at old footage and saw me stealing. Another time I already walked out of the store and after I took maybe 10 steps some big nigga came out and started telling at me, demanding I come back. Knowing that they're not allowed to chase you out the store I just kept walking. In retrospect, I was a dumb fuck and am extremely lucky I never got caught.
>>
>>29878668
That doesn't make any mathematical sense. I just worked out your little scenario in my head and it's fucking bullshit, that wouldn't fucking work for several reasons.
>>
>>29878577
It had a spider band on it.
One of those disks with wire arms that wrap a box, just had to slip those off.

Then to be safe I took everything out of the box. Didn't know if there was also an internal tag so I didn't risk it.

Games, too. Just popped those out of their cases. Keep in mind this all happened 8-12 years ago, I haven't shoplifted since age 17.
>>
>>29878747
You didn't understand the post you dumbass. Its not that complicated.
>>
File: 1455239548332.jpg (54 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
1455239548332.jpg
54 KB, 827x807
>Some guy who tried to rob your store got 2 years in jail
The fate of all parasites
>>
I steal from my shop all the time; I know where the blind spots are and they have all sorts of candy/coffees there.

Also, I buy cases of soda/water. Go to self service, scan everything up, but "forget" to scan them. No one even notices because you'd just place them back in the trolley anyway. About $100 a week in soda and water easy
>>
>>29876146
>Stick it in my big pockets and Walla disguised as a phone
>>
My sister shoplifted a puppy once.

Top that.
>>
>>29878747

When you have many of the same item, they usually just ask you how many rather than have you clog the converyer up, and multiply by a certain amount on the till, you can usually get away with knocking 10-15% off the number, 25% if you're feeling devilish
>>
>>29878810
This right here.

And if you've ever worked at a store with no scanner or where not everything will scan, you know the feel of a customer lying about the price and checking after they leave to find you got ripped.

"These say 1.99 back there"
>ring up 3
>mfw 2.49

It's the principle of it. I don't fucking care, but goddamn don't lie to me. Gimme a wink and a nudge when you pull that shit, I'm cool about it.
>>
>>29878806
I shoplifted a guppy. Cheaper perhaps but fish > dogs, a million times over
>>
File: 1463257775521.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1463257775521.png
67 KB, 616x596
You guys know anything about loss prevention staff?
>wagecucks will literally chase you like you're about to strangle an orphan just to save Mr. Shekelstein a few bucks
>>
>>29878871
What kind of retard thinks fish are better than dogs?
>>
NO ONE wants to hire a thief.

are some headphones or a new game really worth the (however tiny) risk of huge black stain on your record?
>>
>>29878895
In my experience those guys are very rare and typically work at cuckmart.

Mall security are second worst, but they still don't give 3 fucks about 4 fucks so long as they have plausible deniability.

Just don't saunter past those guys with a massage chair on your back and the sharper image alarm going off and you're fine.

>>29878871
Man fuck your guppy.
I know a guy who stole a monitor lizard once. He left the pit door open and now my old town has a monitor lizard problem. We roll legit.
>>
Anyone know any tricks to shoplift manga?
>>
>Bring a backpack
>Bringing someone is more efficient
>Dress well, not like an obvious shoplifter
>Go to store
>Go straight for the product
>Find nearest blind spot
>Trust no one
>Check for camera don't look at them directly
>Always trust your instincts
>On the way, open backpack
>Dump merchandise in backpack
>Go straight for the exit
>Don't buy shit
>>
>>29878934
Correction: nobody wants to hire a bad thief

Don't get caught and nobody can care.
>>
>>29876146
I thought shoplifting was for highschoolers and women with nothing left in their life
>>
>>29876146
ALWAYS work in pairs. Front and follow. One person steals and the other keeps an eye out. Security on the look out? They text "Hi, how are you?" to them. Do not meet up close to the shop and use burners. The follow can also use distractions such as falling and knocking something over.

Certain good shops have fake cameras or cameras that do not work. Most recordings will be deleted after 7 days anyway. Practice memory exercises and scan for where the cameras are. Avoid electronic good sections especially.

Practice how things look while hidden inside your clothes. Pratice hiding things at home. Never take your ID with you or anything that could identify you. Never wear the same clothes to that location (seriously, half the time CCTV does not get someone via appearance as it is too blurry, they catch someone via the clothes). Avoid hitting the same place.

Either have somewhere to unload the goods quickly or have some decent place of storing them. Don't just sell them online. Move the goods somewhere else and make sure the car you are using to move them has insurance etc (amont of people that get stopped for this is untrue).

Don't be nervous or appear nervous. Sometimes it is better to purchase goods and then steal. Make scanning motions then just do it. Scan to see where things and people are. The longer you stand staring the more suspicious you look.

Little fun things:
Self check outs are rubbish for shops. I pay for one loose item (e.g. a pastry) when I have 4 in the bag.

Medium risk:
People leave all kinds of doors unlocked like their car.

Big things:
Electronic goods in big warehouses and other things are not impossible to steal. It is ridiculous how good a clipboard of high visibility jacket can be in stealing things. Acting as if you belong. Exploit people's ignorance and it pays off.

