[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
99% of people you see on the average day have had sex, most likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: wojak mask.jpg (23 KB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
wojak mask.jpg
23 KB, 320x252
99% of people you see on the average day have had sex, most likely within the past week

They have got naked with another human being before grunting and moaning in the pleasure of their sexual practices.

They then sat in bed together and spent some time talking to one another and probably went to sleep then woke up beside that same person.

Why does this feel so surreal? It's like sex is a normie meme that never actually happens but I'm not in on the joke.

Who else feels like this?
>>
presume this is an american thing since it's highly illegal to talk about sex openly
>>
>>29874832
I'm from Australia though
>>
I did this with a female for years. Guess what? Eventually she ditched me to go do that with other people. It's fucking meaningless. I wish I'd never done it.
>>
File: 1460062996778.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1460062996778.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>29874847
>look at me I had sex but I'm just like you it didn't matter haha!

Every time
>>
>>29874873
I guess we'll never see it from each other's perspectives since we both think we have it worse.
I can see why being a virgin must suck though. There's social pressure to have sex and if you don't get it at least once people will assume there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>29874907
it is horrible
not only that but it will eventually lead to you thinking there is something wrong with you which fucks you up psychologically and the circle gets worse

i have developed depression and extreme anxiety.
>>
>>29874821
What I don't get is how they are all normal, plain people but they've somehow found someone else who likes them enough to sleep with them

When I think of this I get the same feeling as when I was a kid at school recess and everyone would play together in groups except me.

I used to overhear their conversations and think I could have said that. There is no discernable difference between them and me, but somehow they are together and I am alone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.