[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being a mad virgin? Literally every time I read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1464779419792.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464779419792.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
How do I stop being a mad virgin?

Literally every time I read or hear someone mention or imply he has a gf, or even worse had sex, I get irrationally furious.

The topic could have been literally about anything but the moment a gf or something that implies they had sex or aren't virgins like me then that's all I can focus on and I just drop the entire conversation or argument entirely.

It's like they're living in an entire different reality than mine. Forget about physical stuff like hand-holding, kissing or even sex. I have never in my life been in any romantic position or had a girl express any romantic feelings toward me.

How do I accept that most people aren't virgins like me and that most people have had sex by the time they're 16 years old? How do I stop being so angry about it? How do I start treating people who have had any sort of romance in their lives as beings that are even remotely like me?
>>
>>29874736
well lets start by addressing how old you are.
just how old are you OP? be honest I wont report.
>>
>>29874932
I am 19 years of age.
>>
File: tfw nazi.jpg (48 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
tfw nazi.jpg
48 KB, 403x403
>>29874945
step one: get a girl. dont be a dumb ass and just walk up to some bitch at the bar and say "u want sum fuk". try and find someone you actually like and have had expiriences with in the past i guess

could just be talking out my ass
>tfw no gf

things should go according to plan after that
>>
I am turning 29 soon, and I'm a virgin.

Self isolation due to unaddressed mental issues since age 16 or so.

Prostitution is legal here but one of my mental issues is autistic cleanliness and I'm a massive hypochondriac and I feel like prostitutes are unclean and I could potentially catch something from them so I just avoid it.
>>
>>29874988
^
this

dont fall for the prostitute meme OP
>>
>>29874736

see a prostitute so you can be let in on the secret that sex is actually worse than masturbation
>>
>>29874979
I like a lot of girls, but I honestly doubt there is even a single girl in the world who would like me.

In a society where even hideous hambeasts get dozens of recipients on Tinder, a mentally ill social reject like me is virtually unable to get a girl.

I have different ideas, world views, political views, personality, habits, hobbies and so on than anyone I know in real life. It may sound like I'm too egotistic but /r9k/ is so precious to me because it's honestly the only place where I find people I can actually relate to.

It's still possible to make friends with guys when you're like me though it's hard, however as all robots know girls are an entirely different story. It's like they can smell your "creepiness" the first time they see you and want nothing to do with you whether it's platonic, sexual, romantic or anything at all really.
>>
>>29874736
it's hurts even more when you have friends that are objectively uglier/more awkward than you and have been laid. I seriously don't know what they're doing right and im doing wrong, but I'm fucking furious as well OP.
>>
>>29875048
Prostitution is very illegal where I live, so that's not an option, even more so because of the financial payment, lack of respect from the prostitute towards me, lack of emotion between us, the lack of hygiene, the health risk, the sexual restrictions and the time limit.

It's just a sub-par experience that I really doubt I'd be able to get an orgasm from, thus leaving me in a state of limbo wondering if I'm still a virgin because I didn't cum.
>>
File: finally awake.jpg (2 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
finally awake.jpg
2 KB, 125x92
>>29875063
when this happens it awakens my inner reee
>>
>>29874988
>implying non-prostitues women are clean
your one is just an excuse because you want to be a virgin
>>
>>29874945
are you me? i think that you are me
>>
Just get laid bro lmao
>>
File: 000000.jpg (31 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
31 KB, 960x956
>>29875277
Don't test me norman. I'm feeling particularly devilish today.
>>
>>29875277
ok this thread is shit but why are you trolling
>>
>implying i will help you

nope, stay virgin, the less competition for pussy the better
>>
>>29874945
How can you be that mad at 19? At 19 I was confused and started to hate myself for being a virgin. I never hated anyone even at my lowest, which was from around 19 to the beginning of 22. Luckily, I managed to turn things around shortly before my 23rd birthday.
>>
>>29875548
>I never hated anyone even at my lowest

*I never hated anyone ELSE BUT MYSELF even at my lowest
>>
>>29875548
How'd you become a normie?
>>
>>29874736
Because you place so much value on pussy/romance etc.

This is why you're still a virgin at 19. I see no hope for you.

Sorry anon just dedicate your life to finding cures & advancing technology. Society has alphas & betas, & you happen to be a beta.
>>
>>29875565
I forced myself to socialize more. Eventually, I made some platonic female friends for the first time in my life, which helped me to become better at interacting with women, I guess. Then I began to actively pursue girls, and to practice how to flirt. In the end I started to sleep with a girl I met. It went on for around 3 months or so. After that I was a different men. Having even one success story with girls makes it so much easier for you in the future.
>>
>>29875601
That's fine, I have no hope for myself. However I won't bother wasting my time contributing to this doomed society as I don't even see myself alive 5 years from now.
>>
>>29875205
This. Hookers don't have THAT much more sex than normal women. Women that aren't Hookers just hide it well.
>>
>>29875606
Where did you get the opportunity to socialize so much?
>>
>>29875638
I had a couple of childhood friends I reconnected with but they were unsuccessful with women to. We'd still go out to parties and events, get drunk and try to meet new people. We mostly met guys. But being able to talk to male starngers was a success for me to.

Then I met another guy through education and started to hang out with his circle. He wasn't handsome at all but very social. He knew dozens of people and would always invite a lot of people to his parties/ hangouts etc. Through him I met a lot of new people and became better at talking to new people. Eventually, I became acquainted with all kind of new people. Guys and girls I met at parties or that I regularly met on public transportation. It was all practice and used my newly found small-talk skills when I eventually began approaching and asking out girls.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.