>>29878035
They are habitual criminals often opportunistic or paying off something (e.g. drugs or debt).

(cont'd)
>>
>>29878934

I stole 12 bottles of alcohol and got away with it. You're just a pussy
>>
>>29878967
Bringing a backpack is about the most suspicious fucking thing you can do.

In fact it's one of like 3 redflags I actually care about when I work at a store. It's not that I care about shoplifting, I care about obvious shoplifting because it's insulting.

"Just gonna wander in with my shades on at 8 pm with 4 friends and my trusty backpack. Buddies are splitting up, my moralfag friend is standing by the door looking nervous, those years of planning are all coming together now."
>>
>>29878988
you literally gambled a (future) career on 12 bottles of alcohol
>>
>>29878948
>>29878895
I had an coworker who used to work at K-Mart and he said that they wouldn't even bother calling the police if anyone stole something less than $100, all the commotion would scare off customers. Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>>29878987
(cont'd)

They wear the same clothes. Hit the same places. Are known to the police or shop owners.

Look suspscious. Dress suspiciously (out of season weather or too dressed down for the location). They run. They look around too much. They try to target too high priced goods. They use aluminum foiled bags or other such things.

They don't work together with people or if they do they work where everyone is stealing instead of using someone as a distraction. They take too much.
>>
>>29877622
Genius, thank you
I'm assuming you mean those reusable bags
>>
>>29879030

Life's a risk anon
>>
>>29878951
Seriously. Are those things tagged?
>>
>>29878987
>It is ridiculous how good a clipboard of high visibility jacket can be in stealing things.
Reminds me of a quote.
Something like 'a black man with a mop and bucket can go anywhere and nobody will look at him twice'.

Worth mentioning: most malls have a big discount for anybody who works at the mall. Nobody will tell you that, but I've knocked 20% off everything I bought legit at the mall closest to home because I "work at footlocker".

Qt who worked at teavana told me about that one when she was ringing me up.
>>
>>29879028

Yet I stolen tons of clothes, electronics, BB guns, alcohol, food, and drinks. Never have been caught.
>>
>>29878485
What I do is bring a small knife and cut open the ear bud case on an empty isle and just pocket the ear buds
>>
>>29879163
>Worth mentioning: most malls have a big discount for anybody who works at the mall. Nobody will tell you that, but I've knocked 20% off everything I bought legit at the mall closest to home because I "work at footlocker".
A lot of places in my town also have student discout. You can just make your own student card pretty easily.
>>
>work at Petsmart
>guy comes in, grabs $100 worth of stuff and walks out the front door
>co-worker confronts my boss with, "Call the cops! Throw him in jail!"
>Boss is like, "idgaf."
>>
>>29879035
It's important that you nonchalantly ditch it if caught, it can land you a weapons charge depending on the situation, but I always carried the blade from a pencil sharpener.

They're sharp enough, but wont split you when you go for them in your pocket. I used to have a knack for dissecting packaging and being on my way in a few seconds.

Fuck I wish I were still a minor.
>>
when i was 13 we were stealing condoms with friends from our local shop. good times
>>
>>29878951
>>29879108

just download it you fucking retard
>>
How does the electronic tagging system work? Like what causes that when you take something without paying it will invoke alarm?
>>
So is this Nigger General?
>>
>>29879459
>How does the electronic tagging system work?
Basically if you go through the spot it makes a beep
>>
>>29879321
too bad you guys never had a use for them
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 301x168
>>29879441
I want a physical copy you retard.
>>
File: Orthopox.jpg (499 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Orthopox.jpg
499 KB, 1024x768
>>29878592
Why the fuck did I read this in Poxes voice.
>>
I used to steal my lunch every day back in secondary school (7 years ago), everyone did. We pretend to pay at self service, but really you just walk right by since they never had any staff manning them.

Turns out they started copping on to us and hired a security guy. I got caught but not charged, however they called the school and my parents and I got in deep shit from them. Never stole again.

The worst thing is years later I did a course to become a security guard and found out the guy totally mistreated me and I could have sued him into the ground. He grabbed me before I left the store (you have to see a thief leave, he had no proof I wasn't gonna pay, as I had not left yet) pulled me by the neck upstairs to the office (you can't restrain a nonresistant person), talked to me alone (illegal as I was underage) and was generally quite abusive in how he spoke to me, regardless of the crime. Should've said he fucked me.
>>
File: 2345234523532.jpg (70 KB, 357x597) Image search: [Google]
2345234523532.jpg
70 KB, 357x597
>>29876146
G2A chargebacks and Amazon refunds.
>>
File: 1391414069818.jpg (131 KB, 474x480) Image search: [Google]
1391414069818.jpg
131 KB, 474x480
>>29879650
>tfw I've legit opened the box of a game I bought to find no game
>>
>>29876146
>Play pay to win online games with mobile payments
>Go into mobile shop, find display ones with a contract
>They give some an actual sim/cell coverage to show off capabilities
>Go through the process of buying mobile credit, delete all evidence and reset phone after
>Go back to the shops week later and see cells been removed

