[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 279x181
Have any of you anons been to prison if so
> what for
> how much time did you serve
> was it alright or complete shit
>>
Also post any interesting stories from your time
>>
>Have any of you anons been to prison
I doubt that.
I bet they would have beaten and raped the roboticism out of us.
>>
>>29873402
> Implying there aren't alot of normies and psychopaths who inhabit this place
>>
For two days, because I refused to pay a ticket. Free shelter and meals and I didn't had to pay 100 bucks. Feels good, man.
>>
bump for interest
kill me if I ever say this again
>>
I work at one. Inmates are the whiniest bitches. Stay the fuck out.
>>
>>29873220
nope, dad did 4 years in minimum security though.
>>
>>29873402
is it funny to anyone else how americans think that if you see the tits of a girl who's old enough to drive a car, it's !!EVIL RAPE!! and must be fought/psychologically repressed with the full force of the law...

and meanwhile there are actual federal rape camps operating on US soil that minors occasionally get sent to and raped in, and everybody's just like "whatever man just the cost of doing business lol"
>>
>>29873501
Care to elaborate anon?
>>
File: my_father_s_life.jpg (81 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
my_father_s_life.jpg
81 KB, 586x720
>>29873501
I got six weeks of training left before I go on work placement. Any unique advice you give to people? (preferably not to quit)
>>
>>29873454

U get raped?

originano
>>
>>29873548
No
>>29873553
Grow thicker skin. Learn to say no. Don't be a supercop.
>>
>>29873547
This is a situation where vicious niggers, shadow-government politicians, and corrupt guards get Prime Teen Pussy, while literally no one else does.

Like, if you actually cared about reducing rape as a general thing, this is literally the worst way to go about it.
>>
>>29873583
Nah, I got it with the other fuckboys. One was sitting for disturbing the peace and the other the petty theft.
>>
>>29873547
this
Everyone thinks prison rape is funny when most of the victims are like 14. Then again this mostly happens to blacks so it's not a big deal. Now precious white girls on the other hand need protection
>>
>>29873630

Go fuck yourself nigger. You should be grateful we don't just gun you down on the spot with the rest of your subhuman filth.
>>
File: hit the goggles.png (134 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
hit the goggles.png
134 KB, 722x349
>>29873630
Having a picture of the snatch of a chick who could've gotten legally married in most states in living memory is a blasphemy that will somehow fuck her up forever according to some studies a senator read partway one time maybe

Meanwhile, holding the threat of interracial homosexual gang rape over the heads of every male with a working dick, from birth to fucking DEATH, is a completely acceptable thing to do that can't conceivably result in any psychological trauma what-so-fucking-ever.

Yeah, I am reasonably fucking unhappy with this.
>>
>>29873733
>Go fuck yourself [14-year-old black boy]. You should be grateful we [allow you to be raped instead of] gun[ning] you down on the spot with the rest of your subhuman filth.

Am I to understand that this is what you are saying?
>>
>>29873220
County. Worst hangover ever
>>
File: 1456704717710.jpg (65 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1456704717710.jpg
65 KB, 720x690
>>29873749
>So what? You're just not gonna socialize with women anymore?
>You're just a pathetic trilby wearing neckbeard that just doesn't want to accept possible legal and financial consequences of getting laid and dealing with divorce when it all goes to shit and Chad or Tyrone come around.
And yet, people seriously wonder WHY grass-eaters are a thing and becoming bigger now.

I seriously hope this is the early signs of a coming turning point for the pussy stockmarket crash.
I'm glad I'm bisexual, though. Get to enjoy both sides of the 'fucked up people' market.
>>
>>29873402
The minds of robots must be a scary place.
>>
>>29874082
i like how they're walking back the whole bubba thing now that people are starting to realize you can just blow yourself the fuck up instead of getting raped and having your life permanently ruined by paperwork

>N-no, actually prisons aren't that brutal a-at all. That's a meme. P-put down the detonator controls.

fuckin normies i swear
>>
I was in a county jail for 2 weeks in US, I'm europoor. It was just like the shows, first 3 days in isolation, couldn't leave your cell. My cellmate was okay... Not much talking. After 3 days got moved to general population, first minute of entering was pretty horrifying... Huge ass niggers shouting, nazis lookin at me cause I'm white... Haha. Overall not too bad, basicly high school, I was assigned to some cell with pretty chill guys, they helped me out and told what to do and what not. No rapes happened, couple of fights. Overall experience like high school, a lot of childish shit. Guards treat you like shit, and act like gods. Worst people on earth. Nobody gives a shit, that I'm a foreigner, and have nobody to contact. No one knows where am I and etc. Ask me anything? I'm also a skeletor with long hair, but I didn't get much shit for it. Had one arguement with a huge spanic guy, that almost ended up with me getting shit beaten out of me, but I lucked out.
>>
>>29874136
Did you try and buy drugs from a cop or what?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.