[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /r9k/ give their opinion? >Be me >Had a rough couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: feels outdoors.jpg (135 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
feels outdoors.jpg
135 KB, 500x521
Can /r9k/ give their opinion?

>Be me
>Had a rough couple of years, not really worried about dating
>Life is finally pulling together, doing well at uni, working a summer job I really enjoy
>I go into work one day and there's a girl there i've never met before
> We both make eye contact, and she smiles at me
> I make an effort to make small talk with her, she seems to be reciprocating
>I catch her a couple more times throughout the day making eye contact with me. Every time our eyes meet, she smiles.
> Its the end of the day, and I need someone to come and open a door for me and she volunteers straight away.
>Messaged her on facebook a few times, she gives quick responses but I have to keep sustaining the conversation. It doesn't really flow naturally
> The problem with my job is that there is so much variation in where we work, I could never be on a shift with her again.

I wouldn't normally ask a shotacon imageboard for relationship advice, its just I've been in my own little world for so long I don't even know what to think.

tl;dr indicators that someone actually likes you
>>
>>29873872
If she liked you the conversation would flow better on Facebook.

She was just being nice.
>>
>>29873919
honestly this is what it sounds like

if she was interested you'd know
>>
>>29873872

hey buddy

my opinion is that when youre in your own little world for so long, getting any female attention at all, even just a smile, can make you think she likes you. she might and she might not. but by all means, your ultimate goal is to not come off desperate. its very easy to do in your position. so do this:

dont force conversation with her. pretend you dont even think about her. randomly message her every once in awhile with a little small talk, or a silly little story from work, then leave like you have better things to do.

then, when you have some confidence, ask her if she wants to come along to do something platonic. like if there is a little town festival, or an event in your city, ask her if shes going. and dont word it like a date. say something like "hey, are you going to the (book fair, beer festival, flea market, hiking trail, preferably an activity you think she might be into) and based on her response, tell her in one way or another that you are going and that she should tag along

good luck anon
>>
>>29873872
Opinions eh... I think that you're going to spend a lot of time masturbating. Probably about this girl in particular since you won't ask her out.
>>
>>29873919
>>29873939
>>29873996
ignore robots, they don't have experience with women
a lot of normies talk entirely different over text than in person.
Just go for it, do something. Worst thing that could happen is she rejects you.
>>
>>29874138
spoken like a true normie, "just go for it bro!" lol. the best advice is somewhere in the middle
>>
>>29873872
Just ask her out when you finish around the same time she does, if she says no then it's no and you can't get her.

saves a lot of mental energy...
>>
>>29873996
Trouble is, I only have six weeks before we all go back to uni. I would probably adopt this play if i had more time, and patience.

>>29874138

I think you're right. Life's too short. Only problem is i'll have to do it over fb, which is not very classy.

Jesus, its like being 15 again
>>
>>29874191
>classy
Dude you are crushing on a girl at work.
Do you know how many dumb relationships that leads to?
Here, a little tip.
go listen to beigephillip podcasts
Just try a couple and think them over a little, consider the perspective. If you're that desperate to get girls into your wheelhouse there are other issues you are having.
>>
>>29874191
you know what man, thats a pretty good excuse to hang out with her. youre leaving in 6 weeks so youre trying to hang out with everyone and do a bunch of stuff in town. everyone telling you to just go for it is right. get it the fuck out of your system before you go back to school or its going to make you miserable

btw, why do you have to do it over fb? isnt there a possibility youre going to bump into her at work, in person? and anyway you dont need to be "classy," youre just seeing if shes down to hang out with you like any other friend
>>
>>29873872
>Be me
Neck yourself. That's my honest opinion.
>>
>>29874230
>Do you know how many dumb relationships that leads to?
This, just so much this.
I honestly dislike working with females partially because if they get feelings they're going to freak out on you eventually somehow about their feelings if you don't make them think you're an asshole or something.
Why in the fuck would you want to bring that on yourself for?
>>
Keep your work and your women separate.
>>
>>29874138
This is very desperate advice man.
>>
>>29874245
You're right. Fuck it. Life's too short.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.