[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: W3GIETA.jpg (69 KB, 1024x573) Image search: [Google]
W3GIETA.jpg
69 KB, 1024x573
I have irrefutable evidence that my oneitis likes me, my question is what do I do now?
This might be it lads, I might no longer be able to have tfw no gf - if all goes well I guess this is goodbye.
>>
>>29873767
Depends on the circumstances.
Need more info OP
>>
>>29873767
Assuming you're right and she does like you (which you probably aren't), it's very easy. Just arrange to be alone with her, it doesn't matter what for, just be alone with her. Drive her somewhere, get lunch with her, see a movie with her, it doesn't matter because if she likes you she'll want to be alone with you.

And then you kiss her on the mouth. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1466480233565.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1466480233565.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>29873973
But when do you suck her Dick?
>>
>>29874022
Whenever you want to once she's your gf, that's the whole point of having a gf
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.