[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anon. I-I've seen you around and... I don't usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: young-shy-man-22344944.jpg (102 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
young-shy-man-22344944.jpg
102 KB, 957x1300
Hey Anon. I-I've seen you around and... I don't usually do this b-but... Do you want to go out some time?
>>
>>29874760
No you fucking faggot, do I look like a shit packer to you?

I'd rather be alone than deal with another robot tbqh family
>>
>>29874853

Maybe because you're a nig-nog.
>>
>>29874760
>Hey Anon. I-I've seen you around and... I don't usually do this b-but... Do you want to go out some time?
That would be a bit gay desu...
>>
>>29874884
Not all whites are fags you jew worshipper
>>
Go out where? I don't ever leave the house
>>
>>29874950

You don't think I was referring to the "tbqh family"?

Regardless, get pack to /pol/ with your jew memery.
>>
>>29875013
> go back to /Pol/
You called him a nigger and are getting mad when he called you Jew worshiper(which you are)
>>
You're a disgusting faggot, OP
>>
>>29874760
I'm heading out now

Bye
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.