[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /goingbald/ here? my hair is literally my only good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: norwoodchart.gif (20 KB, 450x390) Image search: [Google]
norwoodchart.gif
20 KB, 450x390
Anyone else /goingbald/ here?
my hair is literally my only good feature and now i'm losing it
>>
>tfw you were born with III

in middleschool i had to wear my hair down or else i'd look like a rapist
>>
>>29874468
that's horrendous anon, i'm sorry. makes my early male pattern ass feel like thor though so thanks
>>
File: Untitled.png (490 KB, 447x593) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
490 KB, 447x593
At least you guys can get hair transplants. Diffuse thinner here.
>>
>>29874513
have you tried rogaine and castor oil, or are those just memes?
>>
Minoxidil is cheap at Target.
>>
>>29874529
Im taking finasteride for 5 months but it doesn't seem to be doing much. I'm gonna wait a few more months and if there's still no results I'm adding minoxidil.
>>
>>29874529

I'm not him but I've tried Rogaine (minoxidil).

It does work but it can have a few side effects like causing a little temporary facial swelling and/or making you get more hair on your ears if it gets on your ears. And some people have worse side effects (but they're rare--and I don't think anyone's ever had permanent damage from it).

I used it for years with fairly good results but a couple years ago I just stopped caring and quit using it.
>>
>tfw my hairline has been IIa since I was literally born
just fuck my shit up family
>>
File: 1406296239449.png (46 KB, 970x713) Image search: [Google]
1406296239449.png
46 KB, 970x713
>>29874529

memes making bank off beta dreams desu.

Im going bald OP and i honestly dont give a fuck.

I witnessed my brother lose his mind over it, dude does not stop looking at his hair in mirrors and his phone.

i'd rather die than be a pussy about it, it's literally not a big deal on the scale of things.
>>
>>29874379
IIIvertex is probably the closest. I was worried I was heading towards IV but it seems to have balanced out for now.

Unless it's just slowed down so that I don't notice. Then one day I'll look in the mirror and see the island forming.
>>
>>29874542
it pissies me off that this bullshit has to happen to men in the first place. like evolutionarily speaking humans should always be growing hair, not having to resort to mysterious pills and herbal recipes
>>
>>29874468
can you actually be born with that hairline?
I have II and have been told that its always been my hairline but I have a hard time believing since I have zero pictures of my younger self with short enough hair to confirm.
>>
Balding on blonde hair, receding hairline at 21. Just recently decided to shave it all off, looks pretty badass imo and everybody who knows me says that I look good. I stay in shape so it kinda looks hardcore, even skinhead although I don't associate myself with the subculture.

If you do decide to keep the hair, just remember that nobody really thinks or cares about it as much as you do, JUST memes aside. But if you do shave it, remember that you will always look better with a little muscle on you.
>>
>>29874569
This.
Money trumps hair for women.
>>
>>29874569
you're right of course, anon. it's just that i used to always get complements on my hair despite my wretched face and i guess i'm attached to it
>>29874591
>just remember that nobody really thinks or cares about it as much as you do
thanks, that's nice to hear. however being a skelly fuck with a fucked up face i can't imagine looking good shaved, unless maybe i grow a decent beard
>>
>>29874584
It's genetics, everyone in my family has a II or III hairline.
>>
>>29874624
money trumps everything for women, thats not really saying much
>>
>>29874653
as an adult maybe but as kids?
>>
>>29874624
>>29874658
going to have to find some of that then i guess
>>
>>29874583
Maybe hair on the head was a mistake. The head needs to remain uncovered so your brain doesn't overheat. Like the processor in your computer.
Maybe baldness is better for headbutting competing males.
>>
>>29874715
hair keeps the head cool...
>>
>>29874715
damn, i was hoping no one could come up with one and we could all just shake our fists at the heavens for dooming us naked monkeys to lives as chrome domes
>>
My hair was my weakest feature so IDGAF.

I'm tall and have a strong jawline so I think I will be able to pull off a shaved head once it comes to that.
>>
>>29874767
you're a lucky duck anon. strong jawline is probably the decisively best feature for a male to have
>>
>>29874749
How so? In cooler climates, hair is to keep the body warm so it will keep the brain warm. In hot, sunny places, dark hair seems to absorb the heat and make your head even hotter.
It's weird how blonde hair is a northern thing. Surely it would be more useful in the south to reflect sunlight.

