[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw liberals are ruining society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
>tfw liberals are ruining society
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-041.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>29875458
RREEEEEEE KILL THEM ALL

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

WHITE NATION WHEN!?
>>
Liberals are the only reason neets are allowed to exist. Liberals are the only ones pushing for the ability to allow robots to legally buy sex. Liberals are the only ones pushing for drugs to be decriminalized so robots can escape their mundane existence for brief moments.
>>
stop pushing this meme liburals vs consurvatives war you prong
>>
>>29875531
>liberals are the only reason neets are allowed to exist
Not true, I'm living off my parents.
>liberals are the only ones pushing for the ability to allow robots to legally buy sex
Why would we want to have sex with some degenerate whore. It's not true love.
>liberals are the only ones pushing for drugs to be decriminalized so robots can escape their mundane existence for brief moments
That's only making it worse, famalam. You're literally fucking up their life even more by enabling them another alternative other then a genuine, real life.

Go fuck yourself libtard. I hate you, I hate your friends, and I hate your fucking political alignment. Either go the right way or fuck off.
>>
File: 1468056184207.png (1 MB, 1500x1398) Image search: [Google]
1468056184207.png
1 MB, 1500x1398
>>29875549
This. Fucking lumpinproletariat.
>>
File: 1344612980827.jpg (97 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
1344612980827.jpg
97 KB, 537x585
>americans in charge of understanding liberalism
>>
>>29875571
>Not true, I'm living off my parents.
some people don't.
>Why would we want to have sex with some degenerate whore. It's not true love.
so basically what you're saying is that you would rather fuck a dog that loves you than fuck a woman?
>That's only making it worse, famalam. You're literally fucking up their life even more by enabling them another alternative other then a genuine, real life.
Some people are made to be fuck ups druggies. Let them do it legally, nothing stops them either way.
>>
File: 1425308430302.png (303 KB, 1420x686) Image search: [Google]
1425308430302.png
303 KB, 1420x686
>>29875610
yea well that's what happens when the jews brainwash people from the moment they are born
>>
>caring about the society that ruined you
sorry, am i on the wrong board?
>>
>>29875458
And the goddamn jews
>>
>>29875788
>Some people don't
Most people do. Pic related, it's the graph that proves you wrong, libby.
>So basically what you're saying is that you would rather fuck a dog that loves you than fuck a woman?
Yes, and I fucked one before and I'm not ashamed to say that I did. It was better that way than fucking some whore who only wants you for the money.

And I'm a desperate, lonely motherfucker. Do not tell me I'm insane, if I want to be loved I will be loved, better it be my dog than some cunt whore with diseases.
>Some people are made to be fuck up druggies. Let them do it legally, nothing stops them either way.

If nothing stops them either way then it shouldn't be a problem for them to get drugs in the first place, now should it, libby?
>>
File: now this is shitposting.jpg (334 KB, 1002x1102) Image search: [Google]
now this is shitposting.jpg
334 KB, 1002x1102
you aren't looking deep enough
>>
Shoot, progress is where it's at. Liberalism for the win!
>>
>>29875975
>a problem for them to get drugs in the first place, now should it, libby?
so it's not a problem, but if they get caught they shouldn't go to jail.
>Most people do. Pic related, it's the graph that proves you wrong, libby.
most is not some.
>Yes, and I fucked one before and I'm not ashamed to say that I did. It was better that way than fucking some whore who only wants you for the money.

And I'm a desperate, lonely motherfucker. Do not tell me I'm insane, if I want to be loved I will be loved, better it be my dog than some cunt whore with diseases.
bye.
>>
>>29875531

Liberals and cultural marxism created NEETs

>parents never married
>have 3 kids
>split up when I'm 8 and act like it's no big deal because "LE SINGLE PARENTS ARE JUST AS GOOD"
>virtually raise myself then on
>almost zero father figure
>Mother coddles and feminizes me
>no one to keep me in line and teach me how to be a man during teenage years
>stop giving a fuck
>develop anxiety and depression
>by the time I'm 18 I'm sick of life

THANKS LIBERALISM!
>>
>>29876042
not him, but you're literally a normie dick
you say liberals are pushing to be able to buy sex, but they most certainly are not. They're all feminists, every single god damn one of them, no notable exceptions.
You just find it DEPLORABLE that someone wouldn't want to fuck some cunt who's just going to use and abuse him, don't you? Can you explain why for me? Can you explain to me, why exactly you feel the world is so just?
Tell me all about how we need more equality for women only to backtrack and say that we're already equal as soon as a guy points out that he's fucked by society.
>>
>>29875458
>tfw shallow, simple 2d view of politics
>>
>>29875991
Lets send nukes there
>>
>>29876042
>so its not a problem, but if they get caught they shouldn't go to jail
They should go to jail anyways, because they could be doing something more productive than shooting up drugs.

