[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point in your life did you give up on humans and realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1180x1184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1180x1184
At what point in your life did you give up on humans and realize you were never going to fit in?
>be 12
>invited to a friends pool party. It was a small part with just her, 3 of her cousins and me.
>80lbs me thinks it's going to be a fun time
>her cousins pretty much ignore me the whole time
>I over hear them making fun of me and talking about how thin I am

The only reason they treated young little me like shit is because of the way I look. I stayed inside and watched tv for the rest of the party.
>>
File: oreshura2.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oreshura2.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
when my only friend stopped talking to me
>>
>>29876046
this happened to me can i be your friend do you have a kik
>>
>>29876046
Same. I have no one in this world.
>>
>>29876079
me me me !! pleasee kikkk
>>
>>29876105
I don't have a kik... Post yours and I'll make one I guess.
>>
File: 1468121898559.jpg (13 KB, 229x350) Image search: [Google]
1468121898559.jpg
13 KB, 229x350
>>29876110
person3099
>>
you were 12 and you were probably with people of the same age, i've seen stacys and chad fall apart during my short life, the wheel definitevly spins only if you take care of yourself
>>
>>29876118
>person3099
stupid nigger lover name go die you faggot
>>
>>29876140
i hate niggers but
>>
God damn it. Threads like these always remind me that a majority of self-proclaimed robots are just people with no stomach for any "bad" experiences, who have not actually faced anymore adversity in life than the average person (often less due to unwillingness to take even the smallest risks), and just live life in pursuit of an impressive repertoire of excuses to float down the path of least resistance. The residue of people who actually did get dealt a raw deal ought always to be borne in mind, but most of you really are as worthless as you claim you're made to feel by others, and are so largely by choice.
>>
>start talking to my only friend about my sexuality because I questioned it at the time
>he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, and it turns out that he wasn't as smart as he seemed
>panic because I lost my only friend
>try to find someone to talk to on the internet
>find some girl
>tell her right away that I'm not looking for a gf because I'm done with 3DPD women
>she starts pretty much attacking me even though I discussed stuff that she got mad over
>she even told me that I'm mentally ill because of my tulpa (I didn't know that I made a tulpa at the time)
>realize that people don't really care about me, and they can stop talking to me when something that they don't want happens
I gave up on social life afterwards, and probably had some serious anxiety problems after these events and I avoid people, and especially women.
>>
File: 1447160290722.gif (136 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1447160290722.gif
136 KB, 720x405
>>29876046
I stopped talking to my close friend because of my own crippling social anxiety

I hope he doesn't hate me, I still want to get back in contact but am too scared for not responding for so long...

We even had the same anime tastes
>>
Bumping.
I hope more people will post in this thread.
>>
>>29877819
you're fucking autistic lul
>>
>>29876036
When I was 22.
Way too late.

All throughout HS I kept thinking 'next year'.
>>
>>29877819
>it turns out that he wasn't as smart as he seemed

You automatically dismiss his intellect just because he didn't want to hang out with you.

Hahaha, what an arrogant brat.
>>
File: received_924286011018500.jpg (47 KB, 800x691) Image search: [Google]
received_924286011018500.jpg
47 KB, 800x691
>>29876036
people can be really fun, pretty much everyones enjoyable to an extent
>>
File: 1467973502516.jpg (15 KB, 337x326) Image search: [Google]
1467973502516.jpg
15 KB, 337x326
I didn't want to mess around with this bi dude that fucked every girl in class so he turned everyone me, and they all went along with it must to fit in

everything they do is in order to fit in - what they wear, how they talk, everything. Most of their personality comes from everyone else and the sociopaths are the only ones who are willing to exploit this to gain power over them, there are almost no good leaders

Then I noticed the teachers were in on it to, they'd watch the class fuck with me until I reacted then get me in trouble, write referrals for things I didn't even do, all because I was autistic, I didn't even do anything to deserve this other than not talk a lot

I always wondered what it would have been like to take a gun to school back then, they'd have definitely deserved it.I'd have ambushed the main fucker and maybe his main cronies then turned myself in because the prettiest girl in class actually seemed to care about me and she wouldn't have deserved to lose her friends

That's behind me though, I have no need to shoot people now because my autism gave me extreme talent and now anyone in authority will stop people from fucking with me because they need me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.