[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More robots should move to Asia. More western men are starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: aw-9402.jpg (40 KB, 528x576) Image search: [Google]
aw-9402.jpg
40 KB, 528x576
More robots should move to Asia. More western men are starting to realize that the West is collapsing, and the only rational thing to do in this case is to move to a safe haven like Asia and fuck some young, tight, Asian pussy.
>>
If the west collapses, white men lose their social status, and will be seen as low class niggers in Asia.
>>
>>29875333
Men are willing to move to another continent, leave their entire family and learn a new language for VAGINA?

Get in shape and find a white wife within your league. She won't be a 9/10 15 year old petite girl. Men like OP pic are literally lower than niggers. Absolute scum, degenerate perverted failed old men. Does he not feel any shame? Stupid fucking smirk, just a smug fuck thinking he made it because he's making some gook squeal out fake hentai moans. She secretly hates him, asians hate him, EVERYONE hates him. Men like him literally get the fast food of girlfriends. Disgusting asian fetishists need to burn in hell. Asian men should go together and get rid of these pervert ogres trying to steal their women.
>>
>>29875726
Traditionalists are so pathetic
>>
>>29875726

>EVERYONE hates him

I don't, I just think he's a dudebro slamming some sweet young azin pussy while her brother racks up another game of pool

Also conservative young asain wife > western entitled cunt/roastie
>>
>>29875726
Are you serious dude? The whole mating game is so stacked up against men in 2016, how can you blame them for not wanting to suffer the endless humiliation, playing women's games, being rejected over and over, etc? I mean, for fucks sake, how are you supposed to believe that women care about you when they put you through all the shit just for not being a goddamn male model?
>>
>>29875333
Why it's always a 60 year old fat american with the tranny third worlders?
You burgers should kill those fat fucks, they are the ones who shit things up and screw with your lives
>>
>>29875726
>get in shape
as if that makes any difference
>find a white woman in your league
why would I do that when I can get a much higher quality woman elsewhere?
>>
File: 1465597396736.jpg (134 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
1465597396736.jpg
134 KB, 1277x718
>>29875726
hahaha holy shit you are so fucking mad

that dude is plowin tight asian pussy and creams it daily, she doesn't look like she hates him at all, more like she loves his fat white cock and his money so she can get away from the local monkey looking 5 feet tall shrimp dicked "men"

in a western society this guy would be shamed to death and forced to take care of some used up whore, in asia he is living the life

in other words, feel free to end your stupid life
>>
>>29875491
*american white man
>just realised how cucked EU is atm :(
you're right
>>
>>29875333
Asians are such beta cucks

I beta that guy watches as this old obese white guy fucks the shit out of her day in and day out and probably gets her pregnant too
>>
>>29875333
He's got money and she's a hooker. The asian guy in the back is her coworker. What's your point ? I'm missing it
>>
If you can't get laid at home, the only girls you'll get laid with overseas will be repulsive, gold-diggers, hookers, or some combination of the three.

t. /trv/fag
>>
>>29876177
>cock
>cock
>dick
>cock
Look how women have gayised us. How can no one think about "lets make them mad and annoyed by showing this small peen on the sex night.." ?
>>
>>29876200
He's just a coworker. The white guy is just a customer. I mean, you must be white, so i kind of expected more from you.
>>
>>29875333
I'll only go if I can get a qt virgin wife there. I could fuck attractive women here if that's all I wanted.
>>
>>29876269
this is absolute bullshit, some retarded fucks projecting

i don't get laid at home, girls treat me like garbage but foreign asian girls and girls in other countries agree to meet me almost immediately, treat me nice and are willing to be my fucktoys and they are not hookers, gold diggers or repulsive
>>
>>29876363

Fucking kek. Okay, buddy.
>>
>>29876363
lol look at this, another videogame playing manchild with delusion.
>>
>tfw too much of a nigger for asian women to want me
>>
>>29875333
White guys are gods in Asia without any feminist tumblard whales keeping us chained down. Every white guy worth his salt should head on over.
>>
>>29876531

Yeah, you can stumble around Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy with all of the other drunken, ugly, and old sex tourists. Maybe one of those qt prostitutes will wink at you!
>>
>>29875726
The only tbing that matters in this world is vagina
>>
>>29876531
You're retarded. The reason you perceive (incorrectly) that we have mating 'godhood' in Asia isn't because there's a lack of feminists there. It's because of basic socioeconomics. People in the most common Asian destinations (southeast Asia, Japan) are dietarily compromised, the former in general malnutrition and the latter in having too much carbs and too little calcium, making them short and frail in stature compared to the most dyel whites.
>>
The only people who are dissuading others from coming to Asia are other insecure white guys who are afraid of the competition and want to keep all the Asian waifus to themselves. Just do it anon.
>>
>>29876767

/trv/fag again.

I know you're meme-ing, but women in SEA in particular are pretty fucking hideous on average.
>>
>>29876826
east asian women are the only ones worth a shit and honorary whites

southeast asians are subhuman monkeys
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.