[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27-year-old kissless virgin >look exactly like my dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: father_son_haircut.jpg (221 KB, 1268x866) Image search: [Google]
father_son_haircut.jpg
221 KB, 1268x866
>be 27-year-old kissless virgin
>look exactly like my dad
>dad was a chad who had many gfs when he was young
>currently on his 3rd marriage

What happened here?
>>
You must have a smaller dick
>>
>>29875583
This is when you realise that your looks aren't the problem but rather your autism is(I'm guessing you have that since you're here).
>>
>>29875583
Being a chad doesn't necessarily mean being a good parent.

Or rather, behavior plays a role in getting a gf. Being attractive helps, but you have to be really attractive if you want it to offset spilling your spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>29875646
Or you realise that the older people who say that there's no more sense of community are right and that individualism led to shallowness and vanity.
>>
>>29875707
>>29875646

These are both true. Younger peoples standards have skyrocketed thanks to social media and visual access to hot opposite sex on demand. Back in your father's day, you dated who was around you and long distance rarely if ever worked because all you had was letters in the mail or (if you were lucky) expensive long distance phone calls. Now you can date wherever you want if you have the desire, and can just fire up skype or kik or facetime or whatever fucking app or program you use and see and hear them at any time of the day within reason. Not to mention how much cheaper it is to travel on the whole
>>
>>29875583
>chad
>on 3rd marriage
>>
>>29875774
That and we can also just get a waifu and daydream about it instead of dealing with the endless ocean of problems that spill out of relationships just for that 5 minutes of fucking.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.