[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on /pol/'s 'Redpill', brobots? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: orange blob.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
orange blob.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1152
Redpill me on /pol/'s 'Redpill', brobots?

Do you actually believe in it?
>>
File: 1468243364569.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1468243364569.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
>>29875274
not really the board is bonkers all around
>>
>>29875274
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
Keep your butthurt there OP.
>>
do liberals really not realize the hypocrisy of making fun of someone for their heritage? or is it only okay to be racist against white people?
>>
>>29875274
The concept that people are willfully ignorant (i.e. taking the blue pill) I believe is true but the idea that there is one truth or ideology that, when studied, will lead to a revelation I feel only has a small kernel of truth. It's more of the act of willingly challenging your ideology and always taking new information and perspectives without any preconcieved notions that's the true "red pill" in my opinion.

That's basically what the red pill symbolized in The Matrix, the expansion of perspective and therefore mind.
>>
>>29876954
The only hypocrite here is Drumpf, because he sur as fuck wasn't worried about racismo when he was making fun of John Stewart's name change.

Drumpf isn't about making fun of Trump's race; it's mostly a meme that, ironically, is mean to highlight has hypocricy.
>>
>>29877065
Fuck autocorrect, lads.
>>
>>29877065
no you fucking moron
his ancestors changed their name in the 1600s
That kike leibowitz changed his name because he thought it was too jewy
making fun of trump for something he didn't do is exactly why you fucking liberals are so stupid.
>>
File: redpill.png (206 KB, 935x787) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
206 KB, 935x787
/pol/ v. /his/

learn the difference

it might just save your life
>>
The blackpill agrees more with me, honestly.
>>
>>29877161
Right, because conservatives certainly never judge people for things out of their control.
>>
everyone who isn't white pill should leave this board
>>
File: 1460327126197.png (68 KB, 241x307) Image search: [Google]
1460327126197.png
68 KB, 241x307
>>29875274
People who are anti-Trump are anti-success. They hate confidence, values, self-respect, energy, and beauty. They hate life. They reject human greatness.

But is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the NuMale on tumblr, "It belongs to women and non-whites I'm not racist and sexist pls date me".
No, says Bernie, "It belongs to people who want to pursue pointless degrees and not feel the repercussions of their life choices".
No, says John Oliver, "I mean, come on. It's 2016. And his name isn't even Trump, it's Drumpf, which quite frankly sounds like [mediocre joke by staff of 21yo writers]".

Judge a man by his enemies
>>
>>29877784
Sometimes I forget how insanely cringy pol is.
>>
>>29877784
>being born to wealthy parents who give you millions to do your own shit
>successful

lel
>>
/pol/ users are too poor to raise a family so instead they look at the state as a family unit which then pisses them off as they have no authority for change.
>>
>>29875274
I browse /pol/ pretty regularly but I think the Jewish conspiracy stuff is complete bull. It's no use arguing it there anyways, you'll just get called a shill and ignored.

I also think the racism is cringey as it comes off as trying to be edgy than actually having a viewpoint. The blind worship of Nazi Germany is pretty bad as well.

I actually like Trump mainly because he doesn't give a shit and I'm like that as well so having him as president would give some laughs, it'd also piss off Reddit and I'm all for that.
>>
>>29877868
>"I want X to be president because he'd piss off the people I dont like!"

Pure retardation
>>
File: 1468016007515.png (718 KB, 979x720) Image search: [Google]
1468016007515.png
718 KB, 979x720
>Choice between a living fucking meme who never held any political power and a war criminal, both who are liars.
God I love the two party system!
>>
>>29878516
Non-American here, serious question: people keep going on about the two-party system but I recently saw that there are other parties as well, not just the Democrats and the GOP. Is it theoretically possible for another candidate/party to rule or are there practical barriers? Is it people's own fault that they always surrender to the whole "it's either us or them folks" thing?

I imagine that these two parties are simply so powerful that they dwarf all others, which causes people to think they are wasting their votes by supporting any other party. But I don't know the details.
>>
>>29875274
redpill is either /pol/ bullshit or a evolution of beta male cucks who have gotten way to into overcompensation.

while they preach a lot of truth on the nature of women, the need for male Independence, self improvement and the coldly unfair nature of the world. They betray their roots with an aggressive obsession with sex. The most strident believers will demean you for not fucking a new woman every other week and enjoy the same hate for anything different that you find everywhere.

Overall a 7/10 Good, worthy advice stained by the need to be a more assertive barney stinson
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.