[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What phone does /r9k/ have? >I currently have the note s3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Galaxy note s3.jpg (3 KB, 113x100) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy note s3.jpg
3 KB, 113x100
What phone does /r9k/ have?
>I currently have the note s3 but am looking to get a new phone and mobile plan
>>
you are on wrong board buddy
phones belong to >>>>>>>>>>g>>>>>>>
>>
>>29874550
I figured that I should ask on the board which I use the most
>>
>>29874464
Happy with the nexus 5x. How did I ever live without a fingerprint scanner? Also the camera is really nice.

Don't overlook the half-dozen excellent Chinese phones at the $200 price point, though they have limited network compatibility in the us.
>>
Phones are for nomans.
>>
>>29875317
The Norman are literally ugly robots. The first beta uprising was their defeat of the Anglo-Saxons.

They are why we speak a spectrum language (Latin) and why a spectrum religion (Catholicism) will always lead.
>>
File: Mi48.png (467 KB, 1342x512) Image search: [Google]
Mi48.png
467 KB, 1342x512
>>29874464
Xiaomi Mi4 master race here

I paid 150 Euros for it and am super happy with it.

Kek at everyone getting jew'd by the major brands.
>>
I have an S5

My mom gave it to me when she got a new phone
>>
>>29875440
Looks good shame they don't sell it in Australia
>>
>>29875508
Well they also don't sell it in Europe

I got it imported from China using Aliexpress (so I suppose that the main problem with it is that fixing it if it breaks would be a huge hassle)

If you do your homework, there is a shitload of info, trusted sellers, etc. out there
>>
>>29875440
Does these phone from China stop working after sometime or are they good
>>
Xperia z3 amazing phone
>>
>>29875394
ur the one on the spectrum lmao
>>
>>29875535
Well to be honest I wouldn't know; I've only had it for like 4 months.

But I did a lot of research on it and the general consensus seems to be they are as good as any major brand. I went for this one because the Mi is the flagship phone of Xiaomi (which is massive in China) and obviously they will not want to be fucking around with it
>>
>>29874464
galaxy s3 and still holding onto that verizon unlimited contract even though their service is the worst of all now. so phones are retail price. I even bought this POS retail.
>>
>>29874464
LG volt, it fucking sucks.

However my old Alcatel Onetouch2 was fabulous. They're $10-20 dollars on ebay and require a metro account
>>
File: samsung-galaxy-s6-active-black.png (1 MB, 1023x912) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-s6-active-black.png
1 MB, 1023x912
>>29874464
I have the Galaxy s6 Active. It fucming sucks and the phone creaks and clicks me to insanity. probably getting a nexus after this piece of doo doo
>>
>>29875537
Except for the back screen breaking and touchscreen not responding. But insurance got me my 4th Z3 this week.
>>
Sticking with my modded s4. Sprint has excellent coverage in my part of the country with true unlimited everything. Got the phone for 50 usd. Next phone will probably be a Xiaomi or a rehabbed Note 3.
>>
>>29875755
If you get a case and dont throw your phone around the house all the time there is no problem. Been using almost a year and no problems
>>
Have a oneplus one, gonna get the oneplus 3 unless a new nexus comes out and is better.
Fuck the expensive jewphones. Oneplus/Xaiomi/other cheap phones are just as good but don't Jew you as hard because they don't have the market share to be greedy.
>>
>>29875440
What europoor country you get that in senpai?
>>
>>29875508
bang good my, friend. the stuff is cheap, good quality and free shipping just takes a while, like 2 weeks. Im thinking of getting the redmi note from there. if your buying smart phones just remember 850mhz and 900mhz will work in most places and by most major carriers.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
Pic related
32GB Internal
Android 6.0.1
>>
>>29874464
Also what plans are you guys on?
>I'm in Australia and thinking of switching to Boost or some other minor carrier
>>
File: 1466448157877.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1466448157877.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
>>29874464
>note s2
I watch animu on it and listen to music with it
>>
>>29874464
It's actually not Note S3 but Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-900(x)
>>
>>29876215
OP as is mine but I'm lazy. Only reason I'm thinkijg of getting a new phone it is recharging slowly and I cracked my screen slightly.
>also please keep thread alive I have to have a 3 hour nap before I go to work.
>>
File: Samsung-Galaxy-A3-review-2.jpg (62 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-Galaxy-A3-review-2.jpg
62 KB, 1200x675
samsung a3, its kinda shitty but i dont care
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.