[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miserable Failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 8
File: appetite for destruction.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
appetite for destruction.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Ask a female anything.
>>
>>29873324
Are you Australian?
Origamiko
>>
have you ever drank piss? or have cum shot up your nose?
>>
how do i get a gf that actually likes being around me?
>>
>>29873324
what does touching your clit feel like?

i imagine its like when my bellend is wet and i rub my palm over it

describe it the best u can
>>
File: goodfortune3.png (385 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
goodfortune3.png
385 KB, 500x569
>>29873337
Nope. American. This country is going to shit.
>>
>>29873343
No to both jesus christ
>>
File: 6765655.jpg (252 KB, 722x690) Image search: [Google]
6765655.jpg
252 KB, 722x690
Can we exchange emails so I can practice talking to girls?
>>
>>29873395
Why are you even here? show me your breasts
>>
>>29873346
no op, but go to activities you would enjoy. If that so happens to be anime conventions or other weird shit, go for it.
>>
>>29873346
Find one who sees you as both a lover and a friend, one who doesn't just accept you as you are but worships you. Don't bother with lukewarm love interests.
>>
>>29873419
To help guys understand how the female mind thinks. My mind isn't in my tits.
>>
>>29873324
Ever stick your pinky inside your peehole?
>>
>>29873324
How do I stop boring you so much?
>>
>>29873366
Kind of painful actually.
>>
>>29873458
No thank god, I've had a catheter once, that was absolutely wonderful, I'm not doing that again
>>
If I punched you in the stomach would you be aroused?
>>
>>29873483
Holy shit, may I ask why?
>>
>>29873462
I think this goes across the board for all women - don't care about what we think about you. Go about your own life and do your own thing. Babe magnet.
>>
>>29873450
I don't want to see your brain
>>
>>29873489
I don't know... tapeworms sound slightly more appealing
>>
>>29873499
Moved to colorado from sea level in one day, altitude sick, sunburn, drank too much water, electrolyte depletion. I didn't know that you could do that to yourself.
>>
>>29873324
How can a girl be considered a failure? Next to worst case scenario, people would just view you as a slightly eccentric spinster if you never got your shit together.
>>
>>29873384
Is that OC?
If so are you in Chicago?
>>
>>29873324
What draws women to read and post on a board centered around venomous misogyny?
>>
>>29873502
Sounds like really good advice. Makes sense. Thanks anon.
>>
>>29873324
What do girls talk about? What do you think guys talk about?
>>
Is your hymen intact? Can you post a picture?
>>
>>29873557
If you don't conform you are punished.
>>
>>29873559
It is not OC, I found it on here one day.
>>
>>29873618
Conform to what? Are your parents asian or someshit?
>>
Female brains image someone post it please.
>>
>>29873566
I am also partially a venomous misogynist. I really can't stand entitled women who don't listen to logic in favor of having power trips and wallowing in their feelings instead of doing what needs to be done. The other women are fine.
>>
>>29873664
Conform to what other girls in your region act like, speak like, and dress like. It affects everything from how you're served at Starbucks to your job placement. It's not like I'm not professional and polite, either. Just different. I know the meme about "I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS" but those girls wouldn't like to be me. It's fucking lonely but I'll take this over being untrue to myself any day.
>>
File: 1465707116615.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1465707116615.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>29873324
just wait till I get my hands on you, fucking roastie.
>>
>>29873597
Mainly romantic stuff. That, and we usually are kind to each other and take care of each other - if we're friends, that is. Uh, guys? Probably sports, video games, and various chest-puffing hair-chesty pastimes. You know, bravado. We find it adorable and incomprehensible.
>>
>>29873628
Bummer, thought I could hang with someone
>>
>>29873337
Why did you ask if she's Australian? If there and Australian female you want to talk to?
>>
>>29873762
Ayeeee!!!!
Ayieeee!!!!
>>
>>29873324
How would you feel if I dug up your body and built a cage with your bones?
>>
>>29873463

