[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENERGY VAMPIRES GET OUT & STAY OUT!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: hthtruh56h6rf.png (617 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hthtruh56h6rf.png
617 KB, 900x900
ITT: ENERGY VAMPIRE STORIES
Those of you unfamiliar with these cretins let me give you the run down
>These are the crazy fucks who come up and talk to you on the street
>They are not actually talking with you but at you
>There main goal is to take your possessions and energy leaving you powerless
>They will talk about absolute shit and ask for money,smoke,lighter fucking anything of yours.
>Here's the kicker: if you don't give these leachers what they wont they will make a huge scene giving no fucks and try to steal the energy from you and everyone around.
>If you do give them what they want, they hang around asking for more until you say no (see above)

I'm sick of these bottomfeeding scum they need to die. They are at train/bus stations,In malls,Outside supermarkets,Hiding in parks and walking around scoping for their next victim.

I have started carrying around a air horn and everytime one of these rodents come up to me up to me they get a face full of fuck you. I've deafened 3 of these vamps in the last month.

Lets here your stories about energy vampires /r9k/.
>>
>>29875604
time to take your meds anon
>>
File: 1468019853580.png (432 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468019853580.png
432 KB, 1280x720
What exactly do you mean by "energy".
>>
>>29875636
My motivation,endurance,will to live basically the energy that comes from coffee and breakfast in the morning
>>
psst

do you want to know a secret

we're on 4chan too, and we are gunning for your shit :)
>>
File: 785484t859hg789.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
785484t859hg789.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>29875659
GET THE FUCK OUT SCUM!!!

>>29875636
See, this is what i mean he's stealing my energy.
>>
>>29875684
are you feeling a little tired, anon? maybe you need to lie down.

:)
>>
File: thyftthgfhghfn.jpg (9 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
thyftthgfhghfn.jpg
9 KB, 265x190
>>29875742
GET OUT FUCKTARD ITS NOT GOING TO BE JUST ME AND YOU IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>29875604
YOU'VE SEEN THEM TOO?

YOUR LEGS GO COMPLETELY WEAK AND THEY TOUCH YOUR JACKET RIGHT?
>>
>>29875822
I Can tell you are trying to make fun of me but MARK MY WORDS: there will come a day when the energy vampires will strike.

How prepared are you?
>>
>>29875794
i sure hope not! the more the merrier, after all :))))))
>>
>>29875858
I'm not making fun of you

They're homeless assholes, all of them. They chase me down the street for my shoes or pad my jacket for cigarettes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.