[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't know how to cook >can't even make 2 minute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1468058878895.jpg (87 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1468058878895.jpg
87 KB, 456x320
>don't know how to cook
>can't even make 2 minute noodles or boil water
>>
You just put some water in a pan and put in on the stove.

Wait a few minutes and wait for the bubbles to form in the water.

When the bubbles are formed you wait a little bit until the bubbles are more intense. The noodles are in the pot the entire time mind you.

After the boiling happens which is just intense bubbles in water you put the seasoning in it and then stop the stove from producing any more heat.

Then you just stir the noodles and wait for it to cool off and put it in a bowl. Then you eat.

You are literally brain damaged if you cannot complete these steps.
>>
>>29873827
Neither did I up to a point. Trial and error by cooking eventually led me to cook fantastic meals.

At least read instructions. Let them be your training wheels. When you think you're good without them, give it your best.
>>
>can't boil water
ok now you're just lying
>>
>>29873827
are you clinically and legally retarded?
>>
>Platinum Commissioner

You play Planetside?
>>
>>29873860
>Pan?
>originalo
>>
>>29873934
PANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

PANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUCKING PAN MAN
>>
>put noodles in bowl (make sure it's microwave safe)
>put water in bowl
>put in microwave for 2 minutes
>stir it a little
>put in microwave for a minute more
>noodles made
>>
>tfw 25 years old and mom still makes all my meals

JUST
>>
>>29873860
Probably doesn't make a difference but you're supposed to drop them in after water is boiling just like with spaghetti. OP will hopefully starve though because this is pathetic
>>
>>29873827
It's easy. Just imagine stuff blending and autism wing it. My problem is just that I don't have energy to do it that much.
>>
Just use a fucking electric boiling machine to boil water.
>>
>>29873827
>can't even make 2 minute noodles or boil water

you should probably just kill yourself then really
>>
>>29873827
lmao are you fucking retarded xDD
>>
File: 1466824337700.jpg (70 KB, 500x830) Image search: [Google]
1466824337700.jpg
70 KB, 500x830
>>29873827
Do you have brain damage?
>put water in pot
>put heat to high
>put bubbling
>put noodle
>put season
>put 2 minute
>put stove to off
>put wait
>put in mouth
EZPZ FAMLAY
>>
File: charliebrown_stop.png (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
charliebrown_stop.png
15 KB, 300x250
>>29876395
fucking kek
>>
>>29873827
here, i have a helpfull link that should improve your cooking skills
https://www.google.com/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.