Is it a weird "sandpapery" or "scraping" kind of pain?
>>
>>29873566
Not OP, but personally I was just raised on the internet and in communities that involved a lot of women hating. I've internalised a fair amount of it and kind of come here and specifically look at women hate threads sometimes to make me feel bad about myself.
>>
>>29873800
Well, if I'm already dead, I don't give a shit. Make hockey sticks out of my leg bones, dipwad.
>>
>>29873324
Is there anything you wanted to be asked or wanted guys to know?
>>
File: the dick.jpg (121 KB, 520x700) Image search: [Google]
the dick.jpg
121 KB, 520x700
You wanna go on a romantic date with me sometime?
>>
>>29873736
What do other girls in your region all have to do?
>>
>>29873324
How old are you? Do you have many female friends? What's your relationship with your parents like? What are your interests?
>>
Will you shit on my face?
>>
If I come to the USA will all my problems be solved because you are less retarded society compared to Germany?
That dream is the only thing keeping me alive
>>
>>29873811
That's messed up, but fascinating. Do you think your self-hatred is a result of spending too much time in those places, or is it the other way around (you went to those places because you already hated yourself)?
>>
>>29873835
Dress girly, for one thing. Wear makeup, for another. Be glued to their phones and follow popular trends. Have family that comes from the region. Stuff like that. But mainly the popular trends thing - if you don't do that, it's like an invisible bubble of "don't touch" follows you around. Midwest yo.
>>
>>29873601
She didn't answer my question. You can all stop wasting your time with this cesspool bitch
>>
>>29873849
Dear god no, things are going to hell here, if you want a place like this then I'd say you should go to Canada or Australia instead, we're headed for a no-win election, our economy is shot, our food and water is tainted, lobbyists and corporations run everything, and even the music coming out is now utter crap.
>>
>>29873859
Eh, I mean my dad was very vocal about how much he hated women so I'm sure that affected me a lot more and it was from a much younger age too. It's a bit of both though really. I'm sure I have issues from being on the internet as young as 11 and trying to fit in with a bunch of 20+yr old virgins but I think once I was 18 or so and was aware of how harmful that kind of shit was and just kept at it was probably a form of self punishment.

I didn't mean to say I only come here for the women-hating though, despite the fact that I know there will always be a clear different between me and a real robot I still feel like I can relate to a lot of people on here, or at least just more than I do on reddit or tumblr or some other shit.
>>
>>29873849
>>29873906

(I am not OP)

I'd like to add that the US has a fairly high crime rate compared to other developed countries and labor laws are often unenforced (we have a major issue with wage theft).
>>
>>29873736
if you ever felt pressured to conform, it's because you're ugly and low-status. It's not something unique to women.

The same goes for guys, although they can get away with being an oddball if they're extremely talented at something that is impressive to normans.
>>
>>29873924
Makes sense, thanks for sharing anon.

The thought of some innocent 11 year old girl coming here and having her mind permanently warped by our bullshit is kinda troubling.
>>
File: bosch.jpg (14 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
bosch.jpg
14 KB, 298x169
>>29873822
I've met a bunch of nice guys who didn't see much of the world. I want them to know that women aren't the lovely creatures we seem to be. Man, if the outside matched the inside, we'd be living in a Hieronymus Bosch picture, with a couple angels thrown in there. Please, for the love of God, do not think for a second that women with pretty faces, wearing pretty makeup, and pretty clothes, by default are pure and wonderful people. It scares me that men would pick girlfriends based mostly on appearance and I think that'll set up the nice guys to get hurt.
>>
>>29873840
22, 1, good, music and more music
>>
>>29873966
Thank you, I'll remember that. That actually kinda shocked me because I'm one of them men who would do that...
>>
>>29873966
So you ARE a fucking uggo.
>>
>>29873874
For someone who's out of touch, what trends are currently popular?
>>
>>29873993
I've had to yell at people to get out of my face and stop hitting on me, so I don't think this makes any sense
>>
>>29873966
Yeah, I think this is the biggest holdover from pre-feminist times that we still haven't gotten rid of. This idea that young women are perfectly compassionate angels just because they're less likely to attack you physically than men are. All humans are assholes
>>
>>29873990
Dude, also watch out for the women who try too hard to be one of a crowd. Insecurity can really, really, really turn ugly. I had that flipped on me once by a man, but women do that quite often.
>>
>>29873324
I would ask you to please leave.
>>
Is attention what sustains a woman's life like food or drink or is it more like heroin?
>>
>>29873953
No problem. I get what you mean, like at the time and even looking back now I can't imagine my teenage years being any other way but I have younger siblings who are normie as shit and as sad as that makes me sometimes I'm still glad they'll never involve themselves in shitty online communities and learn to hate themselves the way I do.
>>
Are you talking to yourself OP? I don't want to believe roastie postive fags actually exist on this board
>>
>>29874054
Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>29874015
I'm pretty out of touch too, but judging by what I saw in the mall today, skinny jeans, iron-straightened hair in natural-looking colors, fancy phone covers, laziness, and horrid hipster crap.
>>
Do you prefer boots or converse

