[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women scared of men? Men are usually bigger and stronger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: scared-woman-014.jpg (584 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
scared-woman-014.jpg
584 KB, 2560x1536
Are women scared of men? Men are usually bigger and stronger so if you are a woman that means the majority of men could kill you if they wanted.
>>
yeah they are, most of them at least
that's why they don't go out alone at night and try to avoid large groups of men
>>
>>29873795
Nowadays, can't anybody kill anyone else anyway with weapons and such? You could stab anyone in the back with a sharp object and that would be it.
>>
a situation like this seems innocent and funny to men but can actually be very scary for women:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_LA9VAf6lY
>>
>>29873865
Huhh dude. That's premeditated murder. What if they get attacked? You dumb fuck...
>>
Yes, and it's reasonable. They are basically inferior subhumans.
>>
File: 1437310284224.jpg (41 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
1437310284224.jpg
41 KB, 320x220
>>29873891
why did this take 5 posts?
>>
>>29873865
Ever heard the saying, God made men, Samuel Colt made them equal.
??
People were stabbing eachother with sharp objects for thousands of years, spears, arrows, and knives.
Only thing changed with modern weapons is a smaller weaker person has a better fighting chance. England showed people go right back to stabbing each other the old fashioned way when they can't stab people with bullets.
>>
>>29873795
I'm tall and broad-shouldered (not chad, don't worry) and women cross the street to avoid me when I'm walking at night. I understand it but it still feels bad.
>>
>>29873881
Oh.
Well, they need the great equalizer then.
C'mon, this problem was solved hundreds of years ago...
>>
>>29873911
Normies don't avoid you in broad daylight. Come back when the normies are really scared of you to complain about it.
>>
>people are just primates that think too highly of themselves and haven't really evolved past the intelligence of dolphins
Really makes you think........................................................................
>>
>>29873931
What do you look like to have people avoid you during the day?
>>
>>29873911
This. :(
Wouldn't it feel good if you gave out an aura of trustworthiness instead and they would start following you to feel safer if they were scared?
I wouldn't be trying to pick up scared chicks or anything. But it would feel nicer...
>>
>>29873964
Just a run of the mill bald dude. Sometimes they stare or murmur to one another quietly like they're visibly worried. Sometimes they'll cross the street to avoid me. Start walking a lot faster if they notice I'm behind them they usually do a okay job of not looking totally scared.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.