[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short story time >be me (lel) >working for a beer distributor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1467958302491.png (365 KB, 704x780) Image search: [Google]
1467958302491.png
365 KB, 704x780
Short story time
>be me (lel)
>working for a beer distributor
>drive around a lot all day
>get caught speeding 3 times in two months (10-15 mph over speed limit)at speed traps (speed limit goes from 50 to 35 with little warning)
>license gets suspended
>lose job
>lose apartment
>relationship falls apart
>life falls apart
>move in with parents
>become depressed neet

Mfw police ruined my life when I did no one wrong. I just don't understand how people 'support police'. I've literally never been helped by police. One time I got a flat on the highway and didn't have a jack and 3 fucking cop cars passed by and didn't stop.

I'm a Dallas fag BTW. And yes I'm white.
>>
"and yes I'm white" you sound to me like a dindu
>>
dont break the law then you stupid fuck

take responsibility for your actions you autistic freak
>>
unironically supporting the police while living in a police state is the literal acme of cuckoldry. prove me the fuck wrong
>>
>>29875592
>driving slightly faster is a valid reason to ruin my life
>victimless crimes
>>
>>29875547
Officer Pepe is cute af.
>>
You're fault for being a shitty driver. If it's part of your job, you have no excuse for not paying better attention to road signs
>>
>>29875619
I bet you think driving while only slightly over the drink limit is a victimless crime too.
>>
>>29875547
I can feel you my friend.
Always got harassed by police while I live in a place where illegality and subjugation are the norm.
it is not evene edgy to hate them, there is nothing they do to really help, they just want to be feared and hated and I think they are succeeding at it.
>>
>>29875547
>knowingly break the law, no matter how shitty the law is
>"it's not my fault I done goofed!"
>>
>>29875652
Yeah I do. For there to be a crime there needs to be a victim.
>>
>>29875676
Not knowingly. I'd go to work at 5am. Tired af driving. No one on road. Speed limit instantly drops and there's a cop right there. They set up speed traps constantly.
>>
>>29875750
So instead of dishing out preventative punishment, they should let more people die before doing something about it? How about we make attempted murder not a crime, instead only punish successful murderers.

There are enough deaths because people like you think they're good enough drivers or the risk is small enough to warrant ignoring the law. If the law followed your attitude of "I haven't killed anyone yet so it's fine", the problem would explode.
>>
BAAAAW I BROKE THE LAW A GOT FUCKED OVER
MOMMMMYYY THE POLICE IS MEAAAN
>>
>>29875783
Yeah to make sure people pay attention driving. You got 3 whole chances anon and blew them in a month.

It's deeply unfortunate your life was turned upside down so quickly over something seemingly trivial, but the fault lies solely with you. You have a responsibility to take great care when driving a big metal box at speed.
>>
>>29875783
>admitted to being tired while driving
>admitted to not paying attention while driving
>somehow never learned the first two times
>somehow still not your fault
>>
File: IMG_20160711_092447.jpg (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_092447.jpg
105 KB, 500x500
Thank you based police
>>
>>29876171
Thank you based poIice
>>
>>29875857
Attempted murder implies causing harm to another person. Let's just arrest everyone because something "could have happened". Let's arrest everyone because they could potentially hit someone with their car. Makes no sense. If no person is harmed and no property was damaged no crime has occurred. I've never had a car accident in my life.
>>
>>29876171
Thank you based p0lice
>>
>>29875547
You got punished because you got caught, and weren't rich.

The rule is you either speed smart, or you're in the VIP club that doesn't get penalized. Them's the rules. ACAB
>>
>>29876111
You have never done any of these Huh anon? Once again there is no traffic at 5 am. Also, no pedestrians in my area cause of the heat. Everyone drives.
>>
Well, fuck all of you in here. First of all, yes, speed traps are often only set up to make a quick buck. Second, you should know that spot after the first time, so kind of your fault for getting caught three fucking times. Third, cops are assholes most of the time since they are human beings and most of them tend to suck, which we all know.
Fourth and most importantly: it just shows that liberal capitalist attitudes produce more victims within the system than one man ever could. It's just shitty to lose everything about such a petty """"crime"""".
However, it's part of your job, so yeah, I understand why you got fired. I just think it sucks that one little offense like that can ruin a whole life.

Tl;dr it's shitty but you kind of knew what was coming. The real culprit is work culture, though.
>>
>>29876209
So it's only a crime if you get caught? I'm aware of this. I don't understand how it's a crime if I didn't get caught no one would be bothered or even slightly inconvenienced for my actions. They literally hide where speed limits change just to get ticket money. This is especially bad when you don't know an area.
>>
>>29876223
Nope, because I make sure I am well rested and alert before driving. Good going trying to defend your shitty behavior, though
>>
>>29876264
I'd often have new routes which would take me to places I've never been before where I'm not familiar with streets and speed limits and the like. The final ticket I got was maybe 20 or so feet after the 35 mph sign. Went down from 50. While I was pulled over another cop pulled someone over behind me.
>>
>>29876358
Not exactly sure how my behavior was shitty. Why don't you explain that to me? Also, it doesn't sound like you've wagecucked very much in your life.
>>
>>29875592
>HEY GUYS SOMEONE RANDOMLY RUINED MY LIFE FOREVER BECAUSE I SAID NIGGER IN A DESERTED ROOM

>well then *moves awful schoolmarm glasses up hawk nose* don't say nigger

Way to speak power to truth, bro! I don't know why the fuck we need to invent unfriendly and human-hating AIs when we fucking have you around
>>
File: 1464247716342.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464247716342.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>29875547
>Have job
>Have no car
>Not even a driver license
>Got caught crossing the train binaries I take to go to work
>Nothing happened

Feels good to not have fallen for the transporting jew.
>>
>>29876415
>be a paramecium on the rim of a discarded coke can
>never interact with humans in any way

Heh... Chordates.
>>
>>29876393
>disobeying Street signs
>driving while tired
>inattentive
>not shitty behavior

Posting this while waiting for my shift to start actually. I don't have a job where a minor dumb mistake will fuck me over.
>>
>post critical of cops
>a handful of white knights show up

I'm sure there's a <<<completely reasonable>>> explanation.
>>
>>29876783
If you're working shifts you're as disposable as I was anon. Don't kid yourself. One mistake is all it takes for shitty jobs. I've since gotten a job with a school district and spend my day shitposting from my office.
>>
>>29875547
You sound pretty dumb desu. Get your shit together.

When you're getting paid to drive you don't fucking speed dumbass. If anything drive slower than normal.
>>
>>29876930
You sound like a respigsible citizen.
>>
>>29876930
Problem was that they didn't care about the distance. Didn't matter if you had to drive an hour or 5 minutes. They wanted the same amount of work done.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.