[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a fembot who is sexually addicted to sucking chad dicks anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: nice-cock.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
nice-cock.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
ask a fembot who is sexually addicted to sucking chad dicks anything

i've only had sex with 2 guys, but have sucked over 20 dicks. I'm not that attractive but i can afford to have high standards with the dicks i suck because chad will basically let anyone suck his dick...this the norm with my girlfriends too btw, girls who are virgins suck dick all the time...just saying
>>
File: architectofbait.jpg (49 KB, 608x256) Image search: [Google]
architectofbait.jpg
49 KB, 608x256
Ok family nice bait etc
>>
Sure, fembot.

I hate sucking dick.

Also, what is wrong with that dude's ballsack?
>>
>>29875564
Those balls shouldn't be where they are
>>
only 20? my first gf had 20 dicks inside her before me and I met here when I was 15

you are noob roastie

I bet you haven't even sucked off Randys in public bathrooms yet
>>
>>29875564
This is either really shitty bait or youre actually retarded, either way you dont deserve any attention
>>
>>29875587
It really looks like a fake dick to me, there's a really noticable change of colour near the base, and it looks kind of artificial. Plus, as you said, the balls are weird.

>>29875564
I really hope no-one will be dumb enough to take this bait seriously.
>>
>>29875587
they're caught on his clothing
>>
File: image.gif (291 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
291 KB, 500x225
>>29875564
>sucked over 20 dicks
>>
>>29875629
no, but i did suck two guys off on the same day once...not my proudest moment desu but idk i get proper horny around my period
>>
How many of them did you let blow their load of your face, slut?
>>
File: lol.jpg (70 KB, 514x477) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
70 KB, 514x477
Do I make the cut?
>>
I sucked a chads dick a few days ago, it was only like 5 inches but he was so confident I got so wet. Ive sucked bigger dicks on non chads but its not the same rush. I love chad dick
>>
>>29875655

the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past is the past

hahahahaha
>>
>>29875708
Stop posting this fucking picture you faggot, no-one cares about your dick, and this isn't /soc/. Fuck off.
>>
>>29875702
a few have but only because they asked, i would never request it

i find it alright

>>29875708
depends on your face, the thought of sucking an ugly off is revolting
>>
Do you swallow if asked?
>>
>>29875564
Why the preference for cock sucking anon? I've sucked my fair share but it's always just foreplay for the real fun. Never understood people who can just have oral sex and then stop there
>>
Post your pussy, you filthy slut. It'll be fun.
>>
>>29875853
i do it anyway

it's just part of the process and fun for me
>>
>>29875861
it's not really a preference, although i do love to suck dick, probs more than an average woman

i'm a highly sexual person but not that confident so would rather get to know somebody before full sex
>>
you are corrupted and unclean but it isnt your fault and god forgives you
>>
Wow that is fucking disgusting. Don't know why you're proud of it
>>
Location? I need my dick sucked.
>>
>>29875989
denver

but ur probs ugly
>>
>>29876125
Wrong continent. And you're probably ugly anyway.
>>
>>29875564
thanks for the free dick pic roastie ;3
>>
>>29876173
not denying that

doesn't mean i have to go near an ugly man

ew
>>
>>29876199

If you had to choose, what would you rather suck:

a clean, pretty cock that's attached to a hideous neckbeard,

or a smelly, crusty, dick-cheesy cock with wild, untamed pubes that's attached to a 10/10 Chad?
>>
>>29876199
I know women are fucking retarded at estimating size by eye but by your estimation what was the dimensions of the smallest dick you've put in slut your mouth and the biggest dick you've put in your slut mouth?
>>
>>29876229
biggest was 8 inches

smallest like 4

i like sucking bigger dicks more

>>29876227
well i guess the 1st but neither would be very much fun
>>
>>29876229

Not OP. But I've only had one dick in my mouth. It was a seven incher (which is absurd and much too big). No idea as to the girth, but it was hard to keep my teeth out of things.

Here's to hoping my next bf (if there ever is a 'next bf') is smaller.
>>
>>29876281

I think I'd go with the first one as well. It's a pretty terrible situation either way. But I just wondered. Maybe we could drag Chad into the shower or something. Though he'd probably be fucked in the head, walking around with his nob all disgusting like that.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160412.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160412.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>29875785
I think I'm ok desu
>>
>>29876281
>i like sucking bigger dicks more

Why?
>>
>>29876322
they look better

honestly a big uncut cock is the hottest thing in the world to me
>>
Does it get you horny and aroused to suck cocks? Does it give you sexual satisfaction? Do you masturbate at the same time or afterwards?
>>
>>29876353
Where does a 5.75" dick fall on the appeal scale?
>>
>>29876400
it makes very wet most of the time, yes kinda, psychological anyway, i sometimes think about it when masturbating

>>29876401
small-average.
>>
>>29876199
>Ew
>Says the women whos had 20 penises in her mouth
Most people would consider that disgusting. Besides, a penis is a penis. Most robots have average, sometimes even big cocks. 6-8 inches.
>>
>>29876433

What do you consider to be the minimum requirement for "big"?
>>
what should i say to a girl to get my dick sucked?
>>
>>29876461
i guess like 7.5

but if it was a bit smaller than that id still consider it big if it was thick i guess
>>
>>29876433
>small-average.