About 2000 dollars done this way.
>>
>take items
>walk into bathroom
>put items you want to steal into the seams of an old coat through cut holes on the inside
>buy some cheap shit
>walk out
>>
>>29879799
I'll take easiest ways to get caught for $200.
>>
File: 1461817349928.jpg (306 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
1461817349928.jpg
306 KB, 856x571
>>29879787
Wtf the fuck am I reading here?
>>
>>29879866
how? in huge superstores nobody notices or gives a shit about you going into the bathroom, at least in my country
>>
>>29879879
You're a moron. Shut up. You're fired.
>>
>>29876167
Walmart won't give a fuck about you stealing a few times, but if you do it often enough they will fuck you up
They only go after people that did it multiple times so they end up getting a bigger punishment
>>
File: 1431122384478.jpg (12 KB, 209x224) Image search: [Google]
1431122384478.jpg
12 KB, 209x224
i ate some grapes
>>
i've never shoplifted anything but this girl did it right in front of me

i was hanging out with this grill a few years ago and she needed a new lock for her door, so we go to a hardware store and we look around a bit, i show her one to get and she just takes it off the shelf and puts it right in her purse. i looked at like wtf? then she laughs and puts another set of the same lock in her bag and said she might as well have a backup.

then she grabbed a box of screws that were like $5 off the shelf and went to the register to pay for it. then we walked out....
>>
>>29879961

Such a long post for a petty experience.
>>
Back in the day I had a lot of luck with walk-outs.
If you don't stash the loot in your bag you can still talk you out of it until you are out of the store. I have taken expensive china, coffee table books, beers, and other foodstuff that way.
Especially young staff have a hard time knowing what to do when you walk past them saying have-a-good-day while you are carrying some of their stock.
>>
>grab Zootopia
>walk out the door and say "I'll be right back."
>don't come back to pay for another 3 hours
>>
>>29878068
you're a fucking liar no moar gamecube for you little faggot
>>
>>29880004
sorry i dont have any stories about high level art thievery
>>
>>29880012
Nope thats retarded and doesnt make an oink of sense. You may as well just walk out the door, you just walken out the door and sayin words, you just callen attention to yoself, you can't even say those words and get away with it, those wirds dont even fucken work
>>
File: 1468258406470-1426554500.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1468258406470-1426554500.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Guess who just bought something with his own money because he's not a poorfag?
>>
>>29878101
if you just say you don't have one then you don't actually do anything wrong
>>
File: 1467357362698.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1467357362698.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>>29880035
Spotted the underage whos trying not to act underage.

>>29880085
>Not poor
>5 dollars
>>
>>29880035
Yeah thats in essence what my mother said but she doesnt get it, i was really not even aware that i stolen
>>
>>29880085
Don't spend it all at once
>>
>>29878593
if it comes to that you should really drop what you stole so they're less inclined to catch you, especially if it's something insignificant
you could even do something like this as a diversion from actually taking something valuable, though it's something you would never plan on doing nvm
>>
>>29880215

If you sprint you might as well run with the product.
>>
>>29880215
Nah bro soon as youve stepped out the store they cant legally touch u. So what you wanna do is fill yo bag with some expensive ass shit and basically fast walk the fuck out the store.
>>
Poorfag here. I have 50 bucks in my bank account for the remainder of the month.

I steal food to live. It's incredibly easy where I live, the supermarkets have self checkouts and nobody is watching the doors. They have cameras but I don't think anyone is watching them.

I don't steal from small shops, it's too hard anyway. Big ones like Whole Foods are where it's at though, you get delicious food for nothing.

I don't know how people steal real goods though. Stuff like electronics? Fuck that, shit'll land you in jail.
>>
>>29880264

It's actually easy.
>>
>>29880239
that's really unprofessional, if you're sprinting then you want to abort the situation by all means
>>
>>29880258
Can't legally touch you says who?
>>
>>29880264
Yo stealin food can be easy af if you pick the right store i agree with yo situation. When i was homeless with 0 in the bank i was robbin dolloramas like there was no tomorow, they got food and dont give a fuck cause everythings a dollar yo, everyone should be steelin from dollorama yo
>>
>>29880301
Says THE LAW MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>29880287

Nigger, there is no point of dropping the product. You only abort the mission if it happens inside.
>>
Anyone know how security tags on books work?
>>
File: 1467688181645.gif (449 KB, 223x400) Image search: [Google]
1467688181645.gif
449 KB, 223x400
Always wanted to try. At my amusement park job I pocket people's bills instead of putting it in the cash all the time, without ringing it up.

But I've always been paranoid about sensors and shit. Like most, I'm in no position to afford being caught, and I have no idea how to avoid things like those gates that beep on the way out if they detect something. I wouldn't even know which products are affected.

Any insight/advice? This thread has been real useful so far
>>
i was about to stuff my pockets with kit-kats today because my hands were full and then i remembered what stealing was
>>
>>29880362
Yeah yo i got this shit figured out i been robbin books since i was young, you just gotta flip through the pages till ya find the tag and throw that shit away. Sometimes like if you in a library the tag is on the fuckin back of the book yo so just peel that bitch off
>>
>>29879646
Where I am the law says you have to pass the last register before a door.