But I have no idea what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29874675
Money is harder to figure out than women. If you have it, the women will find you.
>>
>>29874513
Thats not noticeable, anon. Diffuse thinning on the crown is like the easiest to treat and transplant.
>>
i'm a little further along than the stage III pic. i don't seem to be losing any hair on my crown though. my dad has a similar hairline and he's almost 60 and not bald.

my hairline is basically like an M shape, it's really ugly.
>>
>>29875856
I have diffuse thinning all over tho. I mean, diffuse thinning is usually in several places. I read that diffuse thinners are not very good candidates for HT.
>>
File: sfdgfgfg.png (674 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
sfdgfgfg.png
674 KB, 960x718
Hairline is back to where it was when I was 17 thanks to Rogaine.
>>
>>29876191

breddy good progress m8
>>
>>29876067
if is all over the top of your head, no, because it will eventually all fall out and you'll need to keep getting donor hair.

if it's only the crown, its fairly small and straight forward procedure.
>>
File: 1440126966197.jpg (26 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
1440126966197.jpg
26 KB, 285x281
>>29874584
I work with children between 8-11, and one 11 year old already has NW 3. His hair flat out doesn't extend forward, and makes him look like it's receding.

He's going to lose enough of it to debate shaving it off by the time he's 16, in all likelihood.
>>
File: 1405550321733.jpg (11 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
1405550321733.jpg
11 KB, 243x243
>>29874643
the reality is you're probably going to look worse without hair. most people don't look good bald, and that's just something you'll have to accept

you can still be okay with it (i was passable with hair, objectively ugly now that i'm bald) but it's going to take some mental work to accept that fact
>>
>>29876508
My - adopted - cousin is like that. He's not even 21 and his hairline is receding so much he plain looks older than me and he's reminded by an observer whenever we're side by side. I'm 28.
On the other hand, my grandfather just turned 75 two days ago; and despite having lost most of his teeth his hair and mustache still hold no problem. Makes him look on his early 60s when he has his mouthpiece on.
>>
File: 1413903387745.png (124 KB, 262x288) Image search: [Google]
1413903387745.png
124 KB, 262x288
>>29876569
>On the other hand, my grandfather just turned 75 two days ago; and despite having lost most of his teeth his hair and mustache still hold no problem.

Hair is pretty much everything when it comes to looking young. My dad is 65 with white streaks in his black hair and still could be mistaken for someone in his 50's.

The only real fix for your cousin would be a hair transplant, unless he's lucky enough that fin/mino would work for him. That tends to cost upwards of $10k if you want someone that knows what they're doing. It's not really that large a sum, but it's hard to justify if you're poor or even living modestly well.

Unfortunately, both of my grandfathers on either side of the family didn't have a shred of hair, so there was no hope for me.
>>
>>29876743
He's working out a lot. You can tell he's desperately going for that bulky bald guy look. Kind of sad considering that until recently he was kind of a Rubik Cube nerd and had interests along those lines. Humans are nothing if not adaptable, though. Gotta play the hand you're dealt.

Wouldn't that work for you? He definitely looks older, but he's not ugly or unpleasant to look at despite it all.
>>
File: 1432523381568.jpg (335 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
1432523381568.jpg
335 KB, 2048x1362
>>29876855
Some guys can pull that look off, but it's hard. Your facial aesthetics are still 80% of it, and if you look like a potato originally, you're just hoping to distract people with a good body before they notice your down-syndrome face. There's a picture floating around here somewhere of a bunch of ugly but very fit guys, and it's the male equivalent of lipstick on a pig.

It might work for me, but I have a very unshapely head. I know that's a standard line on here, but my head is legitimately lopsided - the back half slopes up much higher than the front, looking like I have a tumor if you look from the right angle. It was passable with hair because it evened out the slope, and my face wasn't terrible.

Did your cousin stop with his previous interests?
>>
Stop falling so much. The testosterone is why.you're going bald so fast. Yes it's genetic and will happen eventually, but if you cut the fapping down to once a week or less, you can slow it down
>>
>>29876963
Not that much. I recently learned how to make a Rubik Cube because of him.
I don't know too much about him since we're not very much alike. If he was quiet then I was a true outcast. When I say "recently" I mean Christmas dinner.

As far as I know, he recently has a new girlfriend, so that has to speak for something.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 536x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 536x714
just fuck up this gay earth senpai
>>
>>29877591
HAIR SYSTEM
A
I
R

S
Y
S
T
E
M
>>
>>29877591
ouch
at least you have a handsome face
>>
>>29877591

Nigga, if i had your face i would drown in pussy.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.