[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could fuck Katya as many times as you want, but every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 0bc.jpg (108 KB, 650x1085) Image search: [Google]
0bc.jpg
108 KB, 650x1085
If you could fuck Katya as many times as you want, but every time you do it a wizard takes 1 year off your life, how many times would you fuck her?
>>
>>29874619
jokes on you, this board is filled with wizards that can counteract such witchcraft

...four times, each with the intent of impregnation
>>
>>29874619
Just once. But it would never end.
>>
>>29874619
I'd fuck her till i die
>>

She looks boring desu and she owes me 5 dollars
>>
Fuck her til I've got one year left then shitpost endlessly about it here until death.
>>
File: image2.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1600
I'd do it for Anzu, at least 4 times
>>
>>29874823
why not just once on cam and shitpost about it for 50 years?
>>
>>29874619
>not fucking her until you die
>not wanting to die
>>
>>29874619
Who says how long I should live? I could fuck her a thousand times.
Does the wizard go by the current life expectancy, as calculated by the UN population thingy for 2016?
If not then I'm going by true human lifespan. Which is infinite if not destroyed by environmental effects.

>the wizard rolls his eyes and drops my lifespan to 1 more year and makes sure katya hates me unconditionally
>>
She is cute and all but that is a shit deal desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.