At stores with multiple exits, the nearest to the door you're attempting to go through is the last one.

I wish I knew that other bit, though. I was nothing but cooperative and guy had me gripped so tight it did permanent damage to my shoulder. I regularly throw it out and it makes a cracking noise when I rotate it.

Fucking walmart, I stole like 20 dollars worth of stuff as a teenager and wound up permanently injured and stuck paying them hundreds. Rob them blind if you can, they deserve every bit of it.
>>
>>29880349
how do you mean? you're fucked if you're caught inside
>>
>>29880387
>Pocketing bills
I wish I could do that.
>>
>>29879650
I'm confused, how does this benefit you?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 526x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 526x400
>>29876146
>we'd download cars if we could

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
Used to steal cash, food, drinks. Fuck anything from my old wageslave fast food job.

>Take 10 or so orders
>Instead of processing them correctly, delete them entirely leaving no record
>Open the till and give them their change
>Till is now up $100
>Take the $100

Was mostly used to fuel a drug habit. But I must've easily stolen thousands and thousands by the time I'd left. I had the job for like five years. Also stole slabs of drinks, chips and nuggets for my deep fryer at home, fuck I even stole their fryer oil to put in my fryer at home and have home made fast food to the fuckin letter. (Also their salt) and I'm not even fat.
>>
>>29879524
lol he's the retard cause your autistic self needs a physical copy
>>
How about scamming ebayers? How does that work?
>>
>>29880429

Not really. If loss prevention is stalking you, leave product and walk out of the store. It's not shoplifting until you leave the store.
>>
>>29880362
Usually theres a sticker inside one of the pages that you could just peel off. Those are the only ones ive seen
>>
>>29880085
>koss
My sides
>>
>>29879441
>just download it you fucking retard

but that's stealing?
>>
>>29880492
Is that all? It sounds so simple.
>>
>>29880387
I already said it ITT:
Blade from a pencil sharpener.
Just catch a corner and shimmy the tag off.
>>
>>29878110
I had a friend who worked at a normietier clothing store (similar to Abercrombie &Fitch) and they have giant cameras hung up around the store to deter potential shoplifters, but none of them actually work.
>>
>>29880518
Yes youve just proven everyone is a robber for stealing music
>>
>>29880450
What drug specifically?
>>
>>29880555
It is simple, anon.

Gotta remember that security measures are scaled with the value of the item. No sense in blowing more money than you would realistically lose to spite shoplifters.
>>
>>29880622
Weed, yeah yeah I know entry level. But I did it more than anyone I've ever seen. Every day, as often as possible, bong after bong after bong. From age 13-24. No idea how I haven't collapsed a lung yet, but fuck do my insides hurt.
>>
>>29880686
I couldn't smoke pot everyday. I used to buy a dub or so every two weeks a few years ago and I would just smoke every other hour, and the depression I'd get when I would run out was horrible so I just stopped.
>>
>>29880593
>implying those bands didn't steal from other artists
>>
>>29880710
>the depression I'd get when I would run out was horrible

I remember sometimes I literally cried because I couldn't get onto anyone. Fuck it was bad. I've sort of stopped now, just got back from China and smoked a half-bag in a week. But I reasoned that I deserved it after the stresful hell I went through trying to stay in China. Didn't get any tonight, hopefully won't tomorrow either.
>>
>>29878806

I need an explanation for this.
>>
>>29880488
kek don't listen to this master ruseman
>>
>walk around parking lot
>look for dropped or discarded receipts
>find one for expensive item
>come back to store that receipt is from next day
>grab item off shelf and something small you want to buy
>pay for small item
>oh and I want to return this
>produce expensive item and receipt
>now the store is paying you
>>
>>29880791
The store we were at had open glass-sided pens so people could play with the puppies. Apparently they hadn't heard of parvo.

This chihuahua puppy wasn't looking too good, she had been there like 3 days prior and told the guy working back there.

So the dog was in even worse shape, she put it in her purse and took him to the vet.

They wanted like 400 for him, she put like 200 into the vet care and had him for years.

Thug life.
>>
>>29880812

Pussy

Commentnotorignal
>>
>>29880820
you can also break said item and claim it's faulty so you can treat them like shit >:)
>>
>>29880387
What rinky dink shop do you work at that lets you get away with that
>>
>>29880820
Totally not suspicious when the alarm goes off as you leave the store.

Not many here can pull this off, but: flirt with a female cashier.

I've worked miracled by talking up college-aged cashiers.
One actually deactivated the tags on the stuff I'd stolen and begged me to leave before I got caught, found her number in the bag when I got home.

