[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Kyle Odom's experiences and theories have any merit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kyle-odom-alien.jpg (57 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
kyle-odom-alien.jpg
57 KB, 450x450
Did Kyle Odom's experiences and theories have any merit?

He was a smart and hardworking veteran, but was he really 100% sane 0% insane?
>>
Didn't he shoot the pastor like a dozen times, multiple times in the head, and he still lived? That was spooky
>>
>>29874306
Don't know how many times, but yes the pastor is still alive and allegedly does not hold a grudge against Odom.
>>
Here is the infamous photo of the reptilian hypersexual martians that live underground, inside the moon, and among the human race.
>>
Bumping, I read his manifesto
Now I am borderline obsessed with this man.

Is there some way I could find the address of where he is staying at and mail him while he is in prison?
>>
>>29875303
I remember the police report stating he was shot like 5 times in the head
Made me think
>>
>>29875505
This said he shot the pastor 6 times from behind. Also, that Odom was caught after throwing material over the fence.

http://www.khq.com/story/31420940/kyle-odom-arrest-in-washington-dc-tsa-explains-how-he-boarded-plane-without-raising-concerns

However, previous news reports specified already that those "materials" were paper documents. I wonder why they didn't just say they were documents? And what did the documents say, I wonder?
>>
bumping for robot input
>>
File: 1457620820997.png (493 KB, 1180x450) Image search: [Google]
1457620820997.png
493 KB, 1180x450
oregon oregano origami
>>
>>29875971
Odom (Probably) doesn't know what a pepe is.
>>
Wait he shot a paster that many times and he lived? Did he say that reptiliiians existed because that sounds..... not human
>>
>>29874172

If it's real, then reality is really funny. I mean, the ayylien are so technologically developed, can warp time and space casually, yet otherwise they're literally space pepe.
>>
>>29877608
*Figuratively space pepe, silly goose.

I've read multiple testimonies from dissociative drug users on 420chan about a reptilian race. Supposedly Odom wasn't using anything, though.
>>
>>29877846
>dissociative drug users on 420chan
haha I'm one of them and I've seen one once.
>>
>>29877907
There's a topic talking about it on /dis/ right now. Not sure what page it's on, though.
>>
>>29874172
>was he really 100% sane 0% insane?

He was probably a 100% sane guy who became 100% schizophrenic. The symptoms usually reveal themselves when young men hit their 20's. You can be a functioning member of society for 25 years, and then suddenly you think you're being sexually molested by Martian Pepes.

Frightening, the fragility of the human mind.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.