[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to come across interesting to a girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: RedThong.jpg (120 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
RedThong.jpg
120 KB, 1800x1800
So robots, how do you try and come across interesting to a grill? Do you talk about vidya, hobbies, shitposting?

Share your thoughts among fellow robots to get this discussion going.
>>
>>29875347
Bitches love shitposting. Talk about that
>>
OP, you are a genius.
Just had a panic attack wondering what the fuck I was gonna talk about on a lunch date with a grill.
>>
If she's attracted to you visually and you can talk about normie stuff at least 50% and can think of something reasonable to say in reaponse to whatever she says, you're interesting.
>>
>>29875347
well, you start with just talking to her fluently and very very briefly about yourself, then you try to make her talk the most during conversation, saying what you think about the topics and then putting your views in it. always try to be charismatic but not self centered. its not the topic that's important, but rather how you talk about it to her, in the end, if there's a common interest the conversation will come across naturally
>>
>>29875347
I talk like a friendly therapist that just wants to hear about your problems and won't ever judge you

It doesn't work on all women but it works on the sort of women I like
>>
Game is to be sold not told. If you're willing to work on your hygiene & sense of fashion AND you're not a total sperg, I can help you lose your virginity or just overall get better with girls.

I'll set up a pay pal if I get any responses. Start asking questions now, maybe I'll make a thread if this gets popular enough.
>>
File: Imgur-a68c03.png (28 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-a68c03.png
28 KB, 500x590
>>29875400

>Being so stupid that I always end up making depressing jokes about how terrible my life is.
>She laughts everytime.

I Legit want to die.
I want a diver to harpoon me in the chest while I'm talking, to make me stop.
>>
File: 1438514320449.png (76 KB, 463x506) Image search: [Google]
1438514320449.png
76 KB, 463x506
Why would I care about women?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.