Like a boss.
>>
>>29877552
>>29877552

>stick things down their boobs
>>
>>29880977
>Totally not suspicious when the alarm goes off as you leave the store.
Why would the alarm go off? Cash doesn't set off the alarm.
>>
>>29881126
You've clearly never been to a jewish-rub store.
>>
File: 1439967499572.jpg (301 KB, 1234x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439967499572.jpg
301 KB, 1234x1024
>Go to electronics store with friend
>He grabs a couple of PS4 games as we're about to go
>20 feet away from the entrance he literally throws a game out of the store full force
>Alarm goes off, nobody knows what the fuck just happened, game is probably in the middle of the road and about to get crushed by a car
>We casually walk away with a free PS4 game on us

Sometimes the most retarded solution is the best solution
>>
>>29880387
Our customers fill out all their cc information on these forms and I used to have to go through and enter all the information in my own little office, but I could never bring myself to actually use it or even copy it down. I get paid jack shit but I'm not that desperate yet. That's far too much of a gamble for me.
>>
If not for the massively upgraded charge, basic lockpicking skills would make bank at a lot of stores.

The cheap-ass wafer locks most places use for pricey stuff are literally only there because use of picks is 15 years.
Best buy and walmart come to mind.
They put ps4s and such behind a mass-produced chinese 'lock' that anybody can work open with a couple of paper clips.

They aren't locks, they're spite cylinders.
>>
I used to steal a turkey sandwich and a red bull from the 7-11 a mile from my highschool.

Every. Damn. Day.

Never bought a thing, never got caught. Pick up my sammich in plain sight, grab a red bull, into my pant pocket with the drink and the sandwich went in my hoody pocket.

On a few occasions I remember just walking out like 'fuck it' and nobody said a word. Did this for 6 months, then my family moved.

>>29881249
What sort of place do you work?
What country?

Just curious. I used to manage a store in the SE US and that particular place required copies of receipts be kept but I never did anything with them myself.

Other stores just toss them.
>>
>>29881521
Sales rep.
We sell tons of HVAC equipment day in, day out for new buildings to general contractors, building owners, but most of our customers are mechanical contractors. Usually it would go through accounting but because these were smaller accounts, some customers would just pay with their cc, check, or cash and be done with it. In that case, for a while I was in charge of running them, invoicing, and billing them.

Now I'm in a different department for unrelated reasons.

I'm in the us, btw.
>>
>>29879589
Is that the space nigger from Destroy all Humans?
>>
File: Emma (1).jpg (43 KB, 1062x800) Image search: [Google]
Emma (1).jpg
43 KB, 1062x800
Back in high school me and my friends were broke and hungry as fuck so we decided to steal items from a dollar store.
There were five of us, and we actually made out easy since two dudes at the store started beating the shit out of eachother for some reason.
>>
>>29878806
She trained it to lick her ass
>>
I always steal PC games from walmart. I put them in my cart, open them, take pics of the redemption code, and put them back somewhere else. Most people don't know how PC games work so they won't harass you even if they see you do it on camera since you didn't take anything out of the store.
>>
The store alarms are a meme, half the time I buy things totally legally from supermarkets the stupid things go off and the cashiers just tell me to keep walking.
>>
>>29878153
same here i stole one 5 dollar art pencil from an arts and crafts store and now i have to go to court shits fucked
>>
>>29879955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdYpUJgeIA
World star, nigga.
>>
>>29881168
hahaha that is legendary
>>
>>29882049
>grown ass man snitching to a kids mom
smdh
>>
>>29882063
>legendary
Vomitinganimegirl.jpg
>>
>be me 22 working at gas station
>camera pointed at cigarette rack
>want to smoke american spirits and marlboro reds but hella expensive daily
>stock cigs, leave a pack in the carton maybe twice a day
>throw cartons in box to be emptied after shift, pocket them by dumpster

I smoked good cigs erryday for free. Not mentioning the beers I shotgunned while stocking, the energy drinks I 'forgot' to put on my account.
>>
>>29881152
>oy vey this goyim is leaving without spending all his money! Get him, shlomo!
>>
i masturbate before i go shopping and rub my pissy cum all over everything i can

mostly bread because most people dont wash their bread (stupid normies) and its hard for them to realize what mischief ive done

i am seriously not joking
>>
>>29880971
A lone food truck with no supervision. Someone comes, spends 39.54, I serve hem, give them change, pocket the $40, then tell my sups later to void the purchase cause they didn't want it. The food is thrown out at the end of the day, and because items on the cash can't be removed by lesser employees, a void transaction won't affect my total revenue. Voids are common enough by people that change their mind that I can get away with it pretty often. When I add up my till at the end of the day there's no difference, but there is an extra $130 in my pocket
>>
>be 14 and just got out of school
>go to liquor store to lift shit
>dirty Arab tells me to get about because he saw me stealing before
>say wtf and leave
>kinda pissed for aome reason
> go to the back of the store where no cameras are and grab a brick
>throw brick through liquor store window
>dart fast as fuck and hinde under parker trailer
>hear cop cars coming down the street
>hop the fence to by trailer park
>miss my bus and walk 5 miles to get home
>no ragrets

Another store
>year later, be 15
>go back to same store thinking no one will remember me
>different guy so no prob
>shoves a bag of funyuns, bottle of brisk, and popsicle in my pants
>worker stops me on the way out and tells me to take the shit out of my pants
>see black now staring at me
>scream for help saying hes touchin me and shit
>black guy jumps in
>grab my shit and run the fuck out of there
>im running so fast the brisk and ice cream falls in the street
>hide in trailer park again cause i hear cops
>go home and enjoy chips

Next day im at my bus stop and apparently the girl who rides my bus lives and in the trailer park and said "you better stop, i saw you". I threaten her and said that if she opened her mouth that i was gonna beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>29883028
So now you live with her in the trailer park and beat her daily?