:(
>>
>>29876479

You don't say anything, anon. You whip your pants off and put your dick in her mouth.
>>
>>29876505

already tried that, didnt worked, i just got like a 30 minute lecture about not being offensive
>>
>>29875609
Dicks usually have a darker shade than your skin. I'm pretty white and my whole crotch looks like I store it from a sand nigger.

Also balls do that when they're tight between clothes and shaft.

That's most likely a real dick and you suck at identifying dicks as much as OP likes sucking them.

Tldr: dicks.
>>
>>29876490
>>29876461
Why the fuck are you still replying to this obvious baiter? You guys are just as big as a cancer as he is.

>>29876614
>Dicks usually have a darker shade than your skin. I'm pretty white and my whole crotch looks like I store it from a sand nigger.

Sure, but when it goes from light to dark and then to a completely different shade again within a couple centimetres, it's pretty obviously fake.
>>
>>29876669
>Why the fuck are you still replying to this obvious baiter?

I'm bored and literally have no motivation to do anything worthwhile right now.
>>
>>29876669
I don't see that happening. Maybe you're looking at light reflections or something. I see a pretty consisent skin coloring yet it is also possible to change back and forth naturally.

If it is a fake in any way, It's most likely shopped to look bigger than it actually is. But It's an actual dick, that much I am certain.

T. Dick Throbbings, D.ck in dickology.
>>
>>29876607

Obviously you weren't being persistent enough, anon.
>>
>>29876752
At least go post in a /soc/ thread, I'm sure there's an equivalent to it over there that's at least not posted by just a guy pretending to be a girl.

>>29876758
Doesn't matter either way, it's not a real dick whether it's shopped or a prosthetic. Also, I find it really fucking strange arguing about a strangers dick with what I presume is another dude online, so I'm going to stop that.
>>
>>29876788

It's not gay as long as you say "no homo".
>>
>>29876669

I have made one post itt
>>
>>29876309
Fuck right off.
You look like a ginger version of me m8.
Probably a tad skinnier but get yer own face.
>>
>>29876788
What, it's been fun discussing the penile anatomy and possible illegitimacy of a penis in a picture on the internet on an anonymous board in a thread by a cocksucking slut or a baiting trickster and the fact none of it matters or mattered in the first place makes it even better. Think outside the box mang.
>>
>>29876309
>ginger
>that thousand yard stare
>regular on r9k
yeah mate.
>>
>>29876788
Whenever I post in /soc/ threads people either comment on my curve or gay guys say they want it up their ass.

That's literally the only comments I ever get about my dick on /soc/.
>>
>>29876902
Post face I wanna see, people tell me I look a lot like Simon Pegg or Renton out of Trainspotting

>>29877515
And yet in a few days I'll be spending a weekend at a qt girls place having a three day fuck session? Feels good man.
>>
>>29877777
oh sheit whats is this?
>>
>>29876199
Trolling level 0.05

You've got a long way to go man
>>
>>29875585
>>what is wrong with that dude's ball-sack
most dudes can do this (shifting your balls to the side), just not to that extent.
dude has small balls and lots of room for them to move.
not being insanely fat probably also contributes.
>>
>>29875585
fucking nothing thats what
>>
>>29876309
You look like a young version of Damon Albarn, Rick Astley, Rupert Grint and Simon Pegg all merged together.
Ditch the fluffy collar, its color clashes with your hair. Roughen things up a bit hair/beard wise.
Refer to the younger pictures of Damon, minus the frosted tips (because his base hair color is different to yours).
>>
>>29876125
I live in Denver, rep 303.
>>
File: 1431044460780.png (179 KB, 342x350) Image search: [Google]
1431044460780.png
179 KB, 342x350
you're not addicted to sucking dick.

you're addicted to validation from complete strangers but you do it in the second most degenerate way possible because the first one actually requires a little effort & basic personal hygiene as to kid yourself into thinking you're not basically an unpaid street corner prostitute.

You literally suck dick, debase yourself n shame your family to make some dude you don't know nut in your mouth and say thanks. You think anyone here really upset about your parasitic, desperate life? lel
>>
>>29875564
>robots falling for this bait
>>
>>29878843
Thanks m8, I appreciate the advice
>>
>>29880173
sexual addiction is a real thing...i'd say i'm midly addicted..

and youre slut shaming?
go back to /pol/
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.