This comment was highly unorganized
>>
>>29874057
Hahaha, definitely heroin. Look up what prompts a release of oxytocin, estrogen, and endorphins.
>>
>>29873924
I can relate, sometimes being on 4chan makes me feel like even being female isn't right, even though I know it doesn't make any sense. It brings out the horrible in both sexes.
>>
>>29873849
Why is Germany society retarded
>>
>>29874069
I hear you. Hating yourself means you fit in well here at least, we're all a bunch of self-loathing fucks.
>>
>>29874098
Boots. Durable boots. My dad likes converses.
>>
I borrowed a book to my current oneitis, who happens to be a more attractive and older version of me, we both recognize each others positive traits and common interests. She eyerapes me every time I'm near her and I haven't gathered the balls to talj to her IRL, a few days ago I dropped my ravioli by telling her she "looked good" and the day after that I asked her what was she gonna do thos weekend, she was busy and shit.
Anyways, she doesn't text back as fast and often as she cold, how fucked am I? She still has to return my book.
>>
>>29874151
Post pics of your boots with time stamp?
>>
>>29873324
Why should I ask you anything?
>>
>>29874181
I don't know lol why are you posting on this thread?
>>
>>29873324
How come people on the female 4chan (lolcow) don't make jokes?

I lurked there recently to see what it was like, and obviously they were talking about things more relevant to womens' interests, that didn't surprise me. What did surprise me was the total lack of humor.

It's not that they were trying to be funny and failing, they just weren't attempting humor at all. Despite the fact that they were talking about mostly silly shit (same as us) it was the most serious board I've ever been on. Felt kind of eerie.
>>
>>29874180
I can't, they're not at my location.
>>
>>29874163
Look, her not texting you could be caused by any number of factors. Just ask her out!
>>
>>29874188
Because I wanted to know why I should ask you anything. Why are you asking why I am asking why you're here?
>>
>>29874189
women aren't human they're always pretending
>>
>>29874189
Not OP and not a girl, but how do people not think of the possibility that lolcow is full of guys pretending to be women?
>>
>>29874189
Because they're terrible fucking human beings. Didn't even know about it before you mentioned it, lasted about 30 seconds before getting the fuck out. Yikes.
>>
>>29874139
collectivism, moral relativism, social darwinism and scientism have replaced religion (and the values it taught)
The basic level of human decency and moral that is the foundation of American people is non-existent here.
The countries philosophy is basically Satanism.
And nobody seems to care.
>>
>>29874221
Mother's spaghetti. Jesus. The atom bomb. Kurt Cobain and your guycunt. You're really a lot of fun at parties, aren't you?
>>
>>29874228
You can tell right away that it's a hen house full of hateful bitches.
>>
>>29873811
That's how you feel about your own gender, but how do you feel about men? Are they any better?