Sunrise, sunset.
>>
>>29883122
True fukin storie
>>
>>29883028
You sound like a real piece of shit anon
>>
>>29883028

you sound like a blast to hang out with, i wish i grew up in the same place as you
>>
>>29883256
To be fair, that Arab guy was an asshole
>>
>>29878951
>take manga
>put it in your bag
>leave the store
>>
>>29880264
>Whole Foods
>self checkout
Hmm
>>
>>29880414
>stealing books from the library
No comment needed, original or otherwise.
>>
>>29876146

Easy for us women. I just shovel shit in my purse and nobody's the wiser.
>>
>>29877622
I genuinely did that on accident once. I went back to pay for the items I forgot in the bag.
>>
>>29882753
>smoking cigarettes
>shotgunning beer
>drinking energy drinks

Living the high life, my man.
>>
File: 1463343346995.jpg (53 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1463343346995.jpg
53 KB, 640x720
I've never stolen anything in my life because I'm not a nigger.
>>
File: 1468196418809.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1468196418809.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>29883028
You're doing god's work

Truly devilish
>>
>>29884482
You know whites have a higher shoplifting rate than blacks, right?
>>
>>29878668
>three cans of tuna
>three cans of lump crab meat
>scan the same tuna can six times
Fuckers don't even notice.
>>
>>29878747
There is some very basic mathematical sense in his post, 26-23=3
>>
File: 1461344287785.png (187 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1461344287785.png
187 KB, 300x450
>tfw multiple people have tried breaking into my car, just to find out that I have literally nothing of value there
>>
I've never shoplifted but that's cause I'm a penny pinching Jew so I have money when I need it
>>
>>29880326
In the US a shopkeeper can legally use physical force to retrieve property you stole from him. That "you can't put your hands on me" is policy, not law.
>>
>>29879779
Ordered some speakers and wire a week ago only to receive a box with one loose speaker along with the wire. I was fucking pissed but luckily got a refund for it.
>>
>>29880441
i think you buy something and say it never came and you pretty much get a free copy
>>
>>29880907
Hate those little rats but this made me happy
>>
>>29882836
>people dont wash their bread (stupid normies)

Bread is not meant to be washed.
>>
>>29880820
This would be ingenious if barcodes didn't exist.
>>
>>29877622
>pretending to be moral when you're just a greedy fuck

First off, stealing effects those working in the shop at lowest pay the worst.

Secondly, those people in poor countries getting paid shit wage are getting a lot better than what they would be getting if they didn't have that job- starvation
>>
File: 1439346346463.png (732 KB, 1300x417) Image search: [Google]
1439346346463.png
732 KB, 1300x417
>>29882306
gotcha family member
>>
File: 1447976053721.png (83 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1447976053721.png
83 KB, 235x235
>>29880558
>>29879253
>mfw i always carry my pocketknife and never got this idea
>>
Someone scammed amazon. I ordered an I5 6600k for 250 and received an empty cpu box. I got a replacement the next day with same day shipping. Spend a lot of dough on amazon for years so maybe that's why they believed me?
>>
File: 156508682_94da45387a_z.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
156508682_94da45387a_z.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
Whenever there's self-service items like donuts I always pick up two more than I claim there is on the self-checkout, guess their weight scanners must really suck ass
>>
What's up with all the criminal threads on /r9k/ right now? There's a murder thread, a rape thread, a theft thread... and a prostitution thread, though that's normal.
>>
>>29876146
Anyone else wanna steal shit for the thrill?
I don't need it, I just want the rush of outsmarting employees. Hell I'd even go put it back after stealing it.
>>
>>29887575
Beta uprising is happening
>>
yes, get a fellow robot and do as follows for easy money:

go into any store and have your robot friend at the ready by a computer with phone in hand.

go to the gift card section and gently PEEL off the back of a gift card you want, possibly many at a time. do this in the bathroom if possible. note the codes down and replace the sticker covering the code. text these to your friend.

go to checkout. once the cashier scans the gift card(s), they are activated. when he asks for your payment, say you forgot your wallet or whatever. text or call your friend, tell him to redeem the gift cards

if you do this with amazon gift cards you can get some rad shit for free
you're welcome robots
>>
File: 1459988573509.jpg (55 KB, 528x732) Image search: [Google]
1459988573509.jpg
55 KB, 528x732
>>29876146
I'm an asset protection manager at Walmart, my asset protection associate can spot you neckbeards a mile away
>>
File: FBI.png (14 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
FBI.png
14 KB, 679x427
>>29876146
method for games

>take game off shelf as if you are going to buy it later
>sneakily hide it in pants
>go to bathroom
>take disc out
>but disc in pants
>trash box
>walk out of store
>>
>Self service checkout
>How many bags did you use?
>0
>Go out with two shopping bags

