[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry guys but i have no fucking idea who to ask so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1468128014786.jpg (42 KB, 552x549) Image search: [Google]
1468128014786.jpg
42 KB, 552x549
Sorry guys but i have no fucking idea who to ask so I'm making a thread on /r9k/
I saw a thread on this board a couple days ago that said downloading anime is superior to streaming it online and I'm pretty sold but every fucking time I try and download something by bittorrent client comes up with an error and it fucks up and I have to start again.
If it makes a difference I'm downloading it from nyaa.se and I'm using Deluge ver. 3.1.10.
What's the best bittorrent client that won't fuck up every time I try and download something?
>>
>>29873006
You should probably ask /a/ about it but I doubt they'll take your questions lightly, they'll most likely tell you to go to /r/ or something
>>
Try Vuze
>>
>>29873032
I'm not even asking anything directly related to anime, I'm sort of just asking what bittorrent client you guys use that doesn't fuck up.
>>
>>29873006
I use qbittorrent

what's the error you're getting?
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 576x104) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6 KB, 576x104
>>29873062
It just stops downloading and says error
>>
>>29873050
Shit I'm sorry it's 4 AM and I feel like shit, good luck fixing your shit up
>>
>>29873084
thanks
very original to be honest i'd be surprised if u could find something more original than this man
>>
>>29873081
Seems like a lot of people have the same issue try using qbittorrent and see if you have the same issue then

If you want to try fixing it, many people seem to think it's a permissions issue
>>
>>29873006
You were memed on. There's nothing wrong with streaming anime, it's literally the same pixels delivered one way or the other.

The only reason that meme still goes around is because of /a/'s closed circlejerk, not to mention all anime torrents but the most mainstream ones are basically dead.
>>
>>29873153
you are so wrong it physically hurt me to read this, you fucking normalfaggot.
>>
>>29873272
What's wrong about my original statement?
>>
>>29873153
apparently they decrease the bitrate on streaming sites or some shit and it looks much better if you download it, idk, something or other. I'm just trying it out and I've been able to download single episodes and stuff and it looks much better.
But hey man, I'm not trying to convince you, all I'm doing is trying to get a bittorrent client that works.
>>
>>29873046
alright i tried vuze and it seems to be working.
thanks anon you're a life saver.
I'm saging this post so this thread's gonna get archived since the purpose of the thread has been fulfilled already.
>>
File: 1468226265607.png (84 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
1468226265607.png
84 KB, 243x247
>>29873081
>Error 6.66
Spooky
>>
>>29873288
Don't reply to troIIs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.