>>29873324
Ever had a bf? I had a gf once and she ruined me.
>>
>>29874244
Dude it's like that here too and it's getting worse
>>
>>29874244
>collectivism, moral relativism, social darwinism and scientism have replaced religion
So it's basically little America?
>>
>>29874262
Two boyfriends, one ex-fiance. The ex-fiance full on betrayed me and I never saw it coming. Still trying to figure out shit.
>>
>>29874255
You don't know that. Could be a total sausage fest there pretending to be women.
>>
>>29874277
Explain.
fdfd
>>
>>29874284
Nah too familiar with that kind of stuff to think that it's from men. Try picking up an issue of Bust magazine; it's the same stuff.
>>
>>29873489
She's a big girl
Very original comment
>>
>>29874251
Half of what you said made no fucking sense.
>>
>>29874291
Hell no it gave me PTSD
>>
>>29874300
It also makes no sense to get angry at me over a gender I didn't decide on
>>
>>29874301
Please. Don't be a tease and say shit like full on betrayal.

The best cure is discussion.
>>
Gonna ask the obvious.

How do you tell if a girl likes you?
>>
File: 318.gif (1 MB, 480x204) Image search: [Google]
318.gif
1 MB, 480x204
>>29874308
>implying i am angry

Sweet child, keep up with the banter.
>>
>>29874330
You're right. I mixed up posters. You were just asking a question. And I can't answer your original one.
>>
>>29874324
Nervousness around you added to being pleased when you show up and sorry when you go.
>>
>>29874201
How do I stop myself from falling "in love" with every girl I see
>>
>>29874353
Remember that they will never love you.
>>
>>29873324
Why are mods such fags?
>>
>>29874367
Something to keep in mind
>>
>>29874262
I don't really think any better of men desu. In the past I have often found myself assuming all men were like my dad, that they lacked empathy, that they secretly hated me for thought I was inferior for being a woman, and that even if they hated themselves they still probably thought they were better than the people around them. Part of me feels like men don't really care about other people and view a lot of their relationships as a means to get something. Not that I think all men are manipulative, more like I fear that they don't even have the capacity to feel true warmth and love for someone and wanting to keep someone around for their usefulness feels like love to them. But then I simultaneously feel like only men can experience true friendship and mateship lotr style or something.

Coming on places like here don't help out much in that regards and I'm still pretty paranoid about guys. I find that I pay more attention to what men think though, I'm more patient with them, more willing to listen to their ideas and less likely to brush off what they say or assume they're stupid or uninteresting.

I realise this is all a whole lot of generalisations and I know that it's all pretty ridiculous but those have been some of my thoughts in the past and at times I find myself still reverting back and viewing men that way. Which is pretty crazy because that all sounds like pretty awful and terrible stuff but yet part of me still finds it men in general to be much more admirable than women.
>>
>>29874353
Antidepressants... I like St. John's Wort and CBD oil. Usually you do that to yourself when you have a lack of happiness or satisfaction, which other people temporarily provide. www.balancingbrainchemistry.co.uk has a good guide on supplements to aid in depression too, such as tryptophan (it helps a lot) and tyrosine, and the proper usage of each. Also hanging out with friends more and parents, hurr durr, if they love you and all. Hobbies help, as do animals and going out in nature. All distractions help.
>>
>>29874349

Listen to her dudes, she's right.

I didn't understand a girl was interested in me because she was nervous around me but clearly loved talking to me. (nervousness alone does not mean she likes you)

It just didn't get through to me but looking back it should have been so obvious
>>
Poor OP tried to do something cool and got bombed with trolls
Nice try anoniga but this is 4chan, unless you PLANNED on getting "HEY DO U (insert sexual question) IN UR (insert any female bodypart)?" then the normie pussies on Reddit are probably up your alley, they're too scared to be even a little weird when replying to women
>>
File: goodfortune4.jpg (98 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
goodfortune4.jpg
98 KB, 852x1136
I have to sleep, guys. Good night.
>>
>>29874422
I thought this was going better than expected man, lots of people asking her legit questions and only a few haters.
>>
>>29874443
Yea for a 4chan post lmao, but for the normal anoniga this would be pretty fucking weird lol
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.