Hehehe
>>
>>29887994

they don't put discs in the boxes anymore. you get the discs when you take the box to the front desk
>>
File: 1459443589882.jpg (53 KB, 690x432) Image search: [Google]
1459443589882.jpg
53 KB, 690x432
>>29887994
My apa watches the bathroom camera doors like a hawk if anyone goes in there with an item and comes out with nothing your ass is busted
>>
>>29888068
your not holding it in your hands as you go in dummy its in your pants, theres an alternative method of putting the box back on the shelf but i don't like that one.

by the way my older brother got cought doing the method, best but has top tier security.
>>
>>29888067
>they don't put discs in the boxes anymore

yes they do
>>
>>29888145

Want to know how I know you live in the third world?
>>
>>29887359
Definitely they log everything. Same reason they ban people after a few too many returns
>>
File: tmp_4574-images(4)817834386.jpg (9 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4574-images(4)817834386.jpg
9 KB, 163x224
>Looking for a book for class
>found it but pretty expensive lets say 50$
>Check the other copies of the same book
>one of them has an older pricetag says 30$
>take it to the counter
>she reads the barcode and says 50$
>loudly say "there must be a mistake because it says 30$ right here"
>get it for 30$
>>
>>29878035
My gf works in a small family business and they have a full time dude watching their cameras. It's really risky to try imo
>>
>>29878110
This is incorrect. Many businesses that are local and big enough hire a full time camera watcher to protect that mom and pop money
>>
>>29878163
No it's not. Every store that would sell that has alarms near the door. Retard.
>>
File: TEXANSaretheMOSTPOWERFULRACE.png (80 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
TEXANSaretheMOSTPOWERFULRACE.png
80 KB, 350x284
>>29888211
i live in Texas, home to the most powerful race in the world, Texans. don't mess with us, lonestar state never forget the alimo ok. we still put our vidya games in a box so we can have the chance to teach them shoplifters a lesson, god bless.
>>
>>29878532
Kek that's good shit, nice work buddy
>>
File: thumbs up.png (46 KB, 253x194) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
46 KB, 253x194
>>29888484
god bless you texas, the bastion of american masculinity. adam and eve not adam and steve
>>
>>29888145
Department stores with bargain bins bruh
>>
>>29888484
TEXIT WHEN?
>>
>go to supermarket
>bring my big reusable bag
>can even steal the bag, they're always behind the registers when you walk in
>put all my groceries in the bag
>grab frozen pizza
>pay for pizza at <10 item line

No ones ever asked what's in my bag, I rarely pay for groceries anymore.

Also Target going out of business in canada was great, I stole a ps3 and 4 controllers
>>
File: kitteh6.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kitteh6.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
ama, poorfag here who's shoplifted since the age of 8

for all purposes of how i dress, its important for this fact to be known:
>am female
when its summer i wear normally bigger tank tops or t-shirts and really loose bras. i put shit like candy, food, etc on the inner part of my frontal pelvis/hip area so it just looks like my stomache, and if i want makeup i normally can stick it in my bra.
no ones stopped me so far and i used to do it A LOT while i was 10 and i successfully stashed candy bars and etc around the house. i've kinda cut down since i was younger, because apparently all 20 yr old females shoplift a thing or two so they're the most susceptible.

>>29878035
depends on store and area for getting caught. they mostly dont suspect people to steal shit because hurr durr economy or something and dont actually check a lot of cameras or people for shoplifting.

other stores expect it and have actual security.
>>
File: 1467862642876.gif (91 KB, 312x420) Image search: [Google]
1467862642876.gif
91 KB, 312x420
>>29888310

>download book online for free
>save 30 bucks
>>
>>29878489
The last few times I stole cough syrup from rite aid I put it in my backpack in an empty aisle and bought a soda to avoid looking suspicious. Works like a charm for me and I end up saving $5. I've never gotten caught stealing at this store but their security is extremely lax and the workers don't give a shit at all
>>
>>29878652
It doesn't have to be fucking impressive lmao. It just feels good to get stuff without paying, and for me it's kind of a rush to get away with something I could get in trouble for.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Used to do it all the time as a teenager until I came within an inch of getting caught one time. The manager saw me pocket something and was following me around the store. When I was able to get out of her vision for a split second I was able to put it on a different shelf quickly. Then she yelled at me on my way out and asked me to hand the item over (thinking I still had it). Customers were looking at me and everything. I told her where I put it and ran the hell out of there.

