[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Would never date a single mom >Think they are just goldiggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467561632583.jpg (14 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
1467561632583.jpg
14 KB, 487x423
>Would never date a single mom
>Think they are just goldiggers who wants someone who takes care of their kids
>Laugh at girls who used to be bitches and now they all fat single mothers
>Have older sister who is single mom with 2 kids
>Feel very sorry for her because her, but feel she cant help doing stupid decisions in her life >she says shes fine but I can feel shes has guilt and depression
>Hope she will find somone that can make her happy

How do I cope with this feel?
>>
>>29876014
Fuck your sister
Basic as that
>>
>>29876014
Grab a nine and shoot her in the spine
>>
>>29876014
Kill her kids and tear out her uterus, of course.
>>
>>29876014
Kill yourself my anon
>>
Marry your sister anon, it's the only way.
>>
>>29876014
I'm in the exact same situation. I absolutely hate single mothers but my sister became one. It was an accident after protection failed. She shouldn't have had sex before marriage, but I know that nobody lives that way anymore.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.