>Most is not some
Government welfare shouldn't exist anyways. It sucks the money out of hardworking people to support parasites. Furthermore, welfare is hardly an attribute for any civilized nation to go by as it promotes counterproductivity.

>Bye
Good riddance, I don't want to argue with you anymore either.
>>
Bottom line is leftists hate Western civilization.
>>
>>29875991
Baka, Saturn is an ancient name for the sun. We attribute the name to the planet due to mistranslation.

All this proves is that religion is sun worship.
Get your NASA psyops out of here.
>>
>>29875610
>>29875811
Not American, just wanna point out that the original textbook definition of "Liberal" doesn't help much in the current year because the liberal camp has been hijacked by a bunch of current year crazies. Some liberals have resorted to calling themselves libertarians because they don't want to be associated with SJWs but it's looking grim.

Liberalism is only fun when there is an actual, strong conservative force in power to balance it out. Otherwise this happens: >>29876094

The recent "420 blaze it lmao" mentality doesn't exactly make for sound economic policies I'm afraid
>>
>>29875578
capitalism is an economic system, it has nothing to do with pic related
>>
>>29876135
So we must nuke the sun. It has finally come to this, my old nemesis
>>
>>29876094
>tfw your mom tried to be your mother, father, and friend

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FA(cherished friends)M
>>
File: 1468099632930.png (297 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1468099632930.png
297 KB, 576x566
>>29876129
Good patriotic prole. Don't forget to fight those evil liberals in Iran for your race^tm.
>>
>>29876094
you just have shit parents, how can you blame liberalism for that? How are neets even relative to your post? How has cultural marxism created neets?
>>
>>29876148
Pic related? Anyway, yeah it does. The 1% own both parties and only give you the illusion of a choice.
>>
>>29876175
liberalism basically encourages or advocates single mothers full force
>>
>>29876172
Good patriotic comrade. Don't forget to fight those evil bourgeois in the streets for the proletariat^tm
>>
>>29876265
This>>29876265

My Mom thinks "it's normal" is a perfectly good justification for everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 643x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 643x554
>>29875458
>Tfw "Cons" are ruining this country.

First Iraq and now this, stay fucking your sisters in the woods hicks
>>
>>29876285
Let me guess, I should imagine a communist Jew telling me this? Kek. Go back to cancer board.
>>
>>29876339
Neocons are just warmongering liberals though.
>>
>>29876375
That quote can't even be attributed to Kissinger. Besides, how do you explain Africa's population which is going to increase by a billion or so in the next couple of decades? Great depopulation program there by those fucking capitalist pigs I guess
>>
>better spread hate on my Vietnamese imageboard instead of helping anybody
Normie divisionists are the worst desu
>>
>>29876511
>That quote can't even be attributed to Kissinger

Except for it can?
http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf
>"Whatever may be done to guard against interruptions of supply and to develop domestic alternatives, the U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests of the United States."

Africa's population is PROJECTED to increase to a billion if Africans continue to reproduce at the rate that they are, because, in past times, the elite simply could not apply their depopulation tactics in Africa. Now that they can, thanks to advances in bio-warfare, they will. As long as the elites are around, Africa will never reach a billion. Mark my words.
>>
>>29876648
I guess you can twist that statement and create that quote above but whatever.

So why not start wiping out the population now? Why are these elites just waiting around? Why not just cut off aid to slowly start dwindling their numbers?

I don't think we're going to be able to stop the African population from exploding. And I think a vast majority of them are going to start heading north and flooding Europe.
>>
>>29876172
>>29875578
Fuckoff back to /leftypol/, with your gang of closet faggots.
>>
File: 1462052520758.jpg (62 KB, 517x610) Image search: [Google]
1462052520758.jpg
62 KB, 517x610
>>29875458
Life gets way easier once you realize the hardcore left wing sheep are pretty rare in actual society. Most people are just stupid and listen to whoever shouts the loudest, which happens to be the lefty sheep.

They shout Trump is racist and he is this and that, most people believe them. But they've been using this tactic for a while and had the government under their control for a while too and things have gotten pretty shit, as Abe once said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Just don't take the lefty shit too seriously is all I am saying. If you lurk out on /pol/ all day you'd think the white race were going to be extinct by tomorrow. There are obvious looming threats that we should be aware of, but don't let it warp your actual sense of reality. For instance, by just coming to /r9k/ you'd think all white women fuck niggers. Obviously, that isn't true and according to literally every dating app data available it actually couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>29875531
Meanwhile conservatives want me to have a wife and a good job
>>
>>29876042
>Ignoring the fact that most druggies are willing to commit crimes to get the money to buy more drugs
It's just a matter of time, better they go to jail
>>
>>29875531
So liberals are creators and enablers of beta neets?

Thanks a lot libshit scum.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.