That scared me shitless and I never shoplifted again.
>>
>>29889049
how can you tell which are fake cameras and where the blindspots are
>>
>>29878987
Jesus Christ faggot, are you writing a heist movie? Calm down
>>
File: kitteh16.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kitteh16.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>29889355
they try to make cameras look like part of ceiling lights or poles or something, they generally are the little globe things you see around the store. they also hide them as fire alarms

as far as they go, you dont really need to be in a blind spot. it depends on the acting. does it look like you shoved that candy bar down your pocket, or are you just standing there looking at things?

why i dont have a direct answer for blindspots is because they dont exist like you think they do, and unless you know what type of camera it is, you cant really understand how much is being shown. the best "blindspots" i can imagine would be clothing areas where you can easily hide your actions or angles of some aisles entrees.
>>
File: kitteh18.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kitteh18.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>29889476
forgot a part of my answer:

the fake ones are normally 30% of the big ones put around the store. they don't make to many fakes in the store, but thats kinda dependent on the store.
>>
how effective is getting a bag from a store like walmart and putting the item you want to steal inside the bag

also how do you guys steal larger items like consoles and hard drives and shit
>>
File: kitteh39.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kitteh39.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>29889710
idk if anyone else is here to answer, but getting a bag and putting stuff you want like your suggesting in is just kinda retarded

cashiers/people at self service try to see everything you have and account for it so if they notice something thats off or isnt scanned they'll most likely try to scan it or in a worse case, tell someone u have stolen goods

i dont steal bigger shit sry idk.
>>
>>29885807
Lol, no it doesn't affect the lowest paid employees cuz walmart is already paying them the lowest legal wage they possibly can. Walmarts board of directors and major shareholders get multi million dollar salaries, and according to you it's immoral to steal petty merchandise from them because they're already doing such good in the world paying their slaves in america just enough to survive and outsourcing all manufacturing labour to the poorest of all countries and making their citizens slightly less poor in exchange for 14 hours per day, 7 days a week of labour they'll never see the fruits of. You capitalist fags make me sick.
>>
The most I've ever done is changing the products of produce to cheaper items at the self service checkouts.

Easy as fuck and even if there is a kid hovering over your shoulder they're either too scared to confront you or don't care enough.
>>
>>29889710
I've had it work during power outages after a major storm.
just bag shit up and show the dude the receipt at the entrance.
>>
Anyone know how to steal books? I wanna steal books from barnes&nobles and i wanna make sure i do it right. I can easily fit 4 good sized books in my pants(no im not fat, but i wear shirts that are kinda big on me) so that'll be no prob, but its the getting them out of the store without the alarm going off part i need help with.
>>
>>29890417
flip through the books and look for a square tag

sometimes there inside the book cover. Make sure the barnes and noble has no cameras and if they do go to a blind spot and put it in your waist band and you're all good
>>
>>29889476
>>29889870
>>29889537
Where do you get these cute cats pics?
>>
File: kitteh11.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kitteh11.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>29890537
i stole them
>>
>>29880085
>utah
how's being mormon?
>>
File: mydude.jpg (2 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
mydude.jpg
2 KB, 125x118
>tfw this thread

honestly I'd never attempt any of this for fear of getting caught and my moral compass but I love reading this shit keep it coming lads
>>
>>29889870
what if the place has registers in the back of the store would it still work?
>>
>>29883356
>steal from store
>get caught
>"WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"
>>
>>29876146
Last year my friend got assaulted in this 24 hour paki shop on the street beside my house. He called the police and found out the store cameras dont actually work and told me, ever since then I've pocketed so much candy and cheap vodka. Just got to wait till mr ahmed isnt looking and you can literally just pick up whatever you want and walk out
>>
>>29891688
i dont get this, do you mean the registers arent being viewed by people?

if so, yeah, but most of the cameras are also hitting there
>>
File: kitteh58.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kitteh58.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>29891340
heres a story, im not very good yet at storytime, but enjoy
>me
>wicked sick kiddie shoplifter
>12 around this time
>had been going on walks to walmart
>with my 22 yr old goodie two-shoes brother
>always take stuff while at walmart w/o him noticing
>hes been suspicious though
>hears wrapper noises from my room, or pieces of trash i havent thrown away
>nii-chans really keeping an eye on me, staring at me, wont go to other aisles
>finally i say
>"hey can i take this"
>he says "no we dont have the money to do so"
>and i just reply my shoving it in my pocket
>he stares at me in disbelief
>this continues on for a bit, i take things he covers
>eventually he breaks and takes drinks with me
>we get disgusting piles of shit
>energy drinks, even a 2 liter soda once
>also once stole zebra cakes?
>we didnt know what they were
>they were disgusting fatty american things
>ended up drinking our 2 liter soda with the zebra cakes
>we threw up and felt sick for like 5 days was great lulz
>>
>>29892233
>6 months this continues
>bathing in tiny pies, chocolate, and other shit
>never stopped cus never got caught
>but eventually guilt caught up to us
>a year later after
>we've stopped being small time criminals
>we go back into the same walmart we stole all that shit from
>suddenly security stops us
>play it cool because if you freak out they know you did something
>they sit us down in the shitty walmart security checkup area or some shit
>i nearly burst out laughing at this next one
>"have you seen a man and his girlfriend taking a lot of stuff from the walmart aisles?"
>me and my brother try not to laugh
>"nope"
>they let us go
>we decide to celebrate being known for stealing things
>by stealing a cake
>man it was tough but we had a big enough bag
>get home and eat cake at like 2:30am
>>
>>29885042
Fuck off. I graduated from DeVry University with a degree in Social Mathematics. I know what